PDA

View Full Version : The reaction if Freddie stays

oh.really
14-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Do you think it's gonna kick off in the house, Bea's treating him like something she stepped in and passes snidey remarks at every opportunity. It's become a vendetta for her.

Charlie needs him out because he's too much competition and in his way. Charlie clicking his fingers and talking to him the way he has been reminds me of how Chris used to speak to him.

Lisa just can't stand him because of everything he represents that's lacking in her and I'm not talking about money.

It's gonna annoy the hell out of them if he stays and I wonder if their treatment of him this next week is gonna get as bad as it did the first time round with Lisa, Chris and Karly etc

I'd have thought he'd be making things worse for himself boasting that he'll stay and Marcus will go but I kinda love the look on the others faces when he says it :laugh:

BB22
14-08-2009, 04:14 PM
I think it is going to be rather unpleasant for Freddie in there for the next week or so.

I doubt Lisa will return to her earlier behaviour as the situation is rather different now and she is aware of how she was viewed on the outside. Still, the atmosphere is going to be rather toxic for Freddie.

Dolphin-and-Whale
14-08-2009, 04:15 PM
They'll be pissed

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Theyre gonna be peed off thats why I want him to stay mwahahaha

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 04:17 PM
If he does stay it will just reinforce his confidence in the public. He is telling the housemates that the public like him because

a). the public do like him and

b) because I geniunely think some of them have been too thick to work it out for themselves!

Freddie being kept in is the only thing I think that has kept him sane in the house, that we can see the others as he sees them, not as they see themselves.

Hopefully that makes sense, I didn't sleep much last night!

:hugesmile:

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 04:17 PM
As much as I like Marcus, Freddie has to stay to the end of the show (not bothered who wins, in fact he won't win and prefer it if he doesn't).

He has to be there while the dark side disintegrate

minx36
14-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
If he does stay it will just reinforce his confidence in the public. He is telling the housemates that the public like him because

b) because I geniunely think some of them have been too thick to work it out for themselves!

Freddie being kept in is the only thing I think that has kept him sane in the house, that we can see the others as he sees them, not as they see themselves.

top post :thumbs:

Marc
14-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Bea will right up a**e no doubt! She's as fickle as can be

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by minx36

top post :thumbs:

It made sense to me but sometimes other people can be what???!

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Please keep him in..... without him Marcus would not even have goes at bea, the only reason he does is becuase she moans about freddie, and if their is no freddie to moan about... no mad marcus. Their faces will be pricless! Marcus to go sadelyt!

oh.really
Bea's perfect for Lisa to use to do her dirty work, more so than Karly and David have been because Bea's a nutter and doesn't care.

Poor Freddie! Just hope he can get through it

LaLaLand
Freddie: will become even MORE of a k**b.
Charlie: will apologise to Freddie endlessly :rolleyes:
Lisa, David & Bea: Have a fag & talk about how he's had good editing.
Sophie, Rod & Vash: Not sure, but I doubt they'll be too peeved.

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Oh Bea and Lisa's face would be such a picture! :laugh2:

Bea will just up her nastiness towards him and behind his back though, although she will probably end up being up with Freddie and Siavash next week anyway, and that will be even MORE hilarious when she goes and she realises her 'master game plan' has crashed down around her ears!

I've decided, I now want Freddie to stay, gutted to lose Marcus but for justice to prevail we need Bea to go before Freddie!

Visage
14-08-2009, 04:22 PM
There's a part of me that thinks they won't be too surprised. After the way he's been treated lately, they'd be pretty dumb to think the public would vote him out.

I think Bea's actions of late have played a part in increasing Freddie's popularity in the outside world

Happigail
14-08-2009, 04:24 PM
It will be a travesty if he goes tonight, can you imagine how the hounds in there will react? UGH.

We should be safe, I asked my man who was going from tonights show (he never watches BB) and he said Marcus... SURE FIRE.

dnt1234
14-08-2009, 04:27 PM

yup everyword

lorri
14-08-2009, 04:50 PM
If Freddie goes before Bea she will see it as a victory, i would hate that to happen, so im affraid as loathed as i am, Marcus has to get my vote :sad:

Blink_Me
14-08-2009, 04:50 PM
The camera will zoom into Bea's face, that's for sure.

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 04:51 PM
They'll be like cackling hyenas

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
The camera will zoom into Bea's face, that's for sure.

:yuk: Thanks I fel lsick thinking of that thought!

PaulyJ
14-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Freddie will probably look at Bea and Lisa and simply smile. I think the smile would say a thousand words at that point.

oh.really
14-08-2009, 05:09 PM
It annoys the hell out of me knowing that Lisa will love it if either Freddie or Marcus goes. Can BB please not give her any bloody chewing gum this week.

It's either manic chewing because she's in total shock or manic chewing because she's elated. Chew with your mouth shut bitch! :mad:

mizzy25
14-08-2009, 05:16 PM
i cant wait 4 tonight whoever goes. in a way i hope its freddie coz hes sure hes gonna stay and marcus will b peed off but then if fredie stays he will be even more unbearable so will b entertaining. but i want freddie 2 go the most