PDA

View Full Version : Bea To fans of Bea, what do you see that you like in her?

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 04:18 PM
This is honestly not a wind up. Looking at posts it seems some people are still supporting Bea.

At this stage I am wondering if it is just because she makes for compulsive viewing or if there are actually some nice qualities about her.

So if you could please say what you see in her that you like and if you would want her as a friend. Maybe it could help us be a little more open minded about her because at the moment I honestly cant think of one nice thing.

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Which fans?

Johann
14-08-2009, 04:21 PM
She's great TV - house would be dead without her. Not to mention she's gawwjuss. :lovedup:

delta
14-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Well, let me step up to the breach.

I like her because I have always admired compulsive, neurtotic, lying, biatches with an over tendency to moan 24/7. With a negative approach to everything, that's a real winner for me.

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Shes controversial and outspoken she isnt two faced she tells someone if she doesnt like what there doing

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 04:24 PM
http://z.about.com/d/phoenix/1/0/e/X/2/tumbleweeds01.jpg

camaleon
14-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Shes controversial and outspoken she isnt two faced she tells someone if she doesnt like what there doing

She only has one face to address to her cockroach friend....

Dolphin-and-Whale
14-08-2009, 04:25 PM
She's good to watch . COntroversial, bitchy but also very honest. Slightly Emotionally Unstable. Very Negative and Positive:tongue:

Visage
14-08-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm certainly not a fan of Bea and her behaviour, but I would be lying if I said she didn't liven the place up.

It's like all things entertaining, we need the bad guys to annoy the hell out of us.

The place would be very dull if they were all nicey nicey

camaleon
14-08-2009, 04:30 PM
She knows she can get away with many things but most of the people don't because she is pretty and intelligent.

shash
14-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
http://z.about.com/d/phoenix/1/0/e/X/2/tumbleweeds01.jpg

:joker: you beat me to it :laugh3:

dnt1234
14-08-2009, 04:31 PM

your user name shd say stupidpig. :spin:

IsleOfWeather
14-08-2009, 04:33 PM
She would look great dressed up as Nazi Hospital Matron

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by dnt1234

your user name shd say stupidpig. :spin:
Your user should be dntcommentshìt

kistar
14-08-2009, 04:37 PM
I didnt like how she treated noireen to be honest but the way things went with halfwit ,him turning against her and then Marcus and the cigarettes I really felt for her ,i was at an all girls boarding school from 7 to 16 and it really messes your head up ,you are really insecure emmotionally but youve learnt to argue and be bitchy like no other,so I relate to her big time.

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 04:39 PM
She is positively always negative :bouncy:

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Johann
She's great TV - house would be dead without her. Not to mention she's gawwjuss. :lovedup:

I guess she is better looking then Marcus well that is untill she starts pulling faces which seems to be very often.

Id agree on the "controversial and outspoken" but she seems not to have liked Kenny, Tom, Lisa, David, Noirin, Freddie and Marcus and gone a bit over the top against them all.

As for not two faced.. being friends with Noirin then not when she becomes unpopular. Calling Lisa a cockroach and laying into David then being all pally with them. Making a bee line to Freddie from the start then jumping to the other side just after getting nominated quite likely because she thought it would keep her in (as it has). All doesnt really make me think that this is the case.

I think she does make for compulsive watching and anyone laying into her now is really just flogging a dead horse (not calling her a dead horse, honest :laugh:).

Just wondering if there was anything really there to like, horror movies can be fun to watch but not because they are full of likable things.:tongue:

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather
She would look great dressed up as Nazi Hospital Matron

Good one :thumbs:

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by kistar
I didnt like how she treated noireen to be honest but the way things went with halfwit ,him turning against her and then Marcus and the cigarettes I really felt for her ,i was at an all girls boarding school from 7 to 16 and it really messes your head up ,you are really insecure emmotionally but youve learnt to argue and be bitchy like no other,so I relate to her big time.

Not been to an all girls boarding school but know plenty who have so I can see where you are coming from there, loads of nutters. :joker::wink:

Freddie seemed a little hypocritical especially as he had no problems before sitting with her and listening to her going on about the other housemates. In fact he even congratulated her on how well she put folk down.

Marcus though honestly seemed to be trying to help her last night and she couldnt take it, same as she doesnt seem to be able to take any constructive criticism, he was spot on.

As for the cigarettes I dont think it was much of a deal to her. He just seems to have gone off on one a bit, dont think either of them really remember it now though.

kistar
14-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Taijitu
[i]Originally posted by kistar[/i.

Not been to an all girls boarding school but know plenty who have so I can see where you are coming from there, loads of nutters. :joker::wink:

Freddie seemed a little hypocritical especially as he had no problems before sitting with her and listening to her going on about the other housemates. In fact he even congratulated her on how well she put folk down.

Marcus though honestly seemed to be trying to help her last night and she couldnt take it, same as she doesnt seem to be able to take any constructive criticism, he was spot on.

As for the cigarettes I dont think it was much of a deal to her. He just seems to have gone off on one a bit, dont think either of them really remember it now though.

boarding school girls eat boys for breakfast I had 2 this morning very tasty:bigsmile:

Staceee
14-08-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't like her but I'm good at picking out peoples good points so:

She is outspoken
Confident
Bold
Intelligent
Pretty

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Staceee

She is outspoken
Confident
Bold
Intelligent
Pretty

What a nice quality to have (yours that is). Problem with the list is that most can be as representative of negative characteristics as possitive and she seems to show that.

boarding school girls eat boys for breakfast I had 2 this morning very tasty

I know I went to an all boys school but had quite a lot of contact with the girls from the all girl side. Luckly I got away lightly with only my left hand missing and a severe limp. :bigsmile:

LIMP LEG! LIMP LEG! Just in case you post something smutty!

camaleon
14-08-2009, 05:07 PM

She is outspoken
Confident
Bold
Intelligent
Pretty

that's why we all liked her at the begining but the bad qualities overweight the good ones....

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by camaleon

She is outspoken
Confident
Bold
Intelligent
Pretty

that's why we all liked her at the begining but the bad qualities overweight the good ones....

But she is still all those things.

Confidently grinding folk into the dirt.
Boldly going into the realms of insulting that few have been before.
Intelligently bealittling anyone who disagrees with her (hm, maybe not).
Pretty obnoxious.

kistar
14-08-2009, 05:21 PM
boarding school girls eat boys for breakfast I had 2 this morning very tasty

I know I went to an all boys school but had quite a lot of contact with the girls from the all girl side. Luckly I got away lightly with only my left hand missing and a severe limp. :bigsm [/quote

you got away? you must be one of those wrigley types that wont keep still ,thats your own fault then, if halfwit just did as he was told his life would be alot easier:bigsmile:

charliegimbert
14-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Taijitu
This is honestly not a wind up. Looking at posts it seems some people are still supporting Bea.

At this stage I am wondering if it is just because she makes for compulsive viewing or if there are actually some nice qualities about her.

So if you could please say what you see in her that you like and if you would want her as a friend. Maybe it could help us be a little more open minded about her because at the moment I honestly cant think of one nice thing.

her fans are mostly marcus/freddie haters. i don't think they have any real reason to like her.

charliegimbert
14-08-2009, 05:27 PM

She is outspoken
Confident
Bold
Intelligent
Pretty

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 05:32 PM
her fans are mostly marcus/freddie haters. i don't think they have any real reason to like her.

Hadnt actually thought of that could well be true.

you got away? you must be one of those wrigley types that wont keep still ,thats your own fault then, if halfwit just did as he was told his life would be alot easier

Lol, cheers, you make me sound like a worm.:bawling: <-- real tears.:tongue:

Anyhow I need to go but would still like to see folk who do see good sides to her as Im starting to feel there can only be so much hatred towards any one person, even Bea.

kistar
14-08-2009, 05:37 PM
her fans are mostly marcus/freddie haters. i don't think they have any real reason to like her. [/quote]

what does that even mean.?

charliegimbert
14-08-2009, 05:40 PM

what does that even mean.? [/quote]

so you like marcus and/or freddie?

kistar
14-08-2009, 06:00 PM
marcus is growing on me if you know what I mean,now I understand him a bit more ,the thing about him hating his photo was really sad,halfwit annoys me because hes so smug but I dont hate either ,I want Marcus to stay tho

frigid_slag
14-08-2009, 06:42 PM

She is outspoken
Confident
Bold
Intelligent
Pretty

How can you say this???

Confident and bold? - Yeah when she's being a b*tch, but someone says one thing she doesn't want to hear and she's in tears and calling them a bully!

Intelligent? I don't think so, she thinks the Queens husband is dead and that Owls "twit twos" are two pigeons. Not only that but, no one with half a brain cell would behave like this on national tv, even Marcus told her and she cried!

Pretty? Urm, okaaaaaay...

ricky2k9
14-08-2009, 06:50 PM
She speaks her mind. Sees through all the rubbish, stoof up to the REAL bitch Noirin. And her sarcasim is funny.

Plus dont you just love it when she calls someone a "noddy".

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 07:01 PM

what does that even mean.? [/quote]

It is very likely, especially with the Freddie haters.

It means that they will back anyone who is against Freddie, regardless of how nasty they are. I believe this is partly why Lisa stayed, they voted for her to stay just to spite Freddie.

BB could probably find Hitler in hiding and put him in the house and as long as he was opposed to Freddie they would support him.

Blasphemer
14-08-2009, 07:08 PM
I can't believe all the comments about her being pretty and intelligent, she is neither. She hides behind her accent. She is hardly what I'd call intelligent.

She is obnoxious. I bet she pulls that screwed up "I'm gonna cry" face when she is evicted and brought to task on her comments. She will probably go as far as accusing Davina and the guests of bullying her.