No chance ,whoever stays this week goes next ..fact work it out

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Freddie is going nowhere :thumbs:

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
No chance ,whoever stays this week goes next ..fact work it out

I agree with you again.... :shocked: Lol, however maybe bea is up.. and shes gone straight away, she might as well leave tuesday!

Wilton_Shagpile
14-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Patricia4
Freddie is going nowhere :thumbs:
God I hope not, if only to see Bea and Lisa's fizzogs:conf2:

camaleon
14-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Bea vs Lisa Vs Freddie more like...... with a double eviction :cheer2: :thumbs:

Triple including Charlie....

shaz20
14-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Hope Bea is nominated next week, peeps are saying it will be Freddy v Siavach but hope Bea is there too she will be soooooo gone:dance:

BB22
14-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Assuming that Marcus is evicted tonight then a lot depends on what happens with next week's nominations. Bea's journey to the Dark Side is now complete and she is a paid up member of the newly reconstituted Team Nasty. So... will she be nominated?

It could well be Freddie v Siavash. I think Siavash would win that vote handily. If by some confluence of events it is Freddie v Bea then Bea would obviously be annihilated.

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by BB22
Assuming that Marcus is evicted tonight then a lot depends on what happens with next week's nominations. Bea's journey to the Dark Side is now complete and she is a paid up member of the newly reconstituted Team Nasty. So... will she be nominated?

It could well be Freddie v Siavash. I think Siavash would win that vote handily. If by some confluence of events it is Freddie v Bea then Bea would obviously be annihilated.

I'm hoping that Rodders and Sophie will nominate Bea, I'm not sure just how taken in by her they are tbh. Also David isn't totally fooled by her I don't think, he may throw a sneaky vote her way.

If Siavash and Freddie/Marcus nom her too, then she would be up and be sure to go.

BB22
14-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Originally posted by BB22

I'm hoping that Rodders and Sophie will nominate Bea, I'm not sure just how taken in by her they are tbh. Also David isn't totally fooled by her I don't think, he may throw a sneaky vote her way.

If Siavash and Freddie/Marcus nom her too, then she would be up and be sure to go.

Charlie will certainly nominate Freddie and Siavash. He has a track record of nominating Siavash.

Sophie and Rodrigo are wild cards. I am sure the vibes emanating from Nasty Central will be to nominate Siavash but between them they have only ever nominated Siavash once, and that was Rodrigo in the very first set of nominations (which are not really relevant in determining considered opinion). Sophie has never nominated Siavash.

You could be right: Rodrigo and Sophie could well nominate Bea. Assuming that Siavash and Freddie/Marcus nominate Bea then that would be four nominations which would be enough for her to face the public vote. Of course, if she faces the public vote that is the end of her.