PDA

View Full Version : Which one of the Nominee's eviction will have the most impact on the House?

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 05:08 PM
And I demand your reasons also!

:hugesmile:

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 05:17 PM
I think if freddie goes, Lisa will be transformed back into the awful woman she was allowed to be in the first few weeks, because Marcus can't be arsed with her any more!

I think if Marcus goes, freddie will be tormented by every single person in there because Marcus wont be there to say lay off him.

setanta
14-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Freddie on the house, Marcus on us.

What's your next golden girl going to be?

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Marcus... if freddie stays they will turn against him.. but we wil lsupport him, plus the only time marcus is fighting is because someone is moaning abbout freddie, so if freddie goes it will be more peaceful!

Baggymad
14-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Marcus, the rest will bully Freddie but Marcus would stand up to Lisa, david, Bea and Charlie.....................freddie will walk if he doesn't have Marcus's support!

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Don't know if freddie would walk, hopefully he could stick it if he knows we are on his side!

:whistle:

Still want marcus to stay!

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Freddies ,as we wont get the pleasure of knocking that smug smile of Beas face and we wont get the chance for a head to head eviction,plus, good should wlways triumph over evil

BJ
14-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Marcus.

If Freddie goes Marcus will chill and things will continue much as before

If Marcus goes Freddie will really be in the firing line