PDA

View Full Version : Bea: does anyone find it shocking...

LaLaLand
14-08-2009, 05:13 PM
How such an obvious and somewhat childish gameplan/tactic has created so much stir in the house and with the public?

As much as I dislike her, you have to give her that achievement!

:thumbs:

Nebi
14-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Not at all, it was her job to do everything and she did it well.

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Kenny seems to have left because of Bea.

I think Tom may have walked because he failed to bring much attention to himself.

Bea certainly didnt have a problem there, got to give her that at least, she is the only one left of the three and will be in for another week.

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't even think it is a gameplan, just a deluded, scary woman (I'm a hard man, rather like the darkhorse himself, but even I'd be scared of her)

Shasown
14-08-2009, 05:27 PM
pmsl

PaulyJ
14-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Not admirable you have to remember it was a tactic to win, not to fail misserably and to be one of the most hated Hm's in living history.

More......... Deluded in her acting abilities and insulting of the viewer to think we could not distinguish between Freddies Real bullying experience and her Fake one.

kistar
14-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
pmsl

definately pms ,didnt a woman get away with murdering her husband because of it?

Marc
14-08-2009, 06:06 PM
We're on to her anyways, she'll be out in no time!!

kistar
14-08-2009, 06:10 PM
I think she might be up next week Lisa really wants to get to the final and Bea is becoming too controversial I think lisa David Sophie Siavash and either Marcus or Freddie will nominate her

Blasphemer
Yes I give her that acheivement. She managed to make me actually stand up with pure rage. I wish Freddie actually had a temper like mine.

Upset???? I'll give you upset lady. People in the house have been quite reserved. I have no limits when I'm arguing with someone. She is just an awful human being.

Braden
yes

UglyBaby
14-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Bea's been a brilliant late edition to the show. By far the best choice.

And I don't think she thinks she can win for a second. She just wants to make a splash. And she's a naturally opinionated madam who insists on the final word.

These people are not her real friends so I don't think you should assume she would behave like that in real life. I think she's more aware than any of them that it's just a silly TV show. With a cast of desperate idiots.

nellysjade
14-08-2009, 06:21 PM
bea is a totally bitch but hows cums clever freddie didnt see through her like he can wiv everyone else
freddie has no-one 2 blame but his self
he used 2 sit there while bea slagged everyone off and didnt mind it but now shes doing it him its not fair
wats good 4 one is good 4 all
:bouncy:

Blasphemer
14-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah nelly i agree with you :hello:

delta
14-08-2009, 06:27 PM
She is playing out -inside the BB house- the games she has played all her life, the woman is a neurotic sociopath, well done for BB for finding her ,they must have scoured the country top and bottom to find someone as evil as she is.

Don't forget she mocked Freddie and his illness ( his stammer) when under pressure.

Unforgiveable

aiv
14-08-2009, 06:32 PM
My brother broke his phone when he threw it at the TV when Kenneth was in the house, but I think he regrets not saving it for Bea...

UglyBaby
14-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Please give a rest with the OTT evil claims. Do you have a clue what the word means?

She may not behave in a nice way sometimes but evil? Sheesh!

And Freddy and Marcus have both behaved just as badly at times. But she's female so it gets magnified by ten.

WOMBAI
14-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Blasphemer
Yes I give her that acheivement. She managed to make me actually stand up with pure rage. I wish Freddie actually had a temper like mine.

Upset???? I'll give you upset lady. People in the house have been quite reserved. I have no limits when I'm arguing with someone. She is just an awful human being.

Sounds ominous!!

santaa
14-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Shes memorable . Shes not playing a agame . She really is bonkers

*mazedsalv**
14-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Taijitu
Kenny seems to have left because of Bea.

I think Tom may have walked because he failed to bring much attention to himself.

Bea certainly didnt have a problem there, got to give her that at least, she is the only one left of the three and will be in for another week.

Tom left bceause he realised that he was too good, nice, mature and intelligent to be on BB. I think he was above most of them, he left because they mostly are all so childish in there, with Bea being the biggest culprit of that. I wouldnt want to live with that lot either.

I dont think Ken left because of Bea.