PDA

View Full Version : Bea might walk

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 06:05 PM
If Freddie stays in (and I want him to), Bea may start to think Marcus was right, and if she really gets a whiff of the public vitriol she will receive on eviction, I think she might walk...

...'damage limitation', drama queen styleee, complete with bitching about how Freddie and BB have twisted things to make her look bad, and how she's not going to put up with this 'bullying' anymore...

Braden
14-08-2009, 06:10 PM
but i want the public to boo her !

Marc
14-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Ohh we'll just evict her next week don't worry :spin2:

aiv
14-08-2009, 06:12 PM
I look forward to her eviction. Maybe if she walked out tonight when there's a crowd it would be great.

rayheartbliss
14-08-2009, 06:14 PM
if marcus stays, freddie will become even more big headed, meaning the end of him....

sophiee1383
14-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Can't Wait Too Hear The Horrendous Boos Wen Shes Evicted.

Gonna Be Soo Good :banana:

Blasphemer
14-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Bea can't walk out, thats SOOOOOOO negative :D

frigid_slag
14-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by J-Rock
If Freddie stays in (and I want him to), Bea may start to think Marcus was right, and if she really gets a whiff of the public vitriol she will receive on eviction, I think she might walk...

...'damage limitation', drama queen styleee, complete with bitching about how Freddie and BB have twisted things to make her look bad, and how she's not going to put up with this 'bullying' anymore...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I want her to be booed and I want Davina to make her explain her actions and show her how she is a total bitch. But if she does walk, people will sill be able to shout stuff at her in the street and what will she think when she reads about herself in the papers and on the net?:laugh:

Faded
14-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I really hope she doesn't walk, I want her to get EVICTED.

dnt1234
14-08-2009, 06:32 PM
GOD I PRAY SHE DOESNT. I WANT TO SEE HER POSITIVITY TURNED INTO A NEGATIVE ON HER EVICTION

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 06:33 PM
It's a similar case to Galloway. He had no idea at all how much he was loathed and the reaction he would get, which is why he was evicted normally and had a terrible shock.

Bea has similar self-delusion, but also knows about self-preservation and I think she has enough brain cells to work out that the reaction could be bad. It depends on how deluded she really is, or whether she is pretty stoical, brave and has that 'not give a sh*t' attitude, like Noirin

dbfs
14-08-2009, 06:36 PM
she mustnt walk the interview show is cool now because they pull them apart before it was just nicey davina now they make them explain their actions - like to see how she handles that one without the protection of charlie bea and david mind you it seems like they may be getting a bit pi**ed off with her now - probably her negativity

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 06:46 PM
I would like her to face the crowd but wouldn't mind too much if she walked because I want to see the back of her.

luminoussun
14-08-2009, 06:48 PM
expect operation "kiss freddies ass" after marcus goes.
sad thing is freddie will fool for it

UglyBaby
14-08-2009, 06:48 PM
It saddens me to read people say they want HMs to get hated and shouted at in the streets when they leave the house.

And then you have the nerve to call her a bad person? Check yourself before judging others.

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Bea has no understanding of the words 'I am wrong'. It would not enter her head that Marcus could be right, she will think that marcus was evicted because he fought with her and the public hate him for it! If freddie goes she will be right about that too. Bea thinks she has beaten us. Roll on her eviction day! mehahahaha!

:devil:

Adamw92
14-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Good ridens, hope that fake bitch takes her negative attitude with her

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh no, you've just painted another horrible scenario - Freddie falling for Bea's trap again - surely not - that really would be the end of him...

Nebi
14-08-2009, 06:50 PM
If she walk and you see her on the street while driving, nothing is stopping you to hit her at full speed.

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 06:54 PM
I posted a thread a few days ago that I was actually afraid for Bea and the reaction she may get and impact on her mentally. Nobody cared. I do want to see her get her cumupance in some way and she has brought things on herself by being such a nightmare, but not sure I agree with this 'throwing things at her' stuff - bad karma

NolasGirl
14-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp

What makes you think the idiots in the house will nominate her.

bovvered?
14-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by J-Rock
I posted a thread a few days ago that I was actually afraid for Bea and the reaction she may get and impact on her mentally. Nobody cared. I do want to see her get her cumupance in some way and she has brought things on herself by being such a nightmare, but not sure I agree with this 'throwing things at her' stuff - bad karma

a few eggs flour never did anyone any harm....

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 06:58 PM
bovvered...served up with a whip?

stoo47
14-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by NolasGirl
Originally posted by Marcjswp

What makes you think the idiots in the house will nominate her.

And that is the rub - However, I think the tide has now turned against her.:colour:

NolasGirl
14-08-2009, 07:06 PM
GOD I hope so. We're in for a good week if those dynamics are changing.

NolasGirl
14-08-2009, 07:07 PM
BTW Siavasch is right. They should all be up against the public every week. It's the only way it's fair.

Tigglet
14-08-2009, 08:42 PM
I hope she walks! Then maybe they'll cancel the Freddie/Marcus eviction...it's my only hope :laugh: