PDA

View Full Version : Does this change anyones decision on who to evict tonight?

rsefitpro2009
14-08-2009, 06:36 PM
hi, before you choose to vote Freddie out, i found this link of something that Bea said.

You have probably made your mind up, and will vote Freddie out anyhw, but check this out, taken from dsbb site:

Bea has said that she expects the public to evict Freddie this week.

As Bea sat down locked in the garden prison, she spoke with David about her current troubles with Freddie.

"Honestly, I'm finding him really sarcastic and difficult," she told him.

David reassured Bea that everything would be alright, advising her to take it in her stride and use his difficult nature against him.

Bea went on: "I just don't want him around me. I don't like an atmosphere."

David sat there patiently listening as Bea continued her rant and began mimicking Freddie.

"You know, he's going through his darkest hour, and the next minute he's jumping around," she noted.

Talk then turned to eviction night and how both Marcus and Freddie could be perceived by the public.

"I think that even if people don't like you, they'd rather keep in a genuine bastard than a fake goody two-shoes," assumed Bea.

boomoo
14-08-2009, 06:48 PM
She is totally jealous of Freddie.

Whe Kris went to visit Freddie's parents he was won over by them.

Bea cannot stand the fact that Freddie has a happy home behind him.
When she first came in she said her father had a flat in London and she had never been in it.
When someone suggested that he would give money she said he had never given her a penny.

Her spite comes out on poor Freddie. His only mistake was to genuinely like her.

mist
14-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by rsefitpro2009
hi, before you choose to vote Freddie out, i found this link of something that Bea said.

You have probably made your mind up, and will vote Freddie out anyhw, but check this out, taken from dsbb site:

Bea has said that she expects the public to evict Freddie this week.

As Bea sat down locked in the garden prison, she spoke with David about her current troubles with Freddie.

"Honestly, I'm finding him really sarcastic and difficult," she told him.

David reassured Bea that everything would be alright, advising her to take it in her stride and use his difficult nature against him.

Bea went on: "I just don't want him around me. I don't like an atmosphere."

David sat there patiently listening as Bea continued her rant and began mimicking Freddie.

"You know, he's going through his darkest hour, and the next minute he's jumping around," she noted.

Talk then turned to eviction night and how both Marcus and Freddie could be perceived by the public.

"I think that even if people don't like you, they'd rather keep in a genuine b****** than a fake goody two-shoes," assumed Bea.

She has certainly planned Freddies nomination and thinks she can persuade the public to vote him out. Who the hell does she think she is.