PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News- Bea Turns on Charlie

*mazedsalv**
14-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Sorry if this has been already been posted.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/fab9d501b1a287fa110cfb380e4e9ad5/view.c4

Knew it wouldnt last! She has turned on nearly every housemate in the house since she's been in there now!
Only Rodrigo and Sophie now!

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Bea may have thought her trip to Jail may have been short-lived, but Big Brother had other ideas and apart from the odd toilet break, Bea would be in the Jail until further notice. So, understandably, she was already a bit annoyed. Then Charlie jumped in the Pool and splashed her. And the result?

"I don't find that funny," shouted Lisa crossly, but her ire was nothing to what Bea had in store for him.

"I don't find that funny either Charlie," began Bea, before Lisa interrupted.

"You little ****! I'm wearing these clothes for tonight," said Lisa, trying not to laugh. As opposed to Bea, who was ready to boil over.

"Charlie that is really, really not funny," said Bea crossly. "You knew exactly what would happen if you did that and I said to you this morning please don't," she added.

"It didn't get you did it Bea," asked Charlie, unable to sense whether or not Bea was joking.

She wasn't joking…

"Yes it did – it's dripping off the ******* railings," moaned Bea. "That really is not funny."

"Sorry," offered Charlie.

"You're not sorry," mused Bea.

"Sorry, I thought you'd see the funny side," said a sheepish Charlie.

"It's really inconsiderate," huffed Bea before turning her back on him.

"Oh don't go in a mood," laughed Charlie.

But it was too late. The mood was well and truly 'in'.

Beas abit grumpy :nono:

discotheque
14-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Finally, Charlie does something worthwhile :laugh:

Chels
14-08-2009, 07:00 PM
My god she really is pathetic.

hennessy
14-08-2009, 07:03 PM
lol YES!!
I didn't think you it would be so soon

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Charlie is another potential 'winner', she wont be long turning everyone attention to him! She still has to get rid of the winner tonight and siavash too! Then she will turn her full attention to charlie!

:yuk:

mrs-big
14-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Well hopefully this means everyone will see her true colours and nominate her next week!:thumbs2:

What a bitch lol

Marc
14-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Ugh... not a nice transformation

NolasGirl
Originally posted by discotheque
Finally, Charlie does something worthwhile :laugh:

luminoussun
It is all part of her masterplan.
Get whoever is left up against charlie..she even said it before.
If you want to get rid of a fave put another fave up.

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 07:07 PM
This is wonderful. The 3 housemates that I detest the most going at each other! I just hope that this results in either Bea or Charlie being up for eviction next week.

zukhov
14-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Crikey, it looks like her game plan really is to assasinate the faves to win. Amazing! I wonder if she thinks that she can get away with it? We need a few more attacks on Charlie and some prolonged Beaitching about him before this can be confirmed. Possibly she is just letting off some bile as she can't get to Fred at the moment. Time will tell.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
14-08-2009, 07:09 PM
If I was Freddie or Marcus I would go up to Charlie and start telling him to stop upsetting Bea, and then talk over him when he tries to explain.

Would he see the point I would be making?

Cody™
14-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Bea is the most revolting creature on planet earth. Negativity oozes from her body!

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
If I was Freddie or Marcus I would go up to Charlie and start telling him to stop upsetting Bea, and then talk over him when he tries to explain.

Would he see the point I would be making?

Exactly Junky, If its good for the goose! It would go over his head though.

:bigsmile:

NolasGirl
14-08-2009, 07:11 PM
He's too much of an ignoramus to get that dig. It would be clever though.

Blasphemer
14-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I actually laughed while reading that. She really can't get on with anyone can she. Please lock her in a bubble. Preferably airtight. :hugesmile:

merv
14-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Please it was Charlie the pretend clown,shows em both for what they are.

SurferJay
14-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Bea is buzzing with negativity.

PUN! PUN! PUN!

:banana:

lindapupcat
14-08-2009, 07:25 PM
BB should have reprimanded Bea-tch for her bullying tacticts towards Freddie, who had no match for vitriolic tongue. She left him bewildered by it all after he thought she fancied him. That's what all his bravado, swearing and shouting in the DR was all about poor soul. She realy is a vile person. Even Marcus had to just shut up while she took another "maddy".

Tenantry
14-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Marcus, Freddy, Vash. Should make the most of this, and take turns dive bomming into the pool:thumbs2:

Beastie
14-08-2009, 07:42 PM
bea will be up next week.. with freddie if he stays or marcus if he stays!

hopefully against the fredster :D

Cybele
14-08-2009, 07:45 PM
I don't think she snapped at Charlie because she sees him as a favorite. I think she was just irritable. She snaps at anyone and everyone if they are in her way when she is in a mood... which seems to be most of the time now.

delta
14-08-2009, 07:51 PM
The woman is a neurotic psychopath- she is probaly on probation from some funny farm.

Bea it's the nurse, they have come to take you back.

shash
14-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Bea will turn on everyone ultimately. The one thing that unites the fans of all the other housemates is this.