PDA

View Full Version : It's a sad night for the 3 amigos/musketeers

luminoussun
14-08-2009, 07:03 PM
I am wearing a black armband tonight as one great character will be leaving the house.
Freddie and marcus have made big brother watchable for me this year and 50% of the entertainment is walking out the door while useless housemates stay in.
I can't believe big brother fixed it to get rid of one of these 2.:devil:
It seems big brother are determined to have a sophie/charlie and rodrigo final 3

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 07:04 PM
freddie and marcus are definitely the stars of the house and are legends it will be sad to see them go -- when one of them gets evicted tonight and leaves the house they will become a permanent part of big brother history and will be remembered :thumbs:

mrs-big
14-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Its a sad day :(

Chels
14-08-2009, 07:05 PM
I bet the three of them are making the most of their last night together right now. :hugesmile:
It will be a shame to see an entertainer leave.

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Don't I may start crying! The end of an era! *sob*

bettiepage
14-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I swear Marcus doesn't even really like Siavash.....

kellybsblover
14-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I really cant stand these three so I'm happy.... I hate Marcus and Freddie equally so the only hard thing for me is deciding which one should leave.

xmynxiex
14-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Its so sad, i dont want either going. And i am so nervous :sad:

dwarling
14-08-2009, 07:13 PM
I agree it's a lose lose situation, either going is a massive loss to BB:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 07:14 PM
I heard Marcus say on live feed not to be called a musketeer :conf:

mrs-big
14-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Big Brother could of done a twist this week to save the show, but no, they were too lazy, like they have been all bloody series!!

charmingmissc
14-08-2009, 07:15 PM
oh well i enjoyed watching them....:laugh:

i hope whichever two are left can still find some mischief to get up to.

:colour:

luminoussun
14-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
I heard Marcus say on live feed not to be called a musketeer :conf:
I doubt he would'nt mind it once he sees what you have wrote about him hehe musketeer is nice compared to slob

Braden
14-08-2009, 07:18 PM
i don't know why people are calling them the three musketeers because marcus is the one who said freddie couldn;t trust siavash they would all step over each others body's to win the the £100,000

luminoussun
14-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Rice_square
I swear Marcus doesn't even really like Siavash.....
your right.
But siavash has shown he is a ass kisser and has talked a tough game but run in and sucked dick of the gay squad.
Plus i think he never forgive him for noirin

philmurph
14-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
I am wearing a black armband tonight as one great character will be leaving the house.
Freddie and marcus have made big brother watchable for me this year and 50% of the entertainment is walking out the door while useless housemates stay in.
It seems big brother are determined to have a sophie/charlie and rodrigo final 3 two amigos Marcus doesn't consider Siavash a friend, the two faced ass hole

Beastie
14-08-2009, 07:44 PM
lol remember luke marsden last year.. going on about "all they are bothered about is the 100 grand cheque" lmao!! he was ammusing!!

but the question is.. whos the most bothered about the 100 grand this year?

santaa
14-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
lol remember luke marsden last year.. going on about "all they are bothered about is the 100 grand cheque" lmao!! he was ammusing!!

Shiavash definitely

Cybele
14-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I am bummed to be losing one of them. Regardless of who goes, a great HM is lost. Personally, I voted for Marcus. I don't feel bad about it because I know he wants to go home. Plus, I love Freddie.

And best of all, it will really annoy Bea if Freddie stays.

Cybele
14-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by santaa

Shiavash definitely

I'd say Charlie.

Patrick
14-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Freddie leaves: We Loose 5% of the Entertaiment

Marcus leaves: We loose 100% of the Entertaiment

santaa
14-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
I bet the three of them are making the most of their last night together right now. :hugesmile:
It will be a shame to see an entertainer leave.
It will be their last night together. They have little in common and will not see each other outside

qwertyell
14-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
It seems big brother are determined to have a sophie/charlie and rodrigo final 3

3 amigos/musketeers?

Marcus was at great pains to point out the other night that he hated being lumped in with Freddie and Siavash as though they were a team.

He's never forgiven Siavash for his "betrayal", and I'd even question his friendship with Freddie - not sure Freddie went out of his way to console Marcus when Siavash and Noirin hooked up: he was too busy wooing Bea. And on the flipside, Marcus has stuck the boot in to Freddie on more than one occasion when he's been in the company of people having a bitch about him.

I think the three of them (it was four when Noirin was around) were just strategic friends who understood that if they didn't stand together, Lisa's gang would pick them off.

It worked for a while...

Celeb_Rehab
14-08-2009, 07:52 PM

Lisa,David,Charlie,Dogflaps,The Vash,Bea & Mr Opportunity Rodrigo.
I don't think Freddie gives a monkey's Uncle,he only went in for the experience along with Marcus.

luminoussun
14-08-2009, 07:56 PM
I think marcus just don't want to be in a gang because he thinks gangs evict eachother while loners sit in the middle and watch it.
But you can't sit with 2 people 90% of the time and not be put in the same box as them