PDA

View Full Version : It's a weird eviction tonight

Jack_
14-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Both of them are big characters and the house is going to be a lot quieter without one of them.

But I've been thinking, if Freddie left (which is highly unlikely) it would seem really weird to me, cause I'd never have thought a few weeks ago that he'd be leaving on the tenth week, and it would seem weird without him in there, if you get me?

Whereas with Marcus I never thought for a second he'd make the final, and was dreading this eviction for weeks, so if he left I'd be disappointed but not surprised.

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 07:06 PM
He'd also be leaving on a high

Chels
14-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by J-Rock
Yep.
Think of Marcus' happiness. :hugesmile:

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 07:08 PM
I want there to be a tiny tiny earth quake, so it is too dangerous to evict anyone and the eviction is cancelled on health and safety grounds!

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 07:10 PM
I feel both excited and disappointed over tonight's eviction.

It may be the closest eviction yet, which is the exciting part. Either way we lose a good housemate though, which is very sad.

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
Originally posted by J-Rock
Yep.
Think of Marcus' happiness. :hugesmile:
Id rather think Freddies disappointment mwahaha :joker:

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
I want there to be a tiny tiny earth quake, so it is too dangerous to evict anyone and the eviction is cancelled on health and safety grounds!

I was hoping it would be cancelled due to the housemates being up changing. I mean it was Halfwit vs Marcus but now it's not, it's Freddie vs Marcus. :tongue:

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CaPPa

I was hoping it would be cancelled due to the housemates being up changing. I mean it was Halfwit vs Marcus but now it's not, it's Freddie vs Marcus. :tongue:

I know i am a terrible person for wishing a natural disaster just to stop a crappy eviction on a reality TV show! I have problems!

My name is Bansheewails and am addicted to Marcus and Freddie!

The_Long_Run
14-08-2009, 07:16 PM

Clutching at straws were we?

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by The_Long_Run

Clutching at straws were we?

I would even clutch at LISA if i thought it would save both Marcus and Freddie!

:wink:

santaa
14-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Sadly Freddie is going.