PDA

View Full Version : Freddie tells Marcus

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 07:29 PM
i think you may all be wrong about Freddie not been able to cope with staying in the house:joker:

WENN
Freddie has told Marcus that arguing with Bea helps him relax.

The Oxford graduate and Bea have been locked in constant arguments ever since he accused her of having a negative attitude.

Earlier today, Freddie and Marcus were speaking in the kitchen about the pair's relationship and how things had changed so severely in such a short space of time.

Freddie said: "It's so funny when you switch from thinking of somebody as a close friend and.... not quite a lover, but in a similar sort of emotional space, to thinking of them as a strategic competitor."

Chuckling to himself, he told Marcus: "If I'm feeling stressed out, I'll just go and have an argument with Bea."

He then paused to think about what he just said and soon realised that he may have spoke out of turn.

"No, that's negative. There was a time in my life when I would've responded to this kind of attacking argumentative style," he reflected.

Freddie concluded that the key to winning over Bea would be to argue assertively without being aggressive.:joker::joker::joker:

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 07:29 PM
We must keep him,LOL he needs to relax:dance::dance:

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 07:33 PM
He's sussed her now:elephant: