PDA

View Full Version : Just watched last nights show and hate Bea even more!!

mizzbonita
14-08-2009, 07:30 PM
I cant stand her, she is so sure of herself! She might be able to manipulate the HM's but she seems to think she can manipulate the public into thinking she is the poor little girl being bullied by the 'nasty little men' with her fake crying. Shes playing a smart little game, making out like she is being bullied by Marcus and Freddie and making thickos like Charlie fall for it when in fact she is the horrible vile person! And I laughed too when she said 'if you can take it dont give it out' because she should take her own advice!!! Marcus was actually being very nice and tactful when he spoke to her, whereas I wouldnt have been!

mizzbonita
14-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Grrr she infuriates me and that face of hers!! I just want to punch her!

ricky2k9
14-08-2009, 07:34 PM
BEARILLIANT!!!

modena
14-08-2009, 07:36 PM
I agree I just watched it also and I'm amazed at her cries of innocence:rolleyes:

Charlie's just as bad, what a creep he is! I used to like him but lately he's shown he's a fake and just says what he thinks the public want to hear.

She sat there calling Freddie a "T#at among other things, then she turns around and say's she's never been horrible to anyone. :shocked:

I'm convinced she's a blatant naracissist, who can't see anything past her own stupid nose end.
Maybe because it's up her own backside most of the time.
:lovedup:

What a horrible woman she is. I've never said this about anyone but I hope she gets booed like no other hm ever has and gets a really hard time in her interview. She needs to know how nasty she really is, good luck to that though, because she just can't take anything "negative":yuk::yuk: said about her onboard.

sg160187
14-08-2009, 07:37 PM
You should have seen the live feed if they had shown that properly Bea was 10x as nasty as it showed on the highlight show.

Tigglet
14-08-2009, 08:48 PM
It's weird how the only flaws she picks out in other people are ones she has herself! Projection methinks!

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mizzbonita
Grrr she infuriates me and that face of hers!! I just want to punch her!

Your not on your own :yuk: