PDA

View Full Version : Why is Charlie so evil?

Mickey2009
14-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Angel sitting outside sewing her eviction outfit and charlie soaks her and her costume by throwing a water bomb over her. ...I
...Then saying...I'm sorry i was kidding it was only a joke

Freddie; Kris and Charlie decided to trick Freddie into a game of Hide and Seek.
Charlie ran in the House with Freddie to make him think the game was real, but as soon as Freddie had squeezed into a safe place, Charlie rejoined Kris in the Garden and left him there and only for Siavash he would have been there for days, Freddie emerged after 3 hours.

Last week he said,''For future reference, can in the future no-one touch anything that's around my bed? Thank you," he stated. Then added Is that okay, Freddie?"
Then he goes and touches Freddies stuff by stealing his cans of cider

Today Bea in her eviction uniform in jail and Charlie jumps in to the pool purposely known it would splash all over her and it did and Charlie says (after bea has a go at him) Sorry, I thought you'd see the funny side,".

I'd hate to be the butterfly that lands in the garden beside Charlie...because it would become a catterpillar very quickly

charliegimbert
he is asshole. thats all

Beastie
schoolyard bullying

zukhov
14-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Hes too fake to be the winner he thinks he is. BB seem to very rarely show the stuff that the HM think wil get airtime. As Charlie always plays for the cameras he does not get a look in.

alchemists1
14-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Charlie is a nasty lil boy who is a sly bully who thinks he's the dogs bollox.
He is a fake nasty basturd who needs a good slapping to knock some sense into him.

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Mickey2009
Last week he said,''For future reference, can in the future no-one touch anything that's around my bed? Thank you," he stated. Then added Is that okay, Freddie?"

I'd forgotten about that! Further proof of what a hypocrite and dirty little snake he really is.

aremjay
14-08-2009, 08:10 PM
He's a nastypiece of work although I can't understand what's behind his bullying. Wonder how far he'll get before being nominated? :conf:

Bjazz68
14-08-2009, 08:11 PM
i agree, he is always there to do the nastiest thing at the most opportune moment for him. he may have a boyish face but he is a nasty little ransid *****. I would like to see him getting a smack in the chops to be quite frank.

calyman
14-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Mickey2009
Angel sitting outside sewing her eviction outfit and charlie soaks her and her costume by throwing a water bomb over her. ...I
...Then saying...I'm sorry i was kidding it was only a joke

Freddie; Kris and Charlie decided to trick Freddie into a game of Hide and Seek.
Charlie ran in the House with Freddie to make him think the game was real, but as soon as Freddie had squeezed into a safe place, Charlie rejoined Kris in the Garden and left him there and only for Siavash he would have been there for days, Freddie emerged after 3 hours.

Today Bea in her eviction uniform in jail and Charlie jumps in to the pool purposely known it would splash all over her and it did and Charlie says (after bea has a go at him) Sorry, I thought you'd see the funny side,".

I'd hate to be the butterfly that lands in the garden beside Charlie...because it would become a catterpillar very quickly

Very well written.

More could also be added. He pompusously tells people that he knows bullying when he sees it, yet appears not to notice the sustained 5 week bullying campaign against freddy.

He and Kris steal Marcus' booze and in the process tries to implicate Rodrigo.

He again implicated Rodrigo, telling Noirin that he is campaigning to get Noirin out of the house.

In more general terms, he grubs his way around others, listening in to their conversations, then gives a perverse account of what he has heard.

Usually when he is found out, he pretends innocence saying things like "I didn't think". "I didn't realise". I thought you already knew" etc.

He is a nasty conniving little onanist and (apart from Bea) is the worst person in the house.

marcpaygnard
14-08-2009, 08:18 PM
because CHARLIE IS EVIL & VILE!

GET CHARLIE OUT... GET CHARLIE OUT... GET CHARLIE OUT!!!

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: