PDA

View Full Version : I have a group on Facebook called Get Marcus out of The Big Brother House!!!! will anyone here join it???

ILOVEBIGBROTHER
14-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I have a group over on Facebook called Get Marcus out of The Big Brother House will any one at this forum who has Facebook please join it here is all the infomation from the Facebook group:

If you don't like Big Brother's Housemate Marcus then join this group and vote him out this week by calling:

09016 16 16 09
("Calls cost 35p from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will cost considerably more".)

"Voting closes during Friday's show on Channel 4".

Marcus need to go this week because he keep breaking the Big Brother's rules and he is a bad insolence on other housemate E.g Being rude to Big Brother in Diary Room breaking out of the jail and getting other housemates to copy his bad behavior

Guy if you want to start to post a 1st topic on this group about getting Big Brother's Marcus out of The Big Brother House on Friday than you can because I want to here from YOU the members of this group so post a new topic about why Big Brother's Ten Housemate Marcus should be evicted from The Big Brother House cause I want to read your opinions about why you WANT MARCUS OUT THIS WEEK!!!

Get all your friends to join this group the more members the beter!!!!

From Nathan

P.S
Hello All, Tonight is the night when we all find out that Marcus or Halfwit will get will be getting evicted from The Big Brother House. Please join Davina McCall over on Channel 4 at 9.00pm tonight for tonight evicition show and thay lass 24 hours From The Big Brother House!!

And lets hope that Marcus will be saying his Goodbyes to his Housemates when Davina McCall says "I'm coming to get you"!

So to evict Marcus call: 09016 16 16 09

Calls cost 35p from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will cost considerably more.

Vote Terms & Conditions
Are on The Big Brother webite:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/voting/

Voting closes during tonight show on Channel 4.

Brad.
14-08-2009, 07:46 PM
nah :bored:

shash
14-08-2009, 07:49 PM
No

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Nope

Staceee
No

charmingmissc
no

ILOVEBIGBROTHER
14-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Why not ???

Patrick
14-08-2009, 07:53 PM
1) I would rather eat **** than hate Marcus

2) Facebook is almost as **** as Twitter

hennessy
14-08-2009, 07:56 PM
no

"he keeps breaking the rules" you a copper?

Brad.
14-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by ILOVEBIGBROTHER
Why not ???

because marcus is the best HM ever, and the facebook group sounds shiit