PDA

View Full Version : whats going on with halfwit/freddie name change

magicmag
14-08-2009, 07:46 PM
when nominations were read out it was marcus and halfwit..i have phoned many times to evict halfwit...now today bb have changed halfwits name back to freddie...so..will davina say marcus and halfwit or marcus and freddie (thats what he is called now)..my question is..as i phoned for halfwit surely if he goes he should go under the name we voted for..another question..if halfwit does go and not freddie could it be possible bb will put him in a room and he can come back as freddie...hell i know i have rabbled on but i voted halfwit out ,if she calls out freddie ill be annoyed..i ask why did they change his name back to freddie on eviction night...is it because they knew hours ago marcus was going...feedback any one...

mattuk
14-08-2009, 07:48 PM
lol it's big brother not the matrix

reallynow
14-08-2009, 07:48 PM
BB has officially changed back Halfwits and Dogfaces name to their proper birth names!

magicmag
14-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
BB has officially changed back Halfwits and Dogfaces name to their proper birth names!

i know bb have changed there names back but just say freddie goes will she say halfwit..we have all been voting for halfwit and not freddie

aiv
14-08-2009, 07:55 PM
On the C4 website they now call him until the eviction results 'The housemate "formerly known as Halfwit"' to avoid confusion.

BJ
14-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Votes for Halfwit won't count :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

magicmag
14-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by aiv
On the C4 website they now call him until the eviction results 'The housemate "formerly known as Halfwit"' to avoid confusion.

cheers mate

reallynow
14-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by no1Joeno1
Or maybe they want him to leave with his proper name?

hmmmmm!