PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Actors in the House

kakaman
14-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Too many people seem so to be self assured and over dramatical and possess an Equity card in that House at the moment.

Firstly Bea, some of her actions seem to have no logic attached to them whatsoever, so maybe she has ulterior motives. BB needed to liven up an otherwise dreary series so put characters like Halfwit and Marcus in, now Marcus is funny but do you actually believe that somebody his age behaves like an eleven year old with all that bravado, he has proved that he is quite intelligent with some of his observations and arguments among the many so called controversial incidents that he has been involved in. So he is not that bloody stupid to behave like a complete prat.

When the first part of their plan wasn't yielding the results they wanted, in came Bea. She is not there to win merely stimulate viewer interest. Rodrigo is another, an actor with small part roles in Hollyoaks and a brief appearance in the Inbetweeners. It has worked to a degree Bea has proved controversial and people in here are buying big time, so Endemol has scored a success.

saxondale
14-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Some strange goings on in there to be sure.

marcpaygnard
14-08-2009, 08:19 PM
CHARLIE IS THE BIGGEST ACTOR IN THE HOUSE!!

VILE TOSSER!!

GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHALIR OUT!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

setanta
14-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Some of the stategies employed by certain housemates have puzzled me, that's for sure, but I think Bea's are that of a fruitloop- she's unaware of how people may perceive her on the outside and totally believes that all her actions are entirely jusitified.

decisivemoment
14-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by marcpaygnard
CHARLIE IS THE BIGGEST ACTOR IN THE HOUSE!!

VILE TOSSER!!

GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHALIR OUT!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He is **** stirrer no doubt.

jaymando
14-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by setanta
Some of the stategies employed by certain housemates have puzzled me, that's for sure, but I think Bea's are that of a fruitloop- she's unaware of how people may perceive her on the outside and totally believes that all her actions are entirely jusitified.

She is certainly on a mission, whatever that is- is another thing. Adds to the fun though.

Fandango
14-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Not very good actors in there are they lol