PDA

View Full Version : HARMLESS PRACTICAL JOKE

Staceee
14-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Why do the make Halfwit out to be such a victim :mad:

Oooo_get_her
14-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Ha - well that's the trick - they didn't - they asked David to think about what Freddie would feel. They never TOLD him to do a thing....

They let David's guilt work on him - to see if he would take it as an instruction... he did, even though he wasn't given one.

An now he's getting shirty with Lisa about it.

LOL

The is the social experiment bit of BB that I like :D

BillyBong
14-08-2009, 08:29 PM
It's not a practical joke when it's your enemies ganging up on you.

Don't be ridiculous.

coolestrocknrollstar
14-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Practical jokes are played on friends,,,when its against someone you dont like i think the joke part goes and its just so they can see him upset

KennethTong
14-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Oooo_get_her
Ha - well that's the trick - they didn't - they asked David to think about what Freddie would feel. They never TOLD him to do a thing....

They let David's guilt work on him - to see if he would take it as an instruction... he did, even though he wasn't given one.

LOL

well said :thumbs:

discotheque
14-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Total pack mentality.

Designed to upset the bloke.

Glad David got his botty smacked.

BB_Eye
14-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Oooo_get_her

LOL

Lol, I always find it quite funny how easily influenced David is.

Tenantry
14-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Bea They never cared about me when he laffed at me when I was crying:rolleyes:

bigbrothermad123
14-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I know !
GET FREDDIE OUT !
SOPHIE TO WIN !!! :love::love::love:

SoFarSoGood282
14-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Its not a practical joke when yo bitch continuously about the person your about to pull the joke on its called victimisation.....

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 08:38 PM
That was'nt a practical harmless joke it was just bloody evil.
Even Lisa told David to pack it in and dont get involved.

bbisfun
14-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Staceee
Why do the make Halfwit out to be such a victim :mad:

You must be thick as ****, the purpose of that "harmless practical joke" was very clear.:rolleyes:

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 08:39 PM
It's not what they do it's HOW they do it,they are spiteful bullies,NO excuse

Fandango
14-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by discotheque
Total pack mentality.

Designed to upset the bloke.

Glad David got his botty smacked.

They should have brought Bea in as well and shown her being blase about the incident then inflict a punishment upon her. Maybe wash Freddies undewear.

andyman
14-08-2009, 08:43 PM
And if Freddie or Marcus had done the same you would not see it has a "HARMLESS PRACTICAL JOKE!"

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by coolestrocknrollstar
Practical jokes are played on friends,,,when its against someone you dont like i think the joke part goes and its just so they can see him upset

Spot on. If they are doing a prank on someone that they like then it is a joke, if they are doing it to someone that they dislike then it is victimisation.

Of course the Freddie haters will twist anything around to make it out that he was in the wrong. No wonder the majority of them support Bea because they have the same mentality as her.

jet
14-08-2009, 08:47 PM
When other HM's have played practical jokes on each other BB didn't intervene. They must think Freddie is close to the edge. :shocked:

I hate Practical jokes myself.

eezamana
14-08-2009, 09:06 PM
If Marcus & Siovash had done it, it would be a harmless practical joke, they're his friends.

Beatch (the ringleader) can't stand & to a lesser degree Sophie & David don't like Freddie, so it was a shite thing to do.

eezamana
14-08-2009, 09:06 PM
If Marcus & Siovash had done it, it would be a harmless practical joke, they're his friends.

Beatch (the ringleader) can't stand & to a lesser degree Sophie & David don't like Freddie, so it was a shite thing to do.