PDA

View Full Version : God I Hate Bea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GoldHeart
14-08-2009, 08:31 PM
BB seem to love her cause im sorry but i still cant believe they let her get away with influencing nominations for voting for david!!!!!!!!!! the manipulatie b*tch :mad::cloud: ,i hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now she's bullying freddie again!!!!!!! im glad the eviction crowd also hate her cause every week now they chant "GET BEA OUT" , problem is tho the COW ISNT UP FOR EVICTION EVA!!!!!!!!! :mad::shocked:

GoldHeart
14-08-2009, 08:39 PM
why wont she get evicted seriously i cant take seeing her ugly spiteful face anymore!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

honeyloops
14-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Dont we all?:wink:

discotheque
14-08-2009, 08:43 PM
She's just said Freddie has no social skills. I almost spat my coffee out.

HalfWitIsALegend
14-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm with you. It's safe to say I would happily punch her in the face if I met her in the street.

GoldHeart
14-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by discotheque
She's just said Freddie has no social skills. I almost spat my coffee out. dont you relise she's practicaly perfect in every way!!!!!! :yuk: GOD I HATE HER! :mad: she makes me feel sick!

Bjazz68
14-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Bea is a skanky two faced, common hoe bi*ch......sla*....cun* .......tramp of a person..... i never thought I would feel this angry toward a woman in my life let alone some random on a tv game show!!! but i hate her to death. the CUN*:yuk:

bb10fan1
14-08-2009, 08:50 PM
notice how she kept going on about hitting freddy with the space hopper but lisa and david were just ignoring her i think lisa is worried with big brother calling her in well done big bro at last you are tellign the bullys about time sorry i meant calling david in