PDA

View Full Version : BIASED BB

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Eff me dizzy ,is it the" poor isolated picked on "Freddei hour ? Biased or what bb ?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Baggymad
14-08-2009, 08:37 PM
It's because that's what is happening......it may take a little longer to sink in with some people but hopefully they will get there!

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Thats it bb ,give him the cheque ,turn the lights off and cal it a day ,NEVER have i seen such biased pathetic favouritism in bb

dbfs
14-08-2009, 09:10 PM
it was favourism but Marcus was at his best in the diary room - hes gonna be missed

Halfwit4Victory
14-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Marcus is going to go!!! :dance2:

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 09:13 PM
If its all thats going on though, they have to show it...and it seems they are all just constantly picking at him, so therefore this will make up a lot of the HL show...

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Shocking ,im speechless .....and it doesnt happen very often

charliegimbert
14-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Eff me dizzy ,is it the" poor isolated picked on "Freddei hour ? Biased or what bb ?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Marzy
14-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

Jeez it's a show for crying out loud.:rolleyes:

a48
14-08-2009, 09:20 PM
come on vicky I know your a big half wit fan and thats your choice but that was one of the most biased pre evivtion shows I've ever saw and marcus will now go he got about 10mins air time the rest of the show was about Freddie being picked on which I dont condone but its given him the sympathy vote AB

magicmag
14-08-2009, 09:24 PM
im blooming peed off with bb putting out all them freddie is hated edits....most people vote in that hour so im my eyes they have just made freddie there winner...sophie was an arse as usual,she is one sly woman..lisa has twigged bea thank god...marcus will be booted to the chav boos...just hope he f+++S THE INTERVIEW UP AND PEES THEM ALL OFF.

discotheque
14-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't want Freddie to win the whole thing but I think it's right to show Bea's behaviour. You couldn't just leave out all that bitchiness because that is what actually happened. I'm sure loads of other stuff happened that day too, but nothing as noteworthy. If Bea wasn't being a cow they wouldn't be showing her being a cow

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by a48
come on vicky I know your a big half wit fan and thats your choice but that was one of the most biased pre evivtion shows I've ever saw and marcus will now go he got about 10mins air time the rest of the show was about Freddie being picked on which I dont condone but its given him the sympathy vote AB THANK YOU im shocked they even showed him having the little sly dig at Bea ,this was bang out of order ,IF I was a Mucus fan I would be livid ,i have spent good money voting this week and what for ? he is not going anywhere now ,all thanks to bb editors , i have said it before but this time i mean it ,that is the VERY last night i vote ,its true ,"who goes bb decide "

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by magicmag
im blooming peed off with bb putting out all them freddie is hated edits....most people vote in that hour so im my eyes they have just made freddie there winner...sophie was an arse as usual,she is one sly woman..lisa has twigged bea thank god...marcus will be booted to the chav boos...just hope he f+++S THE INTERVIEW UP AND PEES THEM ALL OFF. EXACTLY !:mad::mad::mad:

BB22
14-08-2009, 09:50 PM
This thread is looking a tad ridiculous now. :dance:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 09:54 PM
IT DIDNT WORK !!! just shows how truly hated he was ,im DELIGHTED ,The rent boy seller is GONE :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::dance::dance:: dance::dance::colour::colour::colour::colour::chee r2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: