PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Bea is trying to start romance storyline with...

Ghostinthehouse
15-08-2009, 10:32 PM
...Siavash.

She really thinks that will keep her in the house?

Bea on moving her bed - again, :rolleyes: "The trouble is, farting here, door there, Marcus there," she told Sophie, pointing at the different problem areas of the Bedroom. "I was gonna move over there next to Siavash," she explained in a flirty tone. "Try and have my wicked way."

Getting no reaction from Siavash, she continued sweetly, "I'd like to be here in the corner. A beautiful man to wake me."

"You're barking up the wrong tree," said Siavash, looking a bit nervous. "I'm all Marcus'."

Meanwhile Bea had pinched Freddie's duvet and put it under her sheet for extra cosiness. "My god this is going to be so comfy," she purred to Siavash. "You can come over and stay."

"I can make one of my own," said Siavash, resisting her advances again.

"Playing hard to get?!" said Bea coquettishly. "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen, eh?"

A few weeks ago Bea didn't seem too happy about Noirin and Siavash. With Noirin and Freddie out of the way, could she be planning to make her move...? "

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear. :laugh2: :nono: :yuk:

Beastie
15-08-2009, 10:33 PM
desperado!!!

santaa
15-08-2009, 10:33 PM
She is so funny

xmynxiex
15-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Siavash please dont go there! :thumbs2:

ricky2k9
15-08-2009, 10:46 PM
I doubt their will be any romance.

Jaidde
15-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I for 1 think Vash learned his lesson with Noirin,not to mention he has seen what a bitch she is.He's smart enough to stay away.:cat:

BJ
15-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Siavash won't be lured into that trap:nono:

Johann
15-08-2009, 11:44 PM
She's just joking around - nothing will come about.

zukhov
15-08-2009, 11:45 PM
The Vash was one of the first people to see through Bea. She has been pestering him with romantic ideas for a long time, saying he should drop Noirin because they would make a better couple, sayingthat they could have a great 'fake romance' etc.

Its been her plan all along to have a 'romance' in the house. Watch out for desperate sexual fumbling under the duvet to get Vash in the mood.

Shasown
15-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Nah she is just trying to keep Siavash sweet, the person she is dropping hints to about possible romance is Lisa, she knows for the next two weeks she needs to keep Lisa onside so will string her along for a while then do the same thing she did with Freddie.

SoFarSoGood282
15-08-2009, 11:52 PM
She keeps trying he keeps knocking her back.....

luminoussun
15-08-2009, 11:55 PM
If he fools for her then he deserves to be booed out with her

JustSkipIt
15-08-2009, 11:58 PM
She's sucking-up to Charley and LF at the moment :shocked:

mangasatsuma
16-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Surprising she would take Freddie's duvet while it still has his prize noddy scent.

King Gizzard
16-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Siavash will tell her where to go.

charliegimbert
16-08-2009, 01:36 AM
:joker:

stickydatepudding
16-08-2009, 04:21 AM
Run Siavash. God she's a piece of work.

ElProximo
16-08-2009, 05:08 AM
Yes..
..She doesn't need to lure or get Siavash or get him infatuated or any such thing. All she needs to do is this much.
Then when she spikes a dagger in him it will be only that much more confusing to Siavash.
Nice, evil, nice, evil, nice evil... it is a whole lot more diabolical and mind-fukking to do it that way than just be evil, evil, evil.

Honestly, some of you people really need to stop underestimating Bea. She is pure evil and working on levels higher than some of you are supposing.
To Siavash's credit.. .. I think he IS aware of that. He is scared for a good reason.

JTM45
16-08-2009, 05:13 AM
Bea's problem is that to make a honey trap you have to have some 'honey' and as far as Siavash (and myself and most of the able sighted male population) is concerned she has none.

She's one of those girls who should carry a bag with her to offer any prospective lovers (it's then your choice whether you put it over her head to hide her offensive face or if you don't you can use it to vomit into).

It seems like all of that 'polyamoury' crap she spouted in her intro video was fiction as she hasn't mentioned that or her 'orgy' experiences since she's been in the house.
She'd be lucky to get one bloke let alone the several needed for a polyamourous relationship or even an orgy.
Dogging would probably be more up her 'alley'.:thumbs:

ElProximo
16-08-2009, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by JTM45
Bea's problem is that to make a honey trap you have to have some 'honey' and as far as Siavash (and myself and most of the able sighted male population) is concerned she has none.

She's one of those girls who should carry a bag with her to offer any prospective lovers (it's then your choice whether you put it over her head to hide her offensive face or if you don't you can use it to vomit into).

It seems like all of that 'polyamoury' cr*p she spouted in her intro video was fiction as she hasn't mentioned that or her 'orgy' experiences since she's been in the house.
She'd be lucky to get one bloke let alone the several needed for a polyamourous relationship or even an orgy.

To be brutally honest if I saw her and Siavash walking through the park hand-in-hand I'd wonder how the hell that ugly dude scored such a good looking woman.
Bea has a fantastic body though - credit where it is due.
Not sure what happened with her face but I know this much - all I see is Bea-lzubub Bitchiness at her face.
Kinda like how I thought Noirin had a very nice face but in a few weeks the sight of her makes me cringe.

Vicky.
16-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Seems while people appear pretty, the more you see of their personality, affects how you see them physically. Its very strange.

I though Bea was quite pretty when she first went in, all happy and smiley, now I think she is not, at all...always scowling. Even when she smiles I see scowls...

Im not making much sense, but I know what I mean. Even if noone else does :whistle:

shaz20
16-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by VickyJ
Seems while people appear pretty, the more you see of their personality, affects how you see them physically. Its very strange.

I though Bea was quite pretty when she first went in, all happy and smiley, now I think she is not, at all...always scowling. Even when she smiles I see scowls...

Im not making much sense, but I know what I mean. Even if noone else does :whistle: :thumbs: I agree Vicky her evilness just shows in her face :conf2::

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
16-08-2009, 06:36 AM

Im not making much sense, but I know what I mean. Even if noone else does :whistle:

Completely agree - if I was to see a picture of Bea without knowing her, I'd think she was reasonably attractive, whilst now that I know her, I just see the bad sides to her, and no longer class her as attractive.

delta
16-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky

Completely agree - if I was to see a picture of Bea without knowing her, I'd think she was reasonably attractive, whilst now that I know her, I just see the bad sides to her, and no longer class her as attractive.

I thought she was a selfish, neurotic, lurch almost the moment she walked in. It was obvious from the start she wasn't a team player with the first task the newbies they had to do. All out for number one. I am sure in other years she wouldn't have got past two weeks, but the make up of the contestants/ inhabitants in the house and the intervention of BB has made sure she has had a free ride.

If you look at her picture there is no beauty there, just a deviant.

Fabio87s
16-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Siavash only sex with bea and then you go away from her!!!ahahahah.... Next Bea's victim(she would be them!!!)= Siavash and Rodrigo!!!

Marc
16-08-2009, 08:22 AM
Errr Siavash

lisajane72
16-08-2009, 08:51 AM

I know exactly what you mean, and it makes a lot of sense.
Her lack of inner beauty DOES make her outer self so unattractive,like you say, her scowling, because she is not only scowling with her face ,but with her heart and soul.
This is why, as the public didn't see her duplicitous side to begin with, she seemed a very attractive and nice person who loved people and trees and the whole earth.:hugesmile:

lisajane72
16-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
If he fools for her then he deserves to be booed out with her

Am loving the picture captions!!
And I also agree that if Siavash goes there, he should be booed out too.
But I seriously don't think he will, he has seen too much of her nasty side and is a very emotionally clever man(now).
Bea just wants to make a good story so she gets loads of mag deals and wads of money, and Siavash is fully aware of this. If Siavash is really as unbothered as he says about winning and money and all that, then he won't jeopardise himself.

hennessy
16-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Ghostinthehouse

Getting no reaction from Siavash, she continued sweetly, "I'd like to be here in the corner. A beautiful man to wake me."

"You're barking up the wrong tree," said Siavash, looking a bit nervous. "I'm all Marcus'."

I loved that line.
I'm sure Bea thinks loyalty is just a name supermarkets came up with to put on little cards

discotheque
16-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Is there some way Siavash can make a crucifix in there ? Perhaps lash a couple of forks together.

They've got garlic in the kitchen haven't they ?

NettoSuperstar!
16-08-2009, 09:46 AM
The Vash has more sense!

rsefitpro2009
16-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Well if Siavash goes their he will end up the same way as Freddie did, shes evil!

hennessy
16-08-2009, 09:59 AM
I think Bea might have "vagina dentata" or she'll eat the head off her partner after mating

Lee.
16-08-2009, 10:06 AM
I personally don't think Siavash would p*ss on her if she was on fire. He can see her for exactly what she is; a manipulative cow!

lindapupcat
16-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Bea-itch's inside ugliness is showing on her face now. I can't look at her.

lindapupcat
16-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Does anyone like Bea?

Lee.
16-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by lindapupcat
Does anyone like Bea?

Yes believe it or not she has her very own fanclub on these very forums! :mad:

NettoSuperstar!
16-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by happyland
Does anyone like Bea?

Yes except they havent removed half of em who dont want to be in it anymore!

Lee.
16-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Originally posted by happyland
Does anyone like Bea?

Yes except they havent removed half of em who dont want to be in it anymore!

Yes, I did notice that.. :hugesmile:

Incredibly though, I have spoken to a few on here who claim to like, even LOVE her.. :conf:

Fatigue
16-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by JTM45

It seems like all of that 'polyamoury' cr*p she spouted in her intro video was fiction as she hasn't mentioned that or her 'orgy' experiences since she's been in the house.

To be brutally honest if I saw her and Siavash walking through the park hand-in-hand I'd wonder how the hell that ugly dude scored such a good looking woman.
Bea has a fantastic body though - credit where it is due.
Not sure what happened with her face but I know this much - all I see is Bea-lzubub Bitchiness at her face.
Kinda like how I thought Noirin had a very nice face but in a few weeks the sight of her makes me cringe.

Bolded part is hilarious

InOne
16-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Siavash would not fall for that. His ego is still shattered from Noirin, he got burnt by one Sociopath, he is not going to dive in bed with another.

Taijitu
16-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by hennessy
Originally posted by Ghostinthehouse

I loved that line.
I'm sure Bea thinks loyalty is just a name supermarkets came up with to put on little cards

Yup. Nice to see Siavash is getting back into the game.:thumbs:

I guess it will be a bit duller once Bea is out.

peacemaker
16-08-2009, 12:34 PM
i've always thought bea fancies charlie, if he wasn't gay she'd go for him, the other day when sophie asked bea if she fancied freddie, she said no but was constantly looking at charlie:shrug:

Taijitu
16-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by peacemaker
i've always thought bea fancies charlie, if he wasn't gay she'd go for him, the other day when sophie asked bea if she fancied freddie, she said no but was constantly looking at charlie:shrug:

Was he standing near a mirror at the time?

HalfwitFTW
16-08-2009, 12:42 PM
OMG.

What a saddo

peacemaker
16-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Taijitu
Originally posted by peacemaker

Was he standing near a mirror at the time?

yeah i think he was, always playing up to the cameras as usual