alc09
16-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Absolute ****ing genius.

Well done Marcus.

That is all.

:thumbs:

ElProximo
16-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Why do you feel it is necessary to make the 100th generic 'Irepppresible Darkhorse' topic starter?
Seriously?
There are 100 identical topics (with various spelling errors) and serve no purpose other than what appears to be attempts to 'topic stack' down other topics off the front page.
Why?

Vicky.
16-08-2009, 06:49 AM
ELProximo...do you whinge when people make endless anti-marcus threads?

And there are no 'Irepppresible Darkhorse' threads on the front page, or the second one. People cant be expected to check through EVERY post made.

alc09
16-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by ElProximo
Why do you feel it is necessary to make the 100th generic 'Irepppresible Darkhorse' topic starter?
Seriously?
There are 100 identical topics (with various spelling errors) and serve no purpose other than what appears to be attempts to 'topic stack' down other topics off the front page.
Why?
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed my friend? awww

ElProximo
16-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by VickyJ
ELProximo...do you whinge when people make endless anti-marcus threads?

And there are no 'Irepppresible Darkhorse' threads on the front page, or the second one. People cant be expected to check through EVERY post made.

I have not seen many 'I Hate Marcus' topics but there seems to be no end of the generic 'Iresppresible Darkhors' topics and they come in waves.
I will never complain if it is about any sort of unique incident, a new event, some new intrigue or new idea about something,
but,
What is the point of just a generic 'I love Marcus' topic again. That just states something like 'Go Marcus!'.
Wow.

Someone here had a great suggestion about having stickies for just general 'I Hate..' or 'I love' HMs.

And besides.. I was asking the OP to expand on it.
What about Marcus?
What is the new event or incident they are heralding?