PDA

View Full Version : LewisLeona's X Factor Blog ['Before Series: 1' Blog Added]

Lewis.
16-08-2009, 06:58 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/syl9j8.jpg
As part of my Tutor Assignment, we all had to write down what we wanted to do as a career when we leave school. We now have a year to do something in life that can represent what we wrote down. If we can do something effectively and put time and effort into it, that portrays what we want to do, then we will get an award (Don't know what it is called?) and will be good on our end of school records and stuff like that. Anyway, I want to be a magazine editor when I am older, and work in media, writing reviews and articles for magazine and hopefully working my way up, so, Instead of just writing a little diary for a few months, and give it in as my assignement, I am going to write a weekly blog about the X Factor on TiBB, so you lot can all read it aswell! I have chosen the X Factor because I am known as one of the biggest fans on TiBB and it is something I really enjoy watching, too much! I will write it every Sunday after the live show and do it until the Final! I hope you enjoy reading my blog! Please comment your thoughts and don't be afraid to disagree on my opinions!

So Yeah, Welcome to...
http://i26.tinypic.com/npq9w6.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2a8fb6a.jpg
Hello, this is my first ever article in this blog and I hope you enjoy reading it :)

Now, as many know, this year, for the sixth series of the X Factor, there have been an awful lot of changes. I am going to give my opinions on these changes, before I have even seen them in action, and then give my opinion on them at the end of the series and see if it has changed at all. The first major change is the new audition format. Instead of holding auditions in a small room, with just the judges, the auditions for series 6 are being held in front of a live audience of around 2500 people. Personally, I think this new change in the audition proccess, has many cons and pro's. The Best bit about having the auditions in a small room with just the judges is that the auditionee did not have to play up to the audience, All they had to do was sing, and now I think that with a Live audience behind the judges, the auditions will be a bit of a freakshow. First impressions are always the best, in my opinon, and with the audience cheering over the big notes that some of the better auditionees will be pulling off, I just worry that the whole point of the competition, will be focused too much on the audience and the act trying to please them, acting like idiots and doing silly things. But We will have to wait and see I suppose!
Anyway, the second major change, confirmed today, is the change of schedule. The results show will now be shown on Sunday evening, meaning we have an extra 23 hours to wait. I'm not Happy. I think this will take away the whole spark of it all being on one night. That one hour in between the shows is always so full of suspense and everyone tunes back in to see who is going. Now, the suspense will be lost after about an hour of waiting, and by Sunday night, we will be tired of waiting. And this better not happen on the Final either. That will just ruin everything. God, I'm quite annoyed about this. Lets just hope it all turns out better than I'm thinking!
So, with 4 days to go, join me again after the show on saturday and read my blog for the first auditions show!
Thanks for reading!
Lewis x

http://i29.tinypic.com/33bo7dv.jpg
Auditions: 1 will be Broadcast on Saturday the 22nd of August

Lewis.
16-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Just added some graphics to it and made it look nice :) Come back on Sunday evening to read!

Marc
16-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Can't wait! :hello:

Lewis.
16-08-2009, 10:33 PM
It might be good, it might not :) The live shows will be more me being a judge if you know what I mean, Giving all of my opinions on the acts and ratings XD

Damaris
16-08-2009, 10:34 PM
I will give it a read!

\PJ/
16-08-2009, 10:42 PM
GL.:thumbs:

gavinh2008
16-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Good luck LewisLeona, I'll definetly be reading this :bigsmile:

Lewis.
17-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Thanks! :spin2: I may do an introduction blog later, about my before show opinion on the new changes, Etc.

gavinh2008
18-08-2009, 12:37 PM
I can't wait to hear what you think about the changes, to see if you and me have the same opinions (I'm not really a fan of how they're turning it into Britain's Got Talent, they may aswell change the name to that).

Adamw92
18-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Woo can't wait to hear the Live show parts of your blog

Lewis.
18-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Yeah :) Thanks! The live show ones will be a little different, They will be like..

Introduction thoughts
[Say a bit about the theme, what I'm expecting and my thoughts on the song choice and stuff]

Act 1: Alexandra
[Opinion on performance. Rating out of ten]

[A few notes on what happens in between that and the next performance. etc, Whether they cry, judges comments, VT of next act]

And repeat that until the end of it and then give my predictions :) It will be a bit like the Live msn blog, just not live :P

Brad.
18-08-2009, 02:14 PM
good luck lewis ;)

Lewis.
18-08-2009, 07:08 PM
I have added
http://i27.tinypic.com/2a8fb6a.jpg
To the main post!

There may be another one on Saturday afternoon where I will discuss the last minute news and rumours!
Throughout the different rounds, the format of the blog will change. This blog is just opinions, but when the Auditions start I will give my ratings on certain people and have a Weekly favourite and stuff, so if you found this first blog boring, the Audition ones, and bootcamp and live shows especially, will be a lot more of me rating the acts and choosing favourites and stuff, along with a bit of formal writing about the show, like I have done with my 'Before show: 1'
Enjoy :)

MrGaryy
18-08-2009, 11:16 PM
sort out your grammar plz. it;s littered with unnecessary commas and capital letters.

Lewis.
22-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Look out for the first Official Blog tomorrow morning!

And Gary, Lol, I just noticed. I rushed that one anyway, and It wont go down for my whole proper blog anyway, just wanted to discuss :)