PDA

View Full Version : That was just ' Comedy Gold'

Linto99
17-08-2009, 10:46 PM
I have never laughed so much in ages. It was just so funny with all the HM laughing at Bea for saying 'Why was her friend there and not her mum' I could understand what she was getting at, but she just couldn't hide the nastiness behind her personality - and all of the other HM just saw her for what she is!! A selfish cow! That's what she was really mad about - Not about being disrespectful to her friend.

Say goodbye Bea, you have just dug your own grave - Homeward bound on Friday to massive Boo's!:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

*mazedsalv**
17-08-2009, 10:48 PM
it was brilliant. first time Im going to watch it on +1.

On +1 Now, the laughing is about to start soon!!!

King Gizzard
17-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Was the Iron maiden air guitar today so it will be on tommorows show or was it yesterday?

setanta
17-08-2009, 10:52 PM
It was magic stuff.... real slapping your leg funny time! I couldn't keep it in. Why she couldn't see the funny side is beyond me- she can throw it out but can't take it herself.

justme111
17-08-2009, 10:52 PM
That was hilarious ......:laugh3::laugh3:

HERBERTSTOWN
17-08-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm still laughing at tonight's show,:pat: this is for Rodrigo and the rest of the HM for seeing what she really is. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

bbbri
17-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Lets not forget Charlies comment that Bea had to go into the diary room to find out who was on the screen giving her her message :hugesmile:

Blink_Me
17-08-2009, 11:10 PM
http://www.mgroves.com/images/nelson_ha_ha.jpg

jgfrise
17-08-2009, 11:11 PM
No the Iron Maiden Air Guitar was at last night's "party" and they decided not to show it. If they had features less "Bea airtime" they could easily have included it. Instead we saw Charlie dancing with goggles on to "Message in a Bottle":laugh3:

fitz2k2
17-08-2009, 11:18 PM
it made me laugh when rodrigo laughed lol

poprose
17-08-2009, 11:27 PM
It really, really was. It would have been even better had they shown Marcus moshing to Iron Maiden.

Taijitu
17-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by poprose
It really, really was. It would have been even better had they shown Marcus moshing to Iron Maiden.

Maybe they will make a compilation video with Bea moaing and everyone else laughing in the background.:bigsmile:

BJ
18-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
it was brilliant. first time Im going to watch it on +1.

On +1 Now, the laughing is about to start soon!!!

I watched again on +1 too. :laugh:

Marc
18-08-2009, 12:06 AM
I absolutely loved today's episode it was brilliant to see them belittle Bea and laugh at her. Whenever Rodrigo laughed, I laughed

ElProximo
18-08-2009, 12:07 AM
It will give her more public support than she would have had otherwise.

*Just amazes me when someone thinks they have 'finally figured out Bea is this or that'.
Huh?
She is a living nightmare. You don't think they are entirely all too aware of that?
Like they 'just discovered' it now?
Wow.

oh.really
18-08-2009, 12:16 AM
When he laughed in the pool .....so funny!

Robertocarlo
18-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Linto99
I have never laughed so much in ages. It was just so funny with all the HM laughing at Bea for saying 'Why was her friend there and not her mum' I could understand what she was getting at, but she just couldn't hide the nastiness behind her personality - and all of the other HM just saw her for what she is!! A selfish cow! That's what she was really mad about - Not about being disrespectful to her friend.

Say goodbye Bea, you have just dug your own grave - Homeward bound on Friday to massive Boo's!:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

I loved it too and yes, what a selfish and nasty cow she is. The best bit for me was when Marcus and Rodders burst out laughing in the pool when the cow, David and Lisa went in the house. Hilarious!

BONNEIP
18-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Really felt sorry for her friend T, but it was funny to see all the others take the preverbial outta her, she's a sad selfish, negative, trollup, who's so gone this friday if she's up. Marcus is right 4,000,000 + boos:xyxwave::xyxwave::laugh2: