PDA

View Full Version : Dezzy's X Factor Report!

Tom4784
18-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Yes this IS a complete rip off of Lewis' thread but imitation is the highest form of flattery. Plus mine's just gonna be about taking the p*ss so we can co-exist peacefully. :hug: (he's the Scream to my Scary Movie if you will)

I'll start properly when Auditions start but If I'm up for it I might add little bits and pieces before hand. If you don't like this thread then feel free to ***** off, There's always the....BB10 section :bored:.

Lewis.
18-08-2009, 07:32 PM
:O. It's war, Stealing my thread.

Lmfao. I'm joking :) I Look forward to reading your piss takes on the contestants :tongue:

Tom4784
18-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by LewisLeona

Lmfao. I'm joking :) I Look forward to reading your p**s takes on the contestants :tongue:

Ooooh don't make me talc up and backhand you! :laugh:

(keep it up, the tibb press will eat it up. :laugh3:)

Mrluvaluva
18-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy

If you don't like this thread then feel free to **** off, There's always the....BB10 section :bored:.

Lol. I look forward to it.

Lewis.
18-08-2009, 07:49 PM

Lmfao. I'm joking :) I Look forward to reading your p**s takes on the contestants :tongue:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

http://www.media*****network.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/slap.gif

Tom4784
18-08-2009, 07:59 PM

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

http://www.media*****network.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/slap.gif

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/deanyzyz/11238.jpg

IT IS ON!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/deanyzyz/240yc2f.gif

BBUK4LYFE
18-08-2009, 08:02 PM
This is the UK's version of American Idol?

Tom4784
18-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by BBUK4LYFE

In a way, the rules are slightly different though, there's different catagories of singers. We have groups, boys, Girls and Over 25's. When it comes to the live stages each judge takes control of one catagory and they mentor their acts. It's as much of a competition between the judges as it is between the contestants.

BBUK4LYFE
18-08-2009, 08:07 PM

In a way, the rules are slightly different though, there's different catagories of singers. We have groups, boys, Girls and Over 25's. When it comes to the live stages each judge takes control of one catagory and they mentor their acts. It's as much of a competition between the judges as it is between the contestants.
Sounds interesting.

I'll try to catch some episodes.

Mrluvaluva
18-08-2009, 08:11 PM
And we had Pop Idol before America had American Idol. They're all slightly different though.

Tom
18-08-2009, 10:12 PM

Sounds interesting.

I'll try to catch some episodes.

In more detail ... the start works out like American Idol. Contestants audition in front of the judges (and now a live audience) to get through to the next round. Then at bootcamp (the round after the auditions) there are two stages. Firstly they narrow it down to the final 50, then they narrow it down to the final 24. This is where the categories come in- boys, girls (both 16-24 year olds), over 25s and groups. The judges are then assigned to a category to mentor for the rest of the series. The next stage is where the final 24, in groups of 6 according to their categories, go to the judges homes where the final 3 in each category is decided, and the final 12 for the live shows. Then the live shows play out pretty much like Idol, but the only difference is the public vote to save their favourite act and the bottom 2 have to perform again. The judges then vote for which act to send home.