PDA

View Full Version : (SPOILER) Saturday nights X-FACTOR highlights.

Mickey2009
20-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Wailing Lithuanian models, a Cheryl Cole lookalike, irritating identical twins and a heartthrob in the making, will kick off this year’s X Factor.

Saturday’s first episode will feature the traditional mix of the talented, annoying and downright delusional

First up are teenage Lithuanian girl group Dream Girls, who claim to be part time models, made up of Vaida and Rasita who moved to the UK just to audition.

With blonde hair, leopard print outfits and platform shoes they are perhaps more Eurovision contenders than superstars but they are both sure they will hit the big times.
The duo screeched out Robbie Williams’ Angels but were booed by the audience at their London audition.
Judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue could barely contain their laughter as the wailing worsens.
Cheryl says: ‘I think you should really stick to the modeling girls,’ while Cowell compared them to dying cats.

Stunning single mother Stacey from Dagenham, who looks like Cheryl, was next up.
Though she spoke with a strong Essex accent, the 19 year-old impressed judges with her soulful rendition of Louis Armstrong’s What A Wonderful.

The star of the show was 27 year-old teacher Danyl Johnson from London, who sang I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends.
Cowell gave him a standing ovation and called his performance the best audition he had ever seen.
The crowd chanted his name when he had finished singing and judges Dannii and Cheryl were left giggling like schoolgirls after Danyl turned his charm on and sang to them.

Later in the programme Cheryl met 16 year-old Kyle from Scotland who has auditioned simply because he is her biggest fan.
He attempts his own version of Girls Aloud hit Untouchable but sings it as though he has inhaled from a helium balloon.
Perhaps reeling from criticism that the reality shows are too tough on children after a little girl cried live on Britain’s Got Talent, Cowell’s criticism is muted.
He says: ‘I like you. You are funny. You have a good attitude and would make a good actor or a manager. Take my advice stick to what you are good at.’

Twins John and Edward Grimes from Dublin went to Glasgow to audition as there are none held in Ireland.
The 17 year-old schoolboys stormed on stage with over styled hair and blazers and quickly irritated the crowd and the judges.
The pair sang a passable version of the Backstreet Boys As Long As You Love me but had already wound Cowell up into a fury with their arrogance.
He said: ‘You are not very could and you are two of the most annoying people we have had on in a long time.’
Irishmen Walsh was off course quick to praise and heavily lobbied for them to go through to the next round.
Producer Richard Holloway joked: ‘I don’t think Louis has ever turned down an act from Ireland.’

Cheryl also played favourites when 18 year-old Joseph from her native South Shields stepped out to audition.
The handsome teenager impressed the judges with Luther Vandross Dance With My Father.

French waiter Fauad, 25, proved to be one of the programme’s most delusional contestants yet.
Watch video about the new format of The X Factor
He claimed to be a remarkable singer but when he belted out Mariah Carey’s Vision of Love the audience and judges the song was unrecognizable.
He later tried again with Hero getting the audience to sing along before Cowell told him to stop because he sounded ‘like something out of Star Wars.’

------------------------------------------------------

The sixth series of X Factor will kick off at at 7pm on Saturday. The show has been revamped and the live audiences are set to give a Britain's Got Talent feel to the reality programme.
Once the thousands of contestants have been whittled down to the final 16 acts, the Saturday night show will be followed each Sunday by another live results show.

There is said to be a new studio set and surprise locations for the 'judges' homes' knock-out, where they'll choose their finalists.
Among the roll of established stars set to be making an appearance are Madonna and Robbie Williams. Whitney Huston and U.S. singer Rihanna are also reported to be performing.
Dermot O'Leary will be back hosting, while Holly Willoughby will resume duties as presenter of the ITV2 spin-off show The Xtra Factor.

Meanwhile, Louis Walsh will mentor the groups for the fourth time in six X Factor series.
Simon will be in charge of the over-25s, Cheryl will mentor the girls aged 16 to 25 and Dannii will coach boys aged 16 to 25

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1207888/The-X-Factor-Wailing-Lithuanians-Cheryl-Cole-lookalike-heartthrob-twins-appear-show.html#ixzz0OjjDP8Qc

CaraRawr
20-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Sounds good! :) Lol at the guy who auditioned to meet Cheryl xD

Jordan.
21-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Stop because it sounds like something out of star wars :joker: :joker:

rayheartbliss
21-08-2009, 01:18 AM
lol at the one who looks like cheryl, how funny would that be if she was way better singer than her.

CaraRawr
21-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
lol at the one who looks like cheryl, how funny would that be if she was way better singer than her.

omg lol yesss