PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what the world thought of Bea before she was a housemate.

Chuckyegg
22-08-2009, 09:44 AM
I would have asked her if she had many Bea haters in her ordinary life. Does she always behave like she did in the house? If not, I would tend to think that she's an OK person who went into a very very unrescourceful environment that she really shouldn't have been in. Maybe that's what she was trying to say last night when she was going on about being in a bubble.

karezza
22-08-2009, 09:56 AM
She said she has been sacked from every job she has had. She said she made her last boyfriend's life hell. She said she had to leave the last place she lived in because she was too loud and her neighbours disliked her.

She is a malignant beast without a conscience. She was unforgiveably horrible to Freddie.

Luanda
22-08-2009, 10:08 AM
I don't think the world was aware of her existence. The only people who cared were probably her mum, the mate she doesn't like and her 50 odd ****** buddies.

staceyxxx
22-08-2009, 10:14 AM
if u watched beas interview with davina,, after she left the bb house,, she was not a bad person and she does care about things and people in her life.
but i do think that people did like her before she came into the bb house,, and i still do now... just like some other people.
david should have gone last night... not bea. x :sad:

aremjay
22-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by staceyxxx
if u watched beas interview with davina,, after she left the bb house,, she was not a bad person and she does care about things and people in her life.
but i do think that people did like her before she came into the bb house,, and i still do now... just like some other people.
david should have gone last night... not bea. x :sad:

I found it interesting that she was completely unaware of her behaviour and in fact was quite shocked how she had come across. I wonder if in real life she's a larger than life character who is probably quite charming and bubbly and interesting.

However, if she doesn't get her own way, if anyone crosses her - WATCH OUT -because lurking underneath is the Bea we all know from BB and I for one wouldnt want to meet her when she's in that mode. :yuk:

InOne
22-08-2009, 10:54 AM
She is a Sociopath. It wasn't long in the house before she showed her true colours.