PDA

View Full Version : X Factor hunk Danyl Johnson's sex-secret confession

Mrluvaluva
23-08-2009, 03:01 PM
HUNKY X Factor star Danyl Johnson has revealed that he sings BOTH ways, admitting: "I've dated men AND women."

The 27-year-old bisexual - who blew the judges away with his performance during last night's opening show - told News of the World: "I am a massive flirt.

"I wouldn't rule out someone just because of their gender."

Danyl, pictured above, received a standing ovation for his version of Beatles classic With A Little Help From My Friends - and is already in the running to WIN the hit ITV1 talent show.

But his new legion of lady fans will be stunned to learn that the handsome teacher is attracted to ALL the X-Factor judges.

He reckons Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh are every bit as appealing as the lovely Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue!

"They're all good-looking," said Danyl. "Simon and Louis and very nice.

"Between them I would pick Simon though - because he has a feisty attitude.

"I would love to be around someone like that. Even his hair and his clothes are just fine to me."

But Danyl, from Reading, went on to admit that he's been unlucky in love in the past.

He said: "I haven't been in that many relationships, only about four. It's been a year since I was last with someone - that's horrible!

"I hate boxes, so I don't like to call myself gay, straight or bisexual. But yeah, I'll admit that I have dated men.

"I go for someone who is attractive. I'm a massive flirt, which gets me into trouble all the time. I'll even try it on with my friends' mum."

Danyl is already a hit on the gay scene - hosting regular karaoke nights at the Ku Bar club in London. Regulars at the trendy joint have even organised weekly X Factor nights where Danyl's pals have vowed to back "our Dan".

The new series of the show sees a different audition set-up to previous years.

Instead of performing behind closed doors to the judges, contestants must sing live on stage in front of a 2,000-strong audience.

And last night wannabe Danyl, who's been involved in boyband StreetLevel, got a definite thumbs up. Cowell even beamed: "That's the best first audition I've ever heard."

Danyl, who teaches children dance and drama, has vowed to make it to the top spot.

He said: "I would love the kids I teach to see me succeed."

The Sun (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/xfactor/465263/X-Factor-hunk-Danyl-Johnsons-sex-secret-confession.html)

:rolleyes:

Braden
23-08-2009, 03:02 PM
eww and he is meant to be a teacher

DrunkerThanMoses
23-08-2009, 03:03 PM
hes bisexual? this is wired since i came out as bisexual, everyoen else seems to be as well, is it the new thing?

Mrluvaluva
23-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by BradenMaccie

Just because he is bisexual doesn't make him a pervert. :rolleyes:

Brad.
23-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva

Just because he is bisexual doesn't make him a pervert. :rolleyes:

yeah LOL what a ridiculous comment!! :rolleyes:

LemonJam
23-08-2009, 03:10 PM

How would his sexuality affect his teaching ability?

Fail.

CaraRawr
23-08-2009, 03:23 PM
:O

Lauren
23-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Newspapers make such a big deal out of where people like to put their bits LOL.

MrGaryy
23-08-2009, 03:35 PM
UMGAH.

who cares?

Jayson
23-08-2009, 03:38 PM
I don't particularly give a *****.