PDA

View Full Version : stop bumlicking marcus everyone

DJ
25-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Hes not that funny everyones just dull thats why bigbrother is coming to an end now

Braden
25-08-2009, 01:04 PM
he is rather annoying

u_drunk
25-08-2009, 01:05 PM
agree...all of sudden everyone is loveing marcus, bit sad really!

WAYNEEBRUM
25-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by BradenMaccie
he is rather annoying
from a Sophie fan thats very funny

DJ
25-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
he is rather annoying

well atleast she sticks up for her friends

NONESHALLPASS
25-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by DJ
Hes not that funny everyones just dull thats why bigbrother is coming to an end now Your dull with your anti marcus posts very tiresome.
Why do they allow kids near a keyboard honestly :rolleyes:

At least marcus fans have mostly been marcus fans from the start and not jumping on bandwagons unlike some people i could mention

Nigeria_Bob
25-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Marcus, star quality :dazzler:

DJ
25-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by NONESHALLPASS
Originally posted by DJ
Hes not that funny everyones just dull thats why bigbrother is coming to an end now Your dull with your anti marcus posts very tiresome.

At least marcus fans have mostly been marcus fans from the start and not jumping on bandwagons unlike some people i could mention

If you dont stop insulting people, you will be banned.

u_drunk
25-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by DJ

r u takin the piss?? surly ur havin a laugh sayn that all marcus fans have been marcus fans from the start!! :joker::joker::joker:

at the start he had no fans, so ur just takin ****! just this last 3 weeks r so has he started gettn popular!

NONESHALLPASS
25-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by DJ
Originally posted by DJ

hahahahaha everyone hated him a few weeks ago u stupid bitch Calling me a bitch lol thats a fail already :joker:
As for your total lack of intelect and abilty to type anything other than insults that proves your kid with nothing better to do.
Run along little one :tongue:

DJ
25-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by u_drunk
Originally posted by DJ

r u takin the p**s?? surly ur havin a laugh sayn that all marcus fans have been marcus fans from the start!! :joker::joker::joker:

at the start he had no fans, so ur just takin ****! just this last 3 weeks r so has he started gettn popular!

i know pathetic Marcus fans get him out

BigBrotherfan4ever
Originally posted by DJ
Hes not that funny everyones just dull thats why bigbrother is coming to an end now Totally agree with you DJ, i think the guy is a complete P****...TBH.

NONESHALLPASS
Originally posted by DJ

r u takin the p**s?? surly ur havin a laugh sayn that all marcus fans have been marcus fans from the start!! :joker::joker::joker:

at the start he had no fans, so ur just takin ****! just this last 3 weeks r so has he started gettn popular! Notice how i typed mostly, can you read???

Braden
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
he is rather annoying

glad you found it funny :bigsmile:

Jayson
25-08-2009, 01:15 PM
The Irrepressible Dark Horse will win Big Brother 10 and will be asked to produce Celebrity BB7.

It will be a hit, and he will go onto bigger things, becoming a judge on the X-Factor, and releasing his first single, it will go straight to #1 in 12 different countries, and will earn him millions of pounds, that he will donate to charity, as the Irrepressible Dark Horse does not desire money.

In his elderly years, he will teach younger Dark Horses how to be like him. His intentions are good, he must win Big Brother 10, for the good of mankind.

DJ
25-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by DJ

at the start he had no fans, so ur just takin ****! just this last 3 weeks r so has he started gettn popular! Notice how i typed mostly, can you read???

Yeah but it isnt mostly its no one. No one liked him from the start

Zien
25-08-2009, 01:17 PM
agree...all of sudden everyone is loveing marcus, bit sad really!

I have never liked him ... he is to devious for words

Jezzy
25-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Many of his fans have supported him ever since he owned BB in the Sree "racism" incident, DJ - that's longer than a couple of weeks.

DJ
25-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Jayson
The Irrepressible Dark Horse will win Big Brother 10 and will be asked to produce Celebrity BB7.

It will be a hit, and he will go onto bigger things, becoming a judge on the X-Factor, and releasing his first single, it will go straight to #1 in 12 different countries, and will earn him millions of pounds, that he will donate to charity, as the Irrepressible Dark Horse does not desire money.

In his elderly years, he will teach younger Dark Horses how to be like him. His intentions are good, he must win Big Brother 10, for the good of mankind.

No there wont be a celebrity BB7 because the shows coming to an end

NONESHALLPASS
25-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by DJ
Originally posted by DJ

Yeah but it isnt mostly its no one. No one liked him from the start How would you know??? You were in school while people were posting their support on here. NO tea for you after such a ridiculous post

NONESHALLPASS
25-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Jezzy
Many of his fans have supported him ever since he owned BB in the Sree "racism" incident, DJ - that's longer than a couple of weeks. Its no good trying to reason lol
Its like banging your head against a brick wall :rolleyes:

Jayson
25-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Nice ban DJ.

eggdavid
25-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I bet DJ's face = :mad:

Another amateur troll down, few more to go.

Jayson
25-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Jezzy
Many of his fans have supported him ever since he owned BB in the Sree "racism" incident, DJ - that's longer than a couple of weeks. That's when I started to like him.

Jayson
25-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by eggdavid
I bet DJ's face = :mad: EGGDAVID!!!

Benjamin
25-08-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm locking this thread. It's becoming more of a slagging match between members as opposed to a debate about BB.