PDA

View Full Version : Video: Housemates breakout Big Brothers fault

Mickey2009
25-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Big Brother where bored...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/3b6697a9592606910f68baa903fdd295/play.c4

BBmassive
25-08-2009, 04:18 PM
What a "lovely" man Mucus is calling Sophie a dog ?? and people want THAT to win bb ?? :yuk:

scot
25-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
What a "lovely" man Mucus is calling Sophie a dog ?? and people want THAT to win bb ?? :yuk:

He was being kind...he coulda called her a FAT dog.

Vicky.
25-08-2009, 04:23 PM

'Lets play dogball, where we have to hit sophie with all the balls'

Hmm...I didnt see him call sophie a dog...selective hearing again I see :wink:

Plus, have people forgotten that sophies former name was dogface? :whistle:

Mickey2009
25-08-2009, 04:25 PM
t's been a slow day in the House, and the housemates were all lounging around practically in silence when it was announced that Big Brother was bored of them. They were informed that if they did something entertaining, they would get a reward. And boy, did they take this on board.

Ten minutes later, the housemates broke out of an exit in the Garden and ran riot around the camera runs, squealing and hiding from security staff.

Returning to the House, having been sternly reprimanded by Big Brother, they were on a high.

"I didn't wanna go back!" beamed Charlie, out of breath.

"That was ******* brilliant!" agreed Siavash. "We've seen humans! Rock 'n' roll!"

"I went up the ladders!" boasted Marcus.

Charlie was impressed. "What's up there?" he asked, agog.

"Er... just a loft," replied Marcus. Anti-climax then.

"How funny was that, please?" gushed Charlie, still on a high. "They were announcing that we're boring!"

Siavash got further than anyone else, actually getting out of the camera run to the outside area before being sent back in.

"You could've got a McDonalds or something," Charlie informed him. "I think if I was out, I'd just carry on running."

"There's one person guarding every door," explained Siavash.

Marcus seemed to think Big Brother owed them something for the break-out. "Where's our ******* reward?" he crowed to nobody in particular.

"I think we'll get a punishment actually, not a reward," replied Charlie wisely.

Who knows

Lister_of_Smeg
25-08-2009, 04:26 PM

after all the nasty things shes called him i think that kind :thumbs:

Johann
25-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Video ain't working for me.

jgfrise
25-08-2009, 04:38 PM
So glad to see you're back Mickey!!!:xyxwave: