PDA

View Full Version : Why do people like Siavash?

keithafc
25-08-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't really get it. Try to listen to him and he is so boring. Isn't really that funny either in all honesty.

trucker
25-08-2009, 05:45 PM
I like siavash...but i also like marcus out of the two id rather marcus stay..its gonna be a sad week without either of them.

now we going to have to put up with the dull as dishwater HMs'

sweety_samy9
25-08-2009, 05:46 PM
HATE HATE HATE him :D

MaratSafinForever
25-08-2009, 05:46 PM
he is very boring, he is a fence sitter and only memorable thing he has done is dump his girlfriend and embarrass himself.

setanta
25-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Mystery to me why he's so liked.

Patricia4
25-08-2009, 05:48 PM
He's the best left in there the others are brain dead.:yuk:

trucker
25-08-2009, 06:10 PM
he might be boring but surely you all must see there are worse than him in the house...

Rodrigo, OMG! apart from some entertaining childish tantrums, WTF has he brought to the house???

Lisa, omfg! apart from teaching the art of chain smoking, WTF has she brought to the house?

Charlie, lmfao apart from his nana act and crude fumblings under the duvet with Mr Boring Rodrigo, how has he lasted?

David....erm...erm erm

as for the thieving blonde numpty well....

kistar
25-08-2009, 06:11 PM
hes convinced them hes a nice guy

WAYNEEBRUM
25-08-2009, 06:14 PM
He has no backbone,no personality but girls fancy him :bawling:

Lister_of_Smeg
25-08-2009, 06:15 PM
im starting to wonder why to :conf:

The_Long_Run
25-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
he is very boring, he is a fence sitter and only memorable thing he has done is dump his girlfriend and embarrass himself.

Don't despair, on Friday he will do something far more memorable. He will survive by a country mile against Marcus in an eviction!

Lister_of_Smeg
25-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever

Don't despair, on Friday he will do something far more memorable. He will survive by a country mile against Marcus in an eviction!

you keep saying he deffo gonna go with no proof so you keep telling yourself that :thumbs:

The_Long_Run
25-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by trucker
he might be boring but surely you all must see there are worse than him in the house...

Rodrigo, OMG! apart from some entertaining childish tantrums, WTF has he brought to the house???

Lisa, omfg! apart from teaching the art of chain smoking, WTF has she brought to the house?

Charlie, lmfao apart from his nana act and crude fumblings under the duvet with Mr Boring Rodrigo, how has he lasted?

David....erm...erm erm

as for the thieving blonde numpty well....

And then there is that other nonentity that you didn't even think was worth mentioning, he is so insignificant. I forget his name but I think it might start with M?

HalfwitFTW
25-08-2009, 06:26 PM
He's a cool guy. Doesnt feel the need to brag about himself like Marcus does, is a loyal friend and was the only person to stick up for Freddie and never nominated him like the other sheep, he's fun and easy going, doesnt try too hard, and I've never seen him hating on anyone or scheming against anyone.

santaa
25-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Read Siavash profile. Self confessed user and sponger

HelenKirby
25-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Loyal friends don't get off with girls their friends fancy!

comicbook
25-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Siavash is a lovely guy unlike marcus who claims his being himself and siavash is FAKE yet he goes into the dairy room he sits in the same position every time and performs the act is over now time to go

HalfwitFTW
25-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by HelenKirby

Excuse me but Marcus didnt even fancy Noirin... he said himself he was only chasing her out of boredom and nothing else to do

Siavash however did really like her and wanted a future with her.

kistar
25-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW

Excuse me but Marcus didnt even fancy Noirin... he said himself he was only chasing her out of boredom and nothing else to do

Anyway Siavash cheated on his girlfriend he had for 4 months and told everyone he made her up explain that one away

NONESHALLPASS
25-08-2009, 06:58 PM

Siavash however did really like her and wanted a future with her. Siavash had a girlfriend as well, do you forget that??

HalfwitFTW
25-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by kistar

Anyway Siavash cheated on his girlfriend he had for 4 months and told everyone he made her up explain that one away

Actually it was just a month and he wasnt even serious about her. If his gf had stronger feelings for him then he had for her, thats her problem not his

kistar
25-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by kistar
[quote]Originally posted by HelenKirby

Actually it was just a month and he wasnt even serious about her. If his gf had stronger feelings for him then he had for her, thats her problem not his

that last line doesnt read too good you see Siavash had stronger feelings than Noireen did so its not her problem then from what youre saying