25-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Never thought about it but good point they gave the minority a voice lol

Rob!
25-08-2009, 10:51 PM
They often do that don't they?

......Don't they? :shocked:

Dolphin-and-Whale
25-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Nice to see him not looking for sympathy or bitching in the DR like some others would be doing

HalfwitFTW
25-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by LethalDealer
Nice to see him not looking for sympathy or bitching in the DR like some others would be doing

Yes and no matter what they say to him or about him, he still wont go bitching or hating on ANY of them behind their backs

Thats whats so cool about him :colour:

santaa
25-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW

Yes and no matter what they say to him or about him, he still wont go bitching or hating on ANY of them behind their backs

You will only see waet BB want you to see

Jords
25-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW

Hes very geniune, wouldnt bitch about them even tho they treat him like dirt, except Soph.

jean51
25-08-2009, 11:30 PM
siavash his a nice bloke the best in there this year. he is kind and caring. hope he stays friday!!

flemin
25-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Nice to see BB doing the right thing for once.

MissKittyFantastico
25-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I was impressed with the editing tonight I must say.

Thought Siavash would come out of it looking really bad, but they showed everything with him trying to get his point across and explain himself.

boomoo
25-08-2009, 11:52 PM
You can not get a point across to Charlie or Rodrigo.

They are both screamers who will not listen to anyone that is why when they start on each other BB has to separate them.

They both seem to think they are perfect.

Siewash has twice the honour that those two have put together.