PDA

View Full Version : Charlie '' I aint bothered about no prize-money

Mickey2009
27-08-2009, 11:41 AM
The housemates were a bit sleepy after all the exertion over the past few days, so there wasn't much in the way of conversation. Charlie was desperate for a gossip with somebody, so he headed to the Diary Room for a natter with Big Brother, before emerging to tell all.

"I still don't think it's sunk in yet," gabbled Charlie as he revealed that he'd told Big Brother he couldn't believe he was in the final week. "I won't believe it until Saturday, or Sunday," Charlie added. "I know what they're like for surprises. I could see them having a surprise eviction tonight, or tomorrow."

"No, next Wednesday if it will be," said David firmly. "Trust me."

"They asked me how I feel about there being no prize fund. I said it doesn't really bother me," Charlie continued.

"It doesn't bother me," agreed Sophie.

"I said I wished they'd done it earlier on to see how people changed. Now I don't think anyone will change because it's so near to the end," said Charlie wistfully.

People can always change Charlie, and as for a surprise eviction, Big Brother couldn't possibly comment…

Brad.
27-08-2009, 11:42 AM
he obviously cares about the money:rolleyes:

Vicky.
27-08-2009, 11:43 AM
"I said I wished they'd done it earlier on to see how people changed. Now I don't think anyone will change because it's so near to the end," said Charlie wistfully.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wonder what nice guy charlie would of been like without the promise of the money at the end...

KillER
27-08-2009, 11:44 AM
as if hes not bothered about the prize money. he wants it so desperately.

SocietyIsRuined
27-08-2009, 11:44 AM
I pray to god that they are all up next week in a vote to evict. Charlie is the most transparent contestant ever. :mad:

Lewis.
27-08-2009, 11:46 AM
I'd be in there more for the experience than the prize money. It isn't as if he isn't going to earn thousands from it anyway.

stickydatepudding
27-08-2009, 11:53 AM
God he's a bullshit artist.

Zien
27-08-2009, 11:59 AM
I think they ALL want the prize money despite their act in trying to ook as though they do not care. Charlie is no differenet to the rest with regards to wanting the prize money

Cybele
27-08-2009, 12:10 PM
I have heard him talk about the prize money more than any other housemate, I think.

BBfan46
27-08-2009, 12:10 PM
I love how everyone has such an expert opinion of Charlie from watching about 10 mins a night of him and then deciding he's desperate for cash. It was apparent to me that Marcus, Rodrigo and David were the ones affected. This is the stuff I'm talking about everything he does gets a negative response. Simply Ridiculous.

Vicky.
27-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by BBfan46
I love how everyone has such an expert opinion of Charlie from watching about 10 mins a night of him and then deciding he's desperate for cash. It was apparent to me that Marcus, Rodrigo and David were the ones affected. This is the stuff I'm talking about everything he does gets a negative response. Simply Ridiculous.

At what part of that did marcus make out that he was in anyway bothered about the prize money?

BBfan46
27-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

At what part of that did marcus make out that he was in anyway bothered about the prize money?

His instant laughing was a blatant sign of discomfort. Same goes for Rodrigo.

Vicky.
27-08-2009, 12:21 PM

And I guess charlies face like thunder was just him not being bothered then? :laugh:

BBfan46
27-08-2009, 01:03 PM

And I guess charlies face like thunder was just him not being bothered then? :laugh:

Well No, because Charlie was sporting a cheeky smile, did you watch it?

Vicky.
27-08-2009, 01:04 PM

LOL ok...whatever:laugh:

I think it is you that didnt watch it if you couldnt see the look of dismay cross his face to be honest.

The only ones who didnt seem bothered were marcus and sophie.

The_Long_Run
27-08-2009, 01:29 PM

Once again Charlie can't win! People say he ALWAYS has a face like thunder and then make out as if what they see as a face like thunder is a consequence of events just occurred. His face in repose, without specific emotion, looks the way it does. Some see that as thunderous others find it not in the least unattractive. His smile lights up his face and it is well worth waiting for.

Oh and it was Marcus himself that said in the DR that he was thinking about the money. I only mention Marcus here because a specific question was raised by the first respondent to this section of the thread.

HalfwitFTW
27-08-2009, 01:31 PM
They all want the money to be fair

Vicky.
27-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
They all want the money to be fair

I know, but its safe to say *some* want it a bit more than others

danda012
27-08-2009, 01:34 PM
You could tell by his face on ths highlights he was gutted. It was probably the most obvious person. Now his gameplan could all count for nothing.

mado
27-08-2009, 01:40 PM
i would be fuming after putting meself through all that exposure for nothing

Becker
27-08-2009, 01:41 PM

I watched it and ...

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6673/charliemoney.jpg

this seemed to be the main reaction to me : ) priceless

The_Long_Run
27-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by mado
i would be fuming after putting meself through all that exposure for nothing

But it's not for nothing, they will win the prize fund back over the remaining days.

BBfan46
27-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Becker

I watched it and ...

That looks like an 'Oh ****, we're in trouble face!", Not 'Oh ****! There's no money to win." Stop wasting my time

The_Long_Run
27-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Becker

I watched it and ...

Becker, you can't spell, surely you mean prizeless? :laugh: God, he's a handsome lad though!

Marc
27-08-2009, 01:49 PM
I don't believe a word of that, he clearly is gutted, I bet he thought he had a good chance of winning too :joker:

mkdfan
27-08-2009, 01:53 PM

I dont see how you can make that judgement that they are desperate for cash after watching 10 minutes of them a night.

:rolleyes:

Becker
27-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Just to rub some more salt into the wound ....

Marcus instant reaction amongst other housemates cheers compared to ...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8157/charliecash2.jpg

Prizeless ; )