PDA

View Full Version : Washing Up

Daffodil
28-08-2009, 07:38 AM
How comes Marcus isn't in the kitchen washing up all the time, now that Noirin has gone? <---answers on a postcard please lol

BB22
28-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Unfortunately, without 24 hour live feed it is impossible to determine with any reliability what kind of chores people do in the House. We certainly do not have enough information from the highlights show to make any kind of judgement.

It is, of course, entirely possible that there was simply a random cluster of relatively interesting conversations in the kitchen during a particular time period which gave a particular impression due to their being broadcast on the highlights.

I am not sure there is really much more to say on the matter.

trucker
28-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Daffodil
How comes Marcus isn't in the kitchen washing up all the time, now that Noirin has gone? <---answers on a postcard please lol

YOU obviously must be in your own kitchen doing the washing up or something otherwise you would of seen him doing it the other night when charlie was in the kitchen cooking and the day before that...and the afternoon before that ...and,,,,,

Jackie
28-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Perhaps if we had live feed we would see him more.

Marc
28-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Maybe he's got sick and tired of doing it all

Zien
28-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by trucker
Originally posted by Daffodil

YOU obviously must be in your own kitchen doing the washing up or something otherwise you would of seen him doing it the other night when charlie was in the kitchen cooking and the day before that...and the afternoon before that ...and,,,,,

OMG you know how many times a HM washs up :spin2:

Marc
28-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Plus there are fewer housemates now... meaning less mess.

Zien
28-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Is the house and HMs so boring that we have threads on washing up - i think its time to slit my wrists:shrug:

Patricia4
28-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Zien
Is the house and HMs so boring that we have threads on washing up - i think its time to slit my wrists:shrug:

:laugh3: Funny

headaball
28-08-2009, 09:19 AM
He was complaining to David the other night on live feed for doing the washing up as he wanted to do it.

jadore212
28-08-2009, 09:21 AM
marcus dont even wash his own clothes he swap with sophie to wash them for he he use to only wash the dishes to impress norin

jadore212
28-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by headaball
He was complaining to David the other night on live feed for doing the washing up as he wanted to do it.

he need to wash his clothes because on LF the other housemates was saying he dont wash his clothes

hennessy
28-08-2009, 09:25 AM
I know David licks food stains off the table, couch, kitchen surfaces etc..

headaball
28-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by jadore212

he need to wash his clothes because on LF the other housemates was saying he dont wash his clothes

You need to learn English.

gillgroom
28-08-2009, 09:33 AM
He dosen't have time to do washing up now,He's to busy doing his grave-yard shift ,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hennessy
28-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by gillgroom
He dosen't have time to do washing up now,He's to busy doing his grave-yard shift ,:laugh::laugh::laugh:
although I've got man-love for Marcus I imagine his duvet is starting to look like a plasterer's radio

jadore212
28-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by jadore212

You need to learn English.

you need to stop been fake and keep it real LOSER

Cybele
28-08-2009, 09:55 AM
This thread is so ridiculous! How many times on LF do we see Marcus going through the entire house gathering all of the glasses and plates that people have left around and then washing all of the dishes?