PDA

View Full Version : I'm shocked

oh.really
31-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Blimy, I just watched the LF where Lisa and David are sat at the bustop after the row with Charlie.

I'm shocked at how angry she is and how she's struggling to contain it. Her hands were shaking. That was pure rage, it must be killing her being made to look stupid by Charlie of all people.

I know it's not nice if you don't find something funny or you're just not in the mood but surely it only pisses you off. It shouldn't make you rage. How many times has she lay there whilst people are arguing in the bedroom and never said a word or even lift her head off her pillow

Marc
31-08-2009, 06:11 PM
I never saw it but whenever it comes to Charlie vs. Lisa I will always pick Lisa because I despise Charlie!

Jordan.
31-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I wonder who they edit to look worse, who ever it is will probs be evicted

Dolphin-and-Whale
31-08-2009, 06:15 PM
They'll make charlie look the fun loving angel and lisa will get a horrible edit and be evicted

Luanda
31-08-2009, 06:16 PM
She also lost it last night when Rodrigo surprised her in the toilet. I think that under her calm exterior she is really p****d off about the prize money being taken away.

oh.really
31-08-2009, 06:16 PM
I despise him too but she's listened to him shouting Lizaaaaaaaa whilst it was annoying Rodders and she didn't say boo. It's the rage that I find hard to understand, where does that come from? Pissed off yes. Annoyed or angry yes but RAGE :nono:

MissKittyFantastico
31-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Didn't suprise me at all really, Lisa showed in the earlier weeks of the show that she's an aggressive, bitter person imo.

It just proved that she's not really liked anyone in the house this year, like Marcus said early on in the show, all the other HM's are just pawns in the game to her.

Dolphin-and-Whale
31-08-2009, 06:18 PM
I wonder does she actually like David

Luanda
31-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I wonder does she actually like David

Looking at her when she is talking to David I think she finds him irritating but she hasn't got the heart to tell him. I would find David irritating with his constant compliments, creepy behaviour and incessant drivel that comes out of his mouth.

Patricia4
31-08-2009, 06:46 PM
I dont think she like's David she's used him like she's done all the other's.
She was evil lastnight in that arguement.

Angus
31-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Didn't suprise me at all really, Lisa showed in the earlier weeks of the show that she's an aggressive, bitter person imo.

It just proved that she's not really liked anyone in the house this year, like Marcus said early on in the show, all the other HM's are just pawns in the game to her.

And yet Marcus wants HER as the winner - go figure:puzzled:

Rob!
31-08-2009, 07:18 PM
I've wondered about her relationship with David. There's been several times when he's been telling her how much she means to him, and sometimes she's just shuffled uncomfortably and kept quiet.
Maybe she's uncomfortable with compliments? I can't think why. She can't get them that often!

staceyxxx
31-08-2009, 07:26 PM
its REALLY funny when charlie shouts ' liiiiiiiiiiiissssssaaaaa' and lisa says back 'yes nana?' I LOVVEEE IT!
rodrigo to win xxx

vladicus
31-08-2009, 07:57 PM
really funny ?

Kate!
31-08-2009, 08:04 PM
They'll make charlie look the fun loving angel and lisa will get a horrible edit and be evicted

they can only show her as she is....a vicious nasty bitch, and shes going ANYWAY.!!!!:colour::colour::colour::colour:

The_Long_Run
31-08-2009, 08:05 PM

And yet Marcus wants HER as the winner - go figure:puzzled:
I lke the irony of your surprise. :wink:

cleaner67
31-08-2009, 08:12 PM
I`m not sticking up for Lisa as she`s a nasty person, but she did say to David at the bus stop that it really frightened her (, when Charlie banged the metal dish and screamed ) which is why she started bitching about him, but she did seem to get angry and her nasty side resurfaced

MissKittyFantastico
31-08-2009, 08:15 PM
I`m not sticking up for Lisa as she`s a nasty person, but she did say to David at the bus stop that it really frightened her (, when Charlie banged the metal dish and screamed ) which is why she started bitching about him, but she did seem to get angry and her nasty side resurfaced

Frightened her my arse! She and David weren't even asleep and Rodders jumped more than anyone! :laugh:

vladicus
31-08-2009, 09:56 PM
is that your photo MissKittyFantastico

Jords
31-08-2009, 10:30 PM

BB are cheats, was lookin forward to BB11, but now? Doubt ill bother with it.