PDA

View Full Version : Its very quiet!

Romantic Old Bird
23-06-2002, 04:26 PM
We seem to have slowed down considerably over the last few days with posts.

Why is this I wonder?

Where is everybody?

Any ideas? :conf:

steve_o
23-06-2002, 04:32 PM
There's nothing much going on in the house to talk about ROB, in my opion anyway. Maybe were getting a bit Jaded by it all.:thumbs::laugh:

:spin:

Mad Matty
23-06-2002, 06:19 PM
Its quite...to quite

Whenever i come there seems to be only a few people around.:bawling:

Graeme
23-06-2002, 06:50 PM
yeah, right now there is only 4 ppl online! where is everyone?

LEE
23-06-2002, 08:04 PM
Last night there were 14 people on line at one time, and several times in the last week we have been up in double figures.

:flower:

Romantic Old Bird
23-06-2002, 08:11 PM
I know Lee, that's why it's so weird!

How did the walk go? Am I out of pocket?

Honey
23-06-2002, 09:18 PM
I think it might get even quieter if Big Bro' don't do something soon to give the poor housemates something more interesting to do...which in turn will give us all something to gass about. Since Spanky went, there is most definitely a kind of empty atmosphere in the house.
I know Jade and Alex, and Kate and Jonny are keeping the humour alive but there is definitely something missing....that certrain sexy-Spanky-type-fun element!!
Even the housemates themselves seem less enthusiastic somehow, and not only has Kate, Jade and Jonny mentioned that they miss Mr Cool'...but just as I am wrting this Sophie has just said she misses him too.
So do !!! :love:

Honey
24-06-2002, 12:41 AM
...I!! :colour: :laugh:

(sorry but no editing again means I couldn't add the missing 'I'...:laugh:)

disco
24-06-2002, 12:54 AM
Forums always tend to be less busy at weekends (I post on enough of them to know that!).

It's also inevitable that losing the greatest asset Big Brother has had in the history of the show in Spencer was always going to lead to people turning off.

Honey, I presume you've seen the NOTW interview...

Honey
24-06-2002, 01:15 AM
I have Disco..why do you ask?
I really miss Spanky...apart from Jade's antics and ocassional sparks from Kate and Jonny..the programme is soooooooooo boring now. Alex's voice is reeeeeeeeeally beginning to grate on my nerves now....:devil:

LEE
24-06-2002, 08:09 AM
(sorry but no editing again means I couldn't add the missing 'I'
Honey the editing problem was fixed yesterday. :thumbs:

Glitter_babe
24-06-2002, 09:27 AM
Where is everybody?

Crying, mourning the loss of the humour (and sex appeal) of the house!
I think it's going to be bad for BB that one of their stars left so early - there is an empty feel to the house, and I forgot the BB round up was on last night, so I only saw the last 20 minutes. I think ratings may go down a bit, as there is less to watch for some people, and it wouldn't surprise me ifthe producers found some loop hole to shove Spencer back in the house.

I can't speak for everyone, but I wasn't loving the series before this - I liked Spencer, Kate and Jonny (when he wasn't being so serious) and now one of them has gone, and the others aren't shown a lot, I'm not all that fussed on seeing it. The rest of them just grind on me (although Jade is good to watch)

On the upside, i don't think its cause for major concern - I havent noticed much of a difference in busy-ness.

blinkinlovely
24-06-2002, 06:24 PM
I really do not want to watch Alex, Adele and Jade having a go at everyone else all of the time ... a balnce of housemates on TV perhaps??

Honey
24-06-2002, 06:39 PM
Thanks Lee, I actually discovered that last night but unfortunately only after I had posted on this thread....:blush:

As I have mentioned loads of times before on this forum, E4 do not show a balanced view of what goes on in the house. For those who do not have interactive all you get 99% of the time is the Rich side and therefore Alex, Alex and oh yes... even more Alex. Jonny and his Poor housemates very rarely get a look in unless the Rich side have been asleep for about an hour and there is still activity on the Poor side. No wonder people favour Alex if he is all they are being able to watch. Jonny and Kate are very funny sometimes but it is missed by the majority of viewers because it is only being covered on the 'B Stream'. This really is bad and C4 need to address the balance asap. This does not give everyone a fair chance and is very unfair when coming to the public vote.
I am one of the lucky ones I have E4 interactive, but I have been bringing this state of affairs up over and over again on this forum because it is just unfair for all those viewers who are missing out and of course the other housemates who are not being seen very much.
Sort it out C4.

chilledbootz
25-06-2002, 06:31 AM
Is this wishful thinking or... in another country did they vote an evicted housemate back into the show?:conf::conf:

blinkinlovely
25-06-2002, 06:39 AM
I'm wishing and hoping ...... and praying and .............:bouncy:

Honey
25-06-2002, 09:10 AM
They did, but I am not sure where. Wasn't it one of the other housemates boyfriend too, I mean they had fallen for each other before he was evicted and then they were reunited? I also think the housmate was 'voted' back in by the public. Does this mean we might see Spanky reunited with Kate....Dermot did ask him whether he would go back in the house on BBLB the other night, and he said he would...so you never know.........somehow though, I doubt it!

:flower::bawling:

Kaz
25-06-2002, 05:43 PM
I can't remember where it was either, Honey - but I think it was somewhere like Sweden. He was evicted, but she was so miserable without him that the public campaigned to have him put back in the house. It was shown on the Big Brother Small World programme earlier this year.

Alison also said on BBLB that she'd love to go back in the house so, if they do decide to put someone back in, we may have to decide between her and Spencer. :spin2:

Romantic Old Bird
25-06-2002, 07:33 PM
It was Norway, and they reunited the couple who were the world record nuppelers (or something like that) !!!:blush:

steve_o
25-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Oh no, I've already wasted 25p voting them out.:shocked::laugh:

:spin:

:bouncy:

Honey
26-06-2002, 01:23 AM
:colour::dance::colour:
I feel so sorry for you... what a bummer Steve! :laugh:
Don't fret, it probably won't happen! :thumbs: