PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Kemal and Derek??

Pipergun
23-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Don't get me wrong, when Kemal and Derek first went into the BB house, I thought they were hilarious!

But, as the weeks progress one thing about them is becoming even more blantantly obvious to me and I wondered about your thoughts:

It seems that Derek and Kemal can bitch about a housemate and make them look like the enemy, whilst somehow maintaining their popularity and dignity at the same time! :mad:

I mean look at Science - a perfect example... then he was evicted!! :mad:

Now, they're turning their sights on Orlaith! I mean, don't get me wrong she's not the best one in the house, but she doesn't deserve such treatment!

Derek and Kemal need to be seen for what they really are! Am I the only one who can see through them!!? :bored:

Nature
23-07-2005, 12:50 PM
you forgot craig lol

Fangz
23-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I used to really like Kemal at first, but now it turns out he's a bitchy, paranoid backstabber.
I feel slightly disappointed, and annoyed at myself for not seeing through him sooner.

1_In_A_Million
23-07-2005, 01:28 PM
most of the h/m's i liked to start with have started to annoy me now! lol

lilmissnaughty
23-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Pipergun
Derek and Kemal need to be seen for what they really are! Am I the only one who can see through them!!? :bored:

Nope.:nono::mad:

Z
23-07-2005, 01:35 PM
I agree with ya 100% pipez!

It's sad that we may end up with them in the final...

1_In_A_Million
23-07-2005, 01:44 PM
it won't be that bad if the're in the final

mad-dog
23-07-2005, 03:01 PM
his not been that bad...his group seemed to have pushed
him away....I think mokosi is the real cause & not forgeting kemal was
the only one who stood up againts her...& he only talkes about
makosi or maybe olaith...as the others talk about everyone...

anyway the people he bitchs about...do any of you guys like them...NO...then whats the problem...lol

Nature
23-07-2005, 03:03 PM
lol i only like makosi now ant is a nice guy but i dont think he should win just becuase hes a nice guy, he dont have a character

science_to_win
23-07-2005, 04:07 PM
I started off loving them both and now I hate them.
I think they're such boring people. Kemal can only talk about his confusion of the self and Derek can only talk about politics and his social field.
No wonder everytime I turn on my television they're moaning and moaning as they have nothing else to talk about.
Derek spends so much time in the pool with Eugene just whining.
If someone brought up the conversation of outer space, Derek would bitch about Makosi. Craig is equally as bad. EURGH, they all make my flesh crawl

Nature
23-07-2005, 04:15 PM
makosi has to win now

Nature
23-07-2005, 04:15 PM
i disliked so many housemates this year ots unbeleivable

GlitterEyes
23-07-2005, 04:23 PM
The only decent housemates are eugene and anthony. Ant to win!

Red Moon
23-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Is it time to move our attention to Derek now. Having read the channel 4 website he had the cheek to call Orlaith hypocritical in the diary room, when he is probably the most hypocritical housemate of all time. He has been constantly bitching to Kemal and trying to drum up viewer support by making references to Orlaith's behavior when Science left by describing it as "tacky in the extreme".

Of course Kemal would also be a fair target at the moment. He is taking bitchiness to new highs of revulsion in the house and is really starting to show his nasty side. He is starting come across as bitter and twisted. He described Orlaith as a "skanky cow". And he wants to teach the girl a lesson.

Amazing what greed and jealously can do!

I'm no Orlaith fan..... but if it was either of them two up against her this week I would vote them out at a drop of a hat.

science_to_win
23-07-2005, 05:57 PM
I agree with Red Moon.
On another note, I'm sure something is going on to make Derek look better. Devina last night wouldn't hear a word against him and everyone he wants out ends up out. I'm sure it's more than his manipulating ways. I don't know anybody who likes him.
I'm sure channel 4 are cheating in some way because Derek is a man of politics and can't be seen to look bad. After last night, something doesn't add up.

Jay
23-07-2005, 05:59 PM
i think because of derek and kemals sly behavior towards science and orlaith this week i think there chances of winning have gone

science_to_win
23-07-2005, 06:08 PM
I hope so. I wish Derek had gone up against Science and have gone. Never mind, what goes around, comes around.
I hope someone plants Derek on the end of his nose grrr

Jay
23-07-2005, 06:09 PM
yeah so do i science would have won that 1 easy

Nature
23-07-2005, 06:10 PM
come on moloko

Jay
23-07-2005, 06:11 PM
yeh you got it nature maskosi all the way now

Ruth
23-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Pipergun, you're not the only one who can see through Kemal and Derek - especially Derek, who loads the bullets for other people to fire:mad:

Derek is very manipulative - he loves to cause trouble and then sit back and watch situations erupt.

abs
23-07-2005, 10:15 PM
RUTH, YOU ARE ON FIRE TONITE! lol. once again, you are spot on. its a shame the HM didnt see it this week, poor science...

Ruth
23-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Cheers abs:thumbs:

abs
23-07-2005, 10:28 PM
any time dumpling :spin2:

Mike
23-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Ruth
Pipergun, you're not the only one who can see through Kemal and Derek - especially Derek, who loads the bullets for other people to fire:mad:

Derek is very manipulative - he loves to cause trouble and then sit back and watch situations erupt.

I totally agree Ruth, Derek is very good at setting up the arguments and then sitting back, its going to be interesting to see who he sets up now Science has gone.

abs
23-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Mike
Originally posted by Ruth

I totally agree Ruth, Derek is very good at setting up the arguments and then sitting back, its going to be interesting to see who he sets up now Science has gone.

not only that, but it will be interesting to see if the HM will figure derek out & react to what he has been doing! science tried, but no joy.

Nature
23-07-2005, 10:33 PM
i think makosi's chances have gone up