PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Nominations -Week 9

Razmataz
23-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Ok Week 9 Its open to your nominations till there revealed Please state the 2 people you are nominating and why?

Please also state the 2 or more people you think will be up for eviction this week!

Thank You Big Brother!

Razmataz
23-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Ok Hi Big Brother
My 1st Nomination is Craig Craig is self obssesed ego centric anthony loving nob he is annoying me this very second with his pose and sick determination to get with Anthony using Britney Spears as a technique. He has jus danced on the eating table and the chopping bored id be disgraced to be around an animal like that.
My 2nd Nomination isMakosi Makosi seems to be a bit apprehensive around her *Best mate* and seems to be nudging Kemal off leaving him for Orlaith this is 2 faced and isnt somethink id like myself to be with

I think the housemates will put Craig Derek and Orlaith up for eviction this week

Pipergun
23-07-2005, 10:04 PM
My first nomination is Anthony:

He's just bland, bland, bland! He's a "nice guy" and has stayed too much in the background and doesn't deserve to stay because of this!

My second nomination, and I never thought I would say this, is Kemal:

I believe that it was his and Derek's constant bitching that was the downfall of Science, and I can't forgive him for that! Lol!

Pipez. :bouncy:

Red Moon
23-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Well Big Borther

My First nomination is for Derek - I have seen through him. He is a nasty bit of work and the biggest bitch left in the house. He talks behind peoples backs, he is two faced, he spreads rumors like a muck spreader, he lies, he gossips, he always going on about the mess, he thinks he is head of the house etc.... Do I have to go on Big Brother..... Good you get the picture.

My Second Nomination is for Kemal - Kemal is Derek's boy wonder. I thought he was nasty when he was sided with Makosi, but he has taken bitching in the house to a new level of revulsion never seen on television before. He is a real horrid piece of work and should be sent home to his parents so they can sort him out.

By the way Big Brother you have sexy voice today

The House will pick Orlaith and Derek

GlitterEyes
24-07-2005, 12:28 AM
I nominate this week Makosi for the same reasons as before, she is sly cunning and manipulative and needs to go.
My second nomination this week is for derek as he is also very cunning and manipulative in the house.

I think the housemates will pick Derek & Orlaith.

Arneldo
24-07-2005, 12:40 AM
my 1st is : Eugene - he was funny- but he is just boring now - he doesnt bring anything to the house -

my 2nd is : Orlaith - wat can i say?

lizzie_bb5
24-07-2005, 09:12 AM
My first nomination is Kemal he is really annoying me- every thing he does annoys me at the minute!
My second nomination is Derek He is very sly and i dont like the way he talks to people

BigSister
24-07-2005, 09:18 AM
My first nomination again is for Craig his dirty talk is just starting to annoy me and again he just annoys me full stop
My 2nd nomination is for Orla her constand talk of oh I want to go then on Friday she didnt go that just annoys me. Plus she doesnt do anything

I think the housemates will nominate Orla and Eugine

Ruth
24-07-2005, 09:26 AM
I'd like to nominate all of them except Anthony. But my two nominations this week are:

Derek - sly, manipulative, cunning, two faced. He loads the gun for other people to fire. He was slagging Orlaith off left, right and centre, and he encouraged Kemal to have a go at her - even telling Kemal exactly what he should say. Yet, to Orlaith's face he is as nice as pie. He causes all the trouble, and then sits back and watches as people explode at each other.

Orlaith - she brings nothing to the house. All she does is twiddle with her nipples and put make up on. She's very shallow and obssessed with her looks. Also, she is very highly strung, and starts to scream and cry at the slightest thing.

I think the housemates will nominate Derek and Orlaith.

Amy
24-07-2005, 09:33 AM
My nominations are...

Orlaith She does not bring anything that special to the Big Borther house and I cannot understand how she can still be there! She's dull and I'm really not a fan of her's at all.

second nomination is ...

Kemal His rants about Makosi being a mole are boring me now and his constant bitchings of all the other housemates are winding me up. It's about time Kemal left the Big Brother house.

I think the housemates will nominate...Derek and Orlaith

Ella
24-07-2005, 09:39 AM
My first nomination will be Orlaith- I CANT STAND THE GIRL

My second nomination will be for Eugene he is sooo boring and embarrasing to look at!!

*PlayGirl*
24-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Derek - he's a sly, manipulating fox. Dark deciever.
Eugene - I've noticed he's very two-faced and bitchy. Also, how boring is he?!

Dan_
24-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Hello My first nomination is going to be for Derek, he is a sly manipulator that just picks people off at will. Nasty little man!

My second nomination is going to be for Craig he is an annoying freak, his contast moaning and infactuation with Anthony is unhealthy and I fear for Ant's sanity with that nutjob in there.

vanessa2winbb6
24-07-2005, 10:52 AM
My first nimination will be Derek because he is so sly and looks down on ppl and i dont like that!

My second nomination will be Craig because he follows anthony like a shadow and he crys to much, he is constantly crying and winging all the time and its starting to annoy me!

Sunny_01
24-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi Ho Big Guy

Here are my nominations for this week:

Kemal because he whines all the time and I am just plain tired of hearing him bitching on about other people and if I have to watch him walking like a farmer in them high heel shoes for one more day I will just die
My 2nd nomination is for:

Orlaith just sick of watching her applying make up and listening to her lose the rag at the drop of a hat

lilmissnaughty
24-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Craig ~ He follows Anthoy around too much and he's getting way too much screen time.

Makosi ~ How fake can you get?

Nature
24-07-2005, 04:03 PM
hi big brother..

my first nomination is - craig because, hes such a baby, and obssed with anthony and when other people try to talk to anthony craig will always be there and jump in.

my second nomination is - orlaith because, she so obssed with her boobs, i mean the first time was great, second time i saw them i thought dammm, third fouth fifth boring now she needs something new to entertain us with

sweet-thang
24-07-2005, 04:28 PM
hi big brother

my first nomination for this week is:

craig: becasue he is a born follower and a big bitch i mean he is soo obsessed with anthony hes just a lapdog go fetch your bone bitch all he doses is bitch constant bitching i cant stand him two faced waste guy can i have seen enough of his man boobs there not even man boobs its falb instead of bitching do some excercise mr blobby

my second nomination is for

derek: simple I CANT STAND HIM going around looking down his nose at other housemates and calling them peasants i think that you need to take a look at ur self in the mirror u sly vendictive little man and the mole talk is getting old now dark deciver:devil:

ThaGazBoi
24-07-2005, 06:03 PM
My first nomination is for Orla because she is so fake, crys at anything and thinks she gods gift

My second nomination is for Craig, Hes obsessed with anthony and its getting scary.

I think the housemates will nominate Orla and Derek.

KentLad4Lyf
25-07-2005, 10:09 AM
:thumbs: My first Nomination is: Orlaith as i feel she is fake, and if she crys one more time im gunna rip my hair out!!

My 2nd nomintion is for: Craig because i think hes the worst housemate EVER!!

I THINK THE HOUSEMATES WILL NOMINATE: Kemal and Orlaith

Slartibartfast
25-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Hey Big Bro, my noms for this week are:

Craig: horrible, horrible little man. He uses guilt and emotional blackmail to control Ant, and it's disgusting to watch. He slaps Ant and when Ant gets pissed off about it, Craig lies in the diary room feeling sorry for himself and blaming everyone else. He thinks the world revolves him, nothing is ever his fault and he's arrogant enough to think that even if Ant was gay that he'd be interested in that whiney gurny little bloke.

CAn I vote for Craig twice? NO! OK then, second nomination goes to:

Orlaith: don't really mind the girl all that much but she contributes little, is pretty boring and cries far too much. And she has it in for my fave Derek. Would we really miss her if she went?

corkie29
25-07-2005, 10:21 AM
hello big brother im back cos well ive been to france very nice anway nominations :devil:

eugine: how boring can you get im looking forward too having a sandwich when i come out thats how boring he is also he looked like a bin man last night with derek and antony having a heart too heart he came in looked like a bin man cos he doesnt speak sorry if there is any bin men/women here but he did look like one all he does is take out the rubbish and tell pointless jokes :mad:

second is orlaigh : her day in the house wakes up bitches has something too eat bitches (3hours) exercise then bitches eat the bitches goes too bed and bitches i hate her so annoying trying too get sympothy by saying i might be leaving thinking she will be in the last week saying too science im gonna stay :mad:

anyway sorry if i offended anyone here but im pleased ive got that off my chest by the way im not saying that bin man are pointless or boring just you never get too know you and you never talk too you and niether do they

BusyBee
25-07-2005, 01:29 PM
My nominations - Orlaith : if you want to go girl then stop whinging and go. I also didnt like how she kept on about knowing she was staying on Friday. Very rude and no need for it.

Second nomination - difficult between Makosi and Craig. Makosi because I am fed up with her two-facedness and Craig cos he is driving me mad with his never ending rabitting about his feelings for Anthony. Think it has to be Craig - can just about put up with Makosi for another week.

The housemates - Orlaith and Derek/Makosi

1_In_A_Million
25-07-2005, 03:05 PM
hey big brother! i'm nominating first kemal for being so annoying and fake and second ermm....derek he's becoming very sly

LoverNotAFighter
25-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Ello big brother sound rather sexy today

My first nomination is for: Kemal the dude is getting soo annoying now, and i want him to go

My second nomination is for: Craig because the fat prick is getting on my nerves!!

sesamestreetz
25-07-2005, 07:42 PM
My nominations;

1st- Makosi. So conniving it's unbelievable.
2nd- Orlaith. She blatantly wants to go, and isn't that interesting :\

bigbrotherslittlebrother
26-07-2005, 08:03 AM
1st nomination: Craig hes such a twat and needs to forget about anthony who is also a twat

2nd Nomination: Orlaith: Fake Boobs, Fake Personality, Shes just so fake!!

James
26-07-2005, 06:07 PM
These are the results:

Orlaith 14 votes
Craig 13
Derek 9
Kemal 7
Eugene 4
Makosi 4
Anthony 1

So Orlaith and Craig have the most virtual nominations.