PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody like me and thinks "Didn't I hear people like this in the past?"

MassiveTruck
05-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Some of the singers are nice to listen to - yes.

But I've really heard it all before.

Maybe they do have somebody special out there but should any of us be drawn into somebody without seeing anything about them beyond having a voice? Even if it is an exceptional one (which I am yet to hear from this or last year's contestants).

I never watched the first two episodes because of the inbetween pseudo-massage/masturbation from the judges and saw all the singers on Youtube instead. I may watch tonights but I really don't want to see the judges.

I just haven't seen anything that makes me go wow from this show and it appears like a massive and effective Saturday nights ratings winner.

MassiveTruck
07-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Anyone else think this?

NettoSuperstar!
09-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Apart from Danyl

Niamh.
09-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Apart from Danyl

yeah, I liked him, he was abit different.

NettoSuperstar!
09-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Apart from Danyl

yeah, I liked him, he was abit different.

Yeh not just singin wise, he had summat....now what is it...ah yeh the X factor!:dazzler:

MassiveTruck
10-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Apart from Danyl

Interesting - but, yeah he is different. Nothing to give me loads of anticipation though... Different but I can see him on the shows playing the crowd etc. I can't see him surprising me basically.

Braden
21-09-2009, 02:52 PM
i think the girl from the last episode was different
i cant remember her name
but i think she was indian

Tom
21-09-2009, 03:15 PM
In the music industry pretty much everyone. The most unique one in there seems to be Olly but he really sounds like Jamiroquai I think so in that sense he isn't original

Beastie
23-09-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't mean this in a racist way lol don't worry but a lot of the black people sound and sing similar or sound and sing similar to current black music artists.

Yeah Olly has a different singing voice. I think Lucie does a bit too and Scott! :D

MeMyselfAndI
23-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Ethan is nice to listen to, and when he sings you can see the passion hes putting into it, so i really enjoy hearing him sing, ive listened to his ex band, because im already an Ethan fan so early on!

MassiveTruck
26-09-2009, 10:54 PM
I forgot about this thread.

There you go.

Harry!
27-09-2009, 09:42 AM
It's because X Factor no longer shocks you with the acts. Thats why.