PDA

View Full Version : The talent this year is awful.

Billy
05-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Three auditions in and there's still no-one thats made me go wow at their voice.

Danyl was completely overhyped and not good enough. Jamie was good but again he wasn't outstanding and he was really cocky too.

Even the likes of Rozelle and Jade are just divas that aren't as good as the likes of Brenda, Alexandra and even Beverley to an extent.

Lucy is good but not relevant and again, not even THAT good.

I hope the next two shows are packed with talent or else I think this could be a really crap year.

Wildcat!
05-09-2009, 08:21 PM
I have only started watching today, and there were 2 girls who were good. The one who sang whitney, and the one who sang Jennifer Hudson. They could be good,but everyone else suckeed.

Arneldo
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Agreed. The show overall this year has been rubbish. I'm hoping they are all amazing come boot camp - otherwise we are in for a shite show this year.

Beastie
05-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Lol at the beginning of the x factor they were showing a clip of shane, leona and alexandra!!

what about steve and leon?? lmao!! proves they were **** winners

in steves year.. G4 should have won!

in leons yea.. rhydian should have won!

Adamw92
05-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I agree Billy, I'm still waiting for someone to stand out, they cramp far too many bad auditions in 1 show and only about 3 or 4 good ones so you don't really get the chance to tell whos good or not but still no one who have made me go wow

Tom4784
05-09-2009, 09:42 PM
It's the format, It makes the talent worse then it actually is. There shouldn't be audiences or backing tracks until the finals really.

Another big problem is that they're showing too many crap auditions, I can't stand bad auditions they're too painful to watch so I always fast foward them....This episode there were only 15 minutes of good auditions. I'm gonna watch one more audition then I think i'll give up on it until Boot camp.

Fom
05-09-2009, 10:02 PM
It's the format, It makes the talent worse then it actually is. There shouldn't be audiences or backing tracks until the finals really.

Another big problem is that they're showing too many cr*p auditions, I can't stand bad auditions they're too painful to watch so I always fast foward them....This episode there were only 15 minutes of good auditions. I'm gonna watch one more audition then I think i'll give up on it until Boot camp.

Agreed, the audience is making everyone talented come across less talented... imagine auditioning in front of that many people! And I HATE the idea of backing tracks, thats an awful idea.

Marc
05-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Its only 3 shows hehe

DrunkerThanMoses
05-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Only some have been good!

Billy
05-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Its only 3 shows hehe

Yeah, and this time last year we had Alexandra, Laura, Amy, Rachel, Diana and JLS.

supernoodles!
06-09-2009, 12:37 AM
I never really get into it until the live shows anyway tbh,Its not until then that I get my favourites.I hope Im not left dissapointed this year,last year had some great singers imo,I hope they can be matched.

Jords
06-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Lot of bad talent but some are good.

Violetfairy
06-09-2009, 04:09 AM
I've only seen two show's up to now and there really hasn't been anyone that you could say "There's the winner of X-Factor". I really don't like this new format of the auditions being done in front of a live audience and I also wish that we didn't have to know about every bodies sad stories. This is a SINGING contest, if I wanted to know about who has the worst sad story to tell we'd be auditioning for the SAD-FACTOR. I'm not being callous or dispassionate but that part of the show every year just makes me cynical, anyway rant over :blush:

Tom
06-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Sky+ed it, just started watching it. turned it off after about 10 minutes. Its just boring now, I can't get into it and theres noone worth watching for

Combo
07-09-2009, 12:35 AM
I usually never watch the auditions really. I tend to skip untill Boot Camp, that's when the show starts for me. I watched a bit of yesterdays on ITV 2 as a repeat and it was quite ****.

Plus, the whole change around with the auditions has put me off.

NettoSuperstar!
07-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Yep its the format is ****, theres been some good auditionees, better than other years, Daniel from 1st show one of the best auditions ever...coulda done without the backing track though!

Annie
07-09-2009, 11:50 AM
I think that the format of this year is rubbish!

1. They are getting to have music backing them! Everyone sounds better with music!
2. For some reason they are focusing on the bad people.

Nobody has blown me away so far. I liked the drama teacher from week 1 but thats mainly cos of the music. If the music hadnt been there, the audition wouldnt have been as impressive.

Enid
08-09-2009, 05:07 PM
I only watch for the bad auditions but this year is filled with sob stories, a biased audience and cue the cheesy music and slow-mo when someone gets through to the next round.

Beastie
08-09-2009, 05:48 PM
I like this years format. Its weird though because some audition with music, some without music lol