PDA

View Full Version : petition for bb11 and cbb7 livefeed 24/7

godlives
05-09-2009, 11:13 PM
hello there i am only new to this forum but i am a massive bbfan always have been but i have really missed the livefeed this year and i am hoping to persuade them to bring it back for the final two series next year if any of you feel the same then please sign the petition thanks:bigsmile:

petition for livefeed bb11 (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/index.html)

ChrisCoutureUK
05-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Do you realise it asks you to make a donation before you can cast your vote?

*mazedsalv**
05-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Yeah, is there any where you dont have to donate>?

GypsyGoth
05-09-2009, 11:27 PM
It seems you sign the petition and then you're taken to a donation page, but you don't need to as you have already signed it.

On the first page there is a tab to the signatuers on the petition.

godlives
05-09-2009, 11:35 PM

no please don't worry about that if you have filled out your email address name and comment if you want to add one it will have been signed unfortunately the donation screen comes up after you have signed as it is a free petition you don't have to donate to sign though if you have come to this screen it means you have signed i will link you the signatures screen to see if you can see your signature.thank you for signing :bigsmile:
petition signatures (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/signatures.html)

godlives
05-09-2009, 11:37 PM
It seems you sign the petition and then you're taken to a donation page, but you don't need to as you have already signed it.

On the first page there is a tab to the signatuers on the petition.

thank you you have explained better than me :bigsmile:

newshoes
06-09-2009, 08:56 AM
great idea , signed

newshoes
06-09-2009, 04:54 PM

Hi,
a donation is not compulsory
it's ok just to sign the petition at no cost to yourself
every vote counts as they say

godlives
06-09-2009, 05:21 PM
please folks keep singing even if you have lost hope of it coming back we have to fight and we have to at least show the channel and it's producers what we want . don't be put off by the donation screen you do not have to donate anything.

staceyxxx
06-09-2009, 05:28 PM
done it... thank yooo x

Luanda
06-09-2009, 05:32 PM
You've got no chance. This year it was a cost-cutting exercise and next year is the last year and they'll be wanting one last payday.

mike888
06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
FFS dont sign ANYTHING that asks for your email address!!!! :nono:

godlives
06-09-2009, 05:39 PM
FFS dont sign ANYTHING that asks for your email address!!!! :nono:

your email address will not be used for any marketing purposes it is merely used as a verification method to make the petition valid i set up the petition and have researched this before i put up the petition, i have no ulterior motives other than to bring back an essentail part of the show i love so please keep signing.:bigsmile:

Scarlett.
06-09-2009, 05:47 PM
as if it being on 200 hours a week isnt enough already

thepeaguy
06-09-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm signing for the sheer reason I didn't get to see the girls in their knickers this year. :dance:

chris1232
06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm signing for the sheer reason I didn't get to see the girls in their knickers this year. :dance:

I know! we had some real nice birds in there this year too..

atieah2009
06-09-2009, 05:57 PM
signed:thumbs:

Combo
06-09-2009, 05:59 PM
I have signed for you. :D

thepeaguy
06-09-2009, 06:03 PM

I know! we had some real nice birds in there this year too..

Karly used to prance around in just her thong - and I couldn't see it. :mad:

godlives
06-09-2009, 10:00 PM
thanks to everyone who has signed so far please keep signing

newshoes
07-09-2009, 11:15 AM
You've got no chance. This year it was a cost-cutting exercise and next year is the last year and they'll be wanting one last payday.

Hi,
what cost cutting have they done this year ?
as they employed the same amount of staff as last year
one last payday ?
what do you mean

Tom
07-09-2009, 02:50 PM
it isn't gonna happen, if anything overnight streaming will be axed next year

ricky2k9
07-09-2009, 03:12 PM

Your signature is still recoreded, you do not have to fill in the donation part.

newshoes
07-09-2009, 04:44 PM
as if it being on 200 hours a week isnt enough already

about 100 hours of BBBM and BBLB should be dumped straight away :yuk:
if you dump all the repeats on E4 what would E4 have left to show .
they got the rest of the year to show repeats
channel 4 are paying over the odds for the show already
they might as well show it properly

Scarlett.
07-09-2009, 04:47 PM

Hi,
one last payday ?
what do you mean

I dont know if you realised this...but we're in a recession!

Zac
07-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Signed. :thumbs:

newshoes
07-09-2009, 06:53 PM

Hi,
one last payday ?
what do you mean

I dont know if you realised this...but we're in a recession!

they've made no cost cutting though

newshoes
07-09-2009, 06:54 PM
davina mccall has just twittered the live feed petition on her twitter page which was quite decent of her

http://twitter.com/ThisisDavina

godlives
09-09-2009, 08:47 PM
c'mon folks we need more signatures even if you think it a lost cuase sign at least you can say we tried

newshoes
12-09-2009, 10:56 AM
http://twitter.com/boydhilton

boyd hilton tweeted the 24/7 live feed petition yesterday which was good of him

godlives
15-09-2009, 05:30 PM
please keep signing folks we need more signatures this is it for bb now with the product placement bb livefeed is now a viable money making option for the bosses but we must show them we want it first so please sign and spread the word to others to sign

livefeed petition sign (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/index.html)

see your signature (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/signatures.html)

godlives
22-11-2009, 08:37 PM
we have 1493 signatures ch4 have finally admitted they lost viewers through having not enough livefeed have agreed a few xtra hours of live feed for cbb7 but we need to have more signatures and squezze them for more so please keep signing the petition
sign here
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/index.html

see your signature here
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/signatures.html

godlives
01-12-2009, 12:15 AM
we have 1493 signatures ch4 have finally admitted they lost viewers through having not enough livefeed have agreed a few xtra hours of live feed for cbb7 but we need to have more signatures and squezze them for more so please keep signing the petition
sign here

see your signature here

ok quick update we now have 1506 signatures gathering a slow place so we need more folks please keep signing thank you

godlives
21-12-2009, 05:59 PM
sign here

see your signature here

we now have 1609 signatures :spin2: but we need more please keep signing and a big thank you to all who have signed so far.

godlives
05-03-2010, 12:15 AM
can you imagine having a livefeed like this watching 24/7

http://www.ificandream.com/#/allcams

then i plead with you sign the petition even if u are cynical to the fact we may not get it back we cant go down without them knowing how we feel so please sign it is free.

sign here
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/
if u reach donation screen u have already signed no further action other than
look for ur signature here
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/signatures

thank you to all who have signed so far

godlives
25-04-2010, 11:59 PM
there is still time to sign the petition for a return to livefeed even if you dont think we will get it we need to show them that we still want it as according to angela jain e4 controller only a few viewers want livefeed lets prove her wrong thanks.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/livefeedforbb11/signatures?page=37

have a read then click on orange sign petition button

Glenn.
26-04-2010, 12:12 AM
godlives. Do you really need to post continously? Its incrediably annoying!

If nobody has signed then nobody cares.

tmx
26-04-2010, 06:38 AM
1,850 signatures - a lot of which are probably the same person - goes some way to prove their point that few viewers want the live feed

godlives
27-04-2010, 10:20 PM
1,850 signatures - a lot of which are probably the same person - goes some way to prove their point that few viewers want the live feed

it is not the same person i have list of signatures time and dates of signatures and email addresses of every signatures and the petition is set up to reject duplicate signatures.
it is a shame you have this attitude against fans who want what the show restored to it original format, surely as a fan yourself you can see or al least appreciate the benefits. i and others have given up alot of our time to do this petition so that maybe others can enjoy livefeed 24/7. this petition was tweeted by many ex house mates and Davina herself who thankfully did not have your attitude to just ridicule big brother fans. it has also been acknowledge by both channel 4 and endemol were it sent to on a regular basis. :(

godlives
27-04-2010, 10:22 PM
godlives. Do you really need to post continously? Its incrediably annoying!

If nobody has signed then nobody cares.

sorry to annoy by continuously posting but have to promote the petition and there may have been people who have not seen the thread so have to to keep it prominent my advice would be to ignore the thread if you have been on it before:)

Shasown
27-04-2010, 10:26 PM
sorry to annoy by continuously posting but have to promote the petition and there may have been people who have not seen the thread so have to to keep it prominent my advice would be to ignore the thread if you have been on it before:)

Petitions like this wont work, if you want them to have BB on livefeed pay them for the adverttising revenue they think they will lose.

Thats the bottom line, money.

godlives
27-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Petitions like this wont work, if you want them to have BB on livefeed pay them for the adverttising revenue they think they will lose.

Thats the bottom line, money.

you may be right but we have to show them us fans do have an active interest and not just sit on forums spouting off :)

Shasown
27-04-2010, 10:34 PM
you may be right but we have to show them us fans do have an active interest and not just sit on forums spouting off :)

Question do you not think they will hold the opinions posted on forums like this above a possibly made up petition?

But not as high as the opinion formed by the balance sheet which is generated by revenue from advertisers and sponsors?

Tom
27-04-2010, 10:37 PM
:sleep:

Alec
27-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Signed.

Alec
27-04-2010, 10:43 PM

it is not the same person i have list of signatures time and dates of signatures and email addresses of every signatures and the petition is set up to reject duplicate signatures.
it is a shame you have this attitude against fans who want what the show restored to it original format, surely as a fan yourself you can see or al least appreciate the benefits. i and others have given up alot of our time to do this petition so that maybe others can enjoy livefeed 24/7. this petition was tweeted by many ex house mates and Davina herself who thankfully did not have your attitude to just ridicule big brother fans. it has also been acknowledge by both channel 4 and endemol were it sent to on a regular basis. :(

This.

It can only help. Even if we fail, we can rest assured that we tried.

godlives
27-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Question do you not think they will hold the opinions posted on forums like this above a possibly made up petition?

But not as high as the opinion formed by the balance sheet which is generated by revenue from advertisers and sponsors?

definitely not maybe some time ago but it has been shown by the way their ridicule the fanatical ones (that us forum users)every week on bbbm infact they not even interested now they have moved on to twitter as seen during cbb7.

i will repeat and take offence at your made up petition like i say this petition is a verified geniue petition i and others should

know spent hours setting it up and creating it there is nothing wrong with trying to fix something you feel strongly about it easy for people to do nothing rather than something.

the argument about advertising revenue i don't get are you trying to say more people watch friends than livefeed they could make much more revenue from livefeed if they backed it up with an internet one and could create more from online advertising. i did not start this thread to have a livefeed debate just merely to give fans out there the chance to put their name on the petition to help bring it back if they want to.

Tom
27-04-2010, 10:54 PM
definitely not maybe some time ago but it has been shown by the way their ridicule the fanatical ones (that us forum users)every week on bbbm infact they not even interested now they have moved on to twitter as seen during cbb7.

i will repeat and take offence at your made up petition like i say this petition is a verified geniue petition i and others should

know spent hours setting it up and creating it there is nothing wrong with trying to fix something you feel strongly about it easy for people to do nothing rather than something.

the argument about advertising revenue i don't get are you trying to say more people watch friends than livefeed they could make much more revenue from livefeed if they backed it up with an internet one and could create more from online advertising. i did not start this thread to have a livefeed debate just merely to give fans out there the chance to put their name on the petition to help bring it back if they want to.

They aren't going to reinstate the live feed because noone watches it and yes more people DO watch Friends than live feed. E4 isn't full of Friends for the fun of it you know, its so they can get money to pay for stuff like Glee.

AJ.
27-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Maybe if they had advertised a little, even if they just said at the end of the daily show "remember live feed is available 24/7 on the red button" I would of thought it would get a lot more viewers.

They have to record 24/7 anyway to make the daily show & it has adverts just like E4 so how much can it be putting them out really? Can't cost that much, or can it?

keithafc
28-04-2010, 12:22 AM
I think some people NEED to give over the fact that the live feed was gotten rid of. The truth is not enough people watched it. There isn't enough sad people to constantly watch the LF for hours on end while they eat and take a wash.

The highlights show is all that BB needs. I enjoyed the latest CBB and it didn't have a live feed and it was a success. Why was that? It was a success because of the celebrity HMs they got, the blend they had together and it was interesting (baldwin, Jones etc).

A live feed is just a waste of time. The only people who would watch it and watch enough hours of it would be the real hardcore fans.

godlives
28-04-2010, 01:05 AM
I think some people NEED to give over the fact that the live feed was gotten rid of. The truth is not enough people watched it. There isn't enough sad people to constantly watch the LF for hours on end while they eat and take a wash.

The highlights show is all that BB needs. I enjoyed the latest CBB and it didn't have a live feed and it was a success. Why was that? It was a success because of the celebrity HMs they got, the blend they had together and it was interesting (baldwin, Jones etc).

A live feed is just a waste of time. The only people who would watch it and watch enough hours of it would be the real hardcore fans.

correction cbb7 did have livefeed for 1hr in the daytime and a nightime feed they also had a live twitter updates i agree they got a good blend of housemates and had some good tasks ideas like the tree etc.
as a livefeed watcher i never constantly watched it for hours someof us have to earn a crust it was the choice of being able to put it on when u want and the buzz of others who had watched it live earlier telling you what had happened etc in my opinion the livefeed enhanced the highlights lots would watch to see who was getting the bad edit etc. lots who had heard something had happened like fight night but not seen it would tune in to see highlights to see what did happen.they would never have known about fight night without people seeing it live first.

AJ.
28-04-2010, 01:19 AM

Like I said before I cant really see it costing that much for a red button service? They have to do near enough the same work with or without live feed so why not cater to the hardcore fans?

Or they could offer a online 24/7 feed.

Tom
28-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Like I said before I cant really see it costing that much for a red button service? They have to do near enough the same work with or without live feed so why not cater to the hardcore fans?

Or they could offer a online 24/7 feed.

A lot more goes into it than you'd think. Hundreds of staff to watch the streaming in each room, going through all different tiers of management to see what can and can't be broadcast and then being referred to solicitors, the physical space to broadcast the stream etc, then times that by 93 days. Its very time consuming for something which either makes a loss or makes very little turnover.

24 hour live feed never really existed anyway. You could only see one room at a time and there were frequent sound dips and adverts. A lot more was being covered over than the live feed brigade like to think.

godlives
28-04-2010, 06:45 PM
A lot more goes into it than you'd think. Hundreds of staff to watch the streaming in each room, going through all different tiers of management to see what can and can't be broadcast and then being referred to solicitors, the physical space to broadcast the stream etc, then times that by 93 days. Its very time consuming for something which either makes a loss or makes very little turnover.

24 hour live feed never really existed anyway. You could only see one room at a time and there were frequent sound dips and adverts. A lot more was being covered over than the live feed brigade like to think.

they still had the same amount of staff last year when livefeed wasnt broadcast 24/7they still run the livefeed 24/7 just don't broadcast it and now they have no channel to host it as they sold that space to music channel box.

think you underestimate livefeed fans we not stupid we know lots being covered up but there is lot more being covered without it oh and i remember bb3 you could switch rooms through the red button i'd love that back again !

godlives
04-06-2010, 10:51 PM
just want to say a huge thank you to everyone here that signed the petition i am so glad we have a livefeed 24/7 back even if it only online it gives us that enjoys the livefeed a chance to watch the final show how we like. :spin::spin::spin: