PDA

View Full Version : USP for BB11 - What should it be?

MassiveTruck
09-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Every year they try for a unique selling point (they didn't this year... oh it was the housemate not really housemates thing...)

So what do you think next year's unique selling point should be to bring in the viewers?

I think it should be 2 houses and they should battle it out. They both do tasks - whichever house does better in the tasks get's to nominate people from the other house based upon something or other, I haven't decided yet.

Then if one house has more housemates than the other - they are going to fight it out between themselves

Ya Haar!!

it will be like a real life Big Brother, like two countries battling it out for survival! So they also trade goods and possible... trade housemates!!!

Tom
09-09-2009, 04:15 PM
BB11- Best of Big Brother

I want it to have a best of BB theme, incorporating everything that has made BB special over the years. What I want them to do is on launch night put in 16 housemates- 8 ex housemates, 1 from series 1-8 and 8 brand new housemates. Put them into a divided house (BB3/9) with new housemates going into hell/poor. Then tie in HOH somehow using memorable tasks, such as the box task (BB6), the waiting game (BB7), the silent disco (BB7) chilli task (BB9) etc. HOH picks which side they live on. Basically for HOH use the more fun tasks. Then for the shopping budget task use the old style tasks, such as keeping a fire burning, the BB4 pedalo task etc. Then about half way through, the obligatory HND comes into play. Use a mash up of the bedsit and the secret garden, bringing in ex BB9 and 10 housemates, as well as the last ever original entry.

Most importantly- lots of alcohol :tongue:

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-09-2009, 04:27 PM
BB11- Best of Big Brother

I want it to have a best of BB theme, incorporating everything that has made BB special over the years. What I want them to do is on launch night put in 16 housemates- 8 ex housemates, 1 from series 1-8 and 8 brand new housemates. Put them into a divided house (BB3/9) with new housemates going into hell/poor. Then tie in HOH somehow using memorable tasks, such as the box task (BB6), the waiting game (BB7), the silent disco (BB7) chilli task (BB9) etc. HOH picks which side they live on. Basically for HOH use the more fun tasks. Then for the shopping budget task use the old style tasks, such as keeping a fire burning, the BB4 pedalo task etc. Then about half way through, the obligatory HND comes into play. Use a mash up of the bedsit and the secret garden, bringing in ex BB9 and 10 housemates, as well as the last ever original entry.

Most importantly- lots of alcohol :tongue:

Sound brilliant Tom, your idea are great, you should email them to Channel 4:thumbs:

Nigeria_Bob
09-09-2009, 04:52 PM
I'd like to see an all girl BB.

Angus
09-09-2009, 05:32 PM
They need to do something next year to make it more entertaining, two houses, more tasks that confer immunity from nomination, rich/poor divide (or a master/servant divide), putting three people up for nomination every week, which gives HMs with polarised fan bases more chance of keeping their faves in, and the public more opportunities to get rid of the dross. Also an absolute ban on bringing in ex or current partners, NO contact with the outside world at all, and BB needs to come down hard and consistently on rule breakers. Perhaps right from the beginning there should be NO prize fund, and the HMs have to do a weekly task to add to it.

God that production team this year needs to be sacked and get some people in there with a bit more imagination and ingenuity.

Dolphin-and-Whale
09-09-2009, 05:41 PM

15 girl, 1 boy

(me)

Anyway, A few good ideas in here. Not very Creative at the moment so wont be contributing yet

BBfan46
09-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Every year they try for a unique selling point (they didn't this year... oh it was the housemate not really housemates thing...)

So what do you think next year's unique selling point should be to bring in the viewers?

I think it should be 2 houses and they should battle it out. They both do tasks - whichever house does better in the tasks get's to nominate people from the other house based upon something or other, I haven't decided yet.

Then if one house has more housemates than the other - they are going to fight it out between themselves

Ya Haar!!

it will be like a real life Big Brother, like two countries battling it out for survival! So they also trade goods and possible... trade housemates!!!

I think it's called Shipwrecked!

no but seriously i had the same idea! lol good job! :thumbs:

MassiveTruck
10-09-2009, 12:06 PM
They need to do something next year to make it more entertaining, two houses, more tasks that confer immunity from nomination, rich/poor divide (or a master/servant divide), putting three people up for nomination every week, which gives HMs with polarised fan bases more chance of keeping their faves in, and the public more opportunities to get rid of the dross. Also an absolute ban on bringing in ex or current partners, NO contact with the outside world at all, and BB needs to come down hard and consistently on rule breakers. Perhaps right from the beginning there should be NO prize fund, and the HMs have to do a weekly task to add to it.

God that production team this year needs to be sacked and get some people in there with a bit more imagination and ingenuity.

I think two houses would be fantastic. It would really give the show more depth and more storylines - and this beyond the pathetic romances and petty problems between each other
like arguments and people not liking each other.

It will be far more game oriented, far more tactical and thought provoking than the soap opera we have now.

bansheewails
10-09-2009, 12:09 PM

They would kill each other!

Scarlett.
10-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Big Brother on a budget :thumbs: