PDA

View Full Version : Marcus new website!!

BigBummer
17-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Bit of early info.... Soon to be completed, the man, the myth, the legend, the only sensible intelligent person in the house this year has a new website on the build:

http://www.irrepressibledh.co.uk/

Harry!
17-09-2009, 06:07 AM
Lovley. If we wanted it we could of googled it. Not post a thread. Thanks anyway.

ricky2k9
17-09-2009, 07:33 AM
Great, should be interested. Im guessing it will be a blog or forum lol.

ElProximo
17-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Good thing you warned us and now everyone knows what URL to add to their computers 'internet security' list of blocked websites.
Unless I want to see more of that douchebag hypocrite online. It was enough that he all but ruined BB10.

InOne
17-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Good thing you warned us and now everyone knows what URL to add to their computers 'internet security' list of blocked websites.
Unless I want to see more of that douchebag hypocrite online. It was enough that he all but ruined BB10.

Wrong side of the bed?

eye sea
17-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Wonderful...:sleep:

He's not a natural webmaster then...:sleep:

Niamh.
17-09-2009, 08:42 AM

Ruined BB10?? How'd you make that out? I'm not a huge fan of his but he was without doubt one of the most entertaining in there!

ElProximo
17-09-2009, 09:00 AM

Ruined BB10?? How'd you make that out? I'm not a huge fan of his but he was without doubt one of the most entertaining in there!

What do you mean 'without a doubt'?
Why would you say that?
This guy was a 'downer' 99% of the time. He moped, sulked, made stupid teenage boy 'wolf growling noises' like a fukkin child and then tried (and failed) to bully and intimidate a boyish Uni student,
and,
then acted like a stupid 17 year old fat kid wanting to be in love with Boirin.
Then moped, sulked, wanked, frowned and generally shat on any enthusiasm and had his cowardly temper tantrums to ruin the mood here and there.

No doubt about it he was one who was some lamer bringing down everyone else.
He didn't even have any acting/modeling/singing or sexy body to make up for his idiot 'personality'.
No doubt one of the WORST HMs to ever be carried that long by BB.

florence33
17-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Bit of early info.... Soon to be completed, the man, the myth, the legend, the only sensible intelligent person in the house this year has a new website on the build:

http://www.irrepressibledh.co.uk/ Thanks. A new website were we can terrorise him some more.:devil:

Niamh.
17-09-2009, 09:06 AM

Why would you say that?
This guy was a 'downer' 99% of the time. He moped, sulked, made stupid teenage boy 'wolf growling noises' like a fukkin child and then tried (and failed) to bully and intimidate a boyish Uni student,
and,
Then moped, sulked, ******, frowned and generally shat on any enthusiasm and had his cowardly temper tantrums to ruin the mood here and there.

He didn't even have any acting/modeling/singing or sexy body to make up for his idiot 'personality'.

Exactely! He did NOT have acting/modeling/singing or sexy body to carry him through yet the majority of people found him extremely entertaing through personality/attitude alone. You are entitled to your opinion and if his actions in the house bored you, fair enough but most people found him extremely entertaining to watch. Boring to me is watching someone sit and smoke in a bus stop!

yousoboo!
17-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Marcus good points outweighed his bad points.

ElProximo
17-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Exactely! He did NOT have acting/modeling/singing or sexy body to carry him through yet the majority of people found him extremely entertaing through personality/attitude alone.

No. The majority of people disliked him and wanted him gone and hated his 'personality' and disliked his attitude.

You are entitled to your opinion and if his actions in the house bored you, fair enough but most people found him extremely entertaining to watch.

Absolutely not. very few people found him entertaining and nobody found him 'extremely entertaining'.
Not even you.

Boring to me is watching someone sit and smoke in a bus stop!

As opposed to what?
Watching someone lay on their bed and clip (and eat) their toenails?
Cover themselves in a duvet and lay in a corner all day?
Mope on the sofa all day?

Niamh.
17-09-2009, 10:10 AM
~No. The majority of people disliked him and wanted him gone and hated his 'personality' and disliked his attitude

LOL, I think you're wrong about that!

~Absolutely not. very few people found him entertaining and nobody found him 'extremely entertaining'.
Not even you.

As I've said you are entitled to your own opinion but please give me a bit of respect and DON'T tell me how I feel or don't feel!

~As opposed to what?
Watching someone lay on their bed and clip (and eat) their toenails?
Cover themselves in a duvet and lay in a corner all day?
Mope on the sofa all day?

No watching someone, escape from the house, start protesting riots, stand up to nasty people etc.!

ElProximo
17-09-2009, 10:31 AM
No watching someone, escape from the house, start protesting riots, stand up to nasty people etc.!

Well then that is Siavash and not Marcy.
Marcy NEVER stood up to anyone except 120lb Uni students and middle-aged women and ONLY when he knew they did not have a majority on their side,
and,
He 'talked' about escapes, walk-outs or how he would tell BB to go to hell and yet he NEVER did such a thing. Because he is all talk and no action and is actually a bumlicker.
and,
he was a 'follower' in every protest.

Marcy's only 'entertainment' was pretending to be strong and dangerous when in the safety of the Diary Room where he ripped a cardboard prop like a big man.
Teen boys found that 'awesome'.
Otherwise 99.9% of the time he was being a dull moping, whinging crybaby who laid in bed, covered himself up and slept in a corner or looked grumpy at the kitchen counter top eating as usual.

Niamh.
17-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Marcus was as responsible and as involved in the escapes/Protests as Siavash. If you remember he had to rescue Siavash from the wall to the roof during one of these. Marcus was also the only one involved in helping Kenneth escape.

As for the standing up to people issue ~ Lisa is only 6 years older than Marcus and hardly a demour middle-aged woman, who, btw had plenty of support in the house. When Marcus had that row with her all of her gang were still present. As for Sree, he would have driven anyone demented in there!

parmnion
17-09-2009, 10:39 AM

Why would you say that?
and,
Then moped, sulked, ******, frowned and generally shat on any enthusiasm and had his cowardly temper tantrums to ruin the mood here and there.

He did do all those things you say, but it was entertaining to watch.

Obviously some people do prefer fake drunken falls and big tits in thier choice of housemates, but others prefer something we aint seen in bb yet and "without doubt" marcus provided that.:blush:

ElProximo
17-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Obviously some people do prefer fake drunken falls and big tits in thier choice of housemates, but others prefer something we aint seen in bb yet and "without doubt" marcus provided that.:blush:

There is a lot of doubt about Marcy being anything but original. He was a lame BB9 Rex impersonator. Considering Rex was doing a lame impersonation that doesn't say a lot for Marcy,
and,
Why should we pretend there is a choice between a bad actor who mopes under duvets when people won't pretend he is anything but a fat 17 year old boy and not a superhero,
or,
a drunk titbird?
Sophie wasn't much more entertaining than Marcy but neither of them are even near the same league as Sree and Bea.
Not even close.
But let Marcy fall on his own lack of entertainment value.
'Without a doubt' he should have never even made it into a BB house in the first place.
Its like they found the rejects still available and picked him because of his costume and thinking it funny to humiliate him.

parmnion
17-09-2009, 11:04 AM
srea and bea were predictable, marcus on the other hand was anything but predictable.

And calling him marcy is the act of a snotty 13 year old kid.:blush:

Niamh.
17-09-2009, 11:07 AM

There is a lot of doubt about Marcy being anything but original. He was a lame BB9 Rex impersonator. Considering Rex was doing a lame impersonation that doesn't say a lot for Marcy,
and,
Why should we pretend there is a choice between a bad actor who mopes under duvets when people won't pretend he is anything but a fat 17 year old boy and not a superhero,
or,
a drunk titbird?
Sophie wasn't much more entertaining than Marcy but neither of them are even near the same league as Sree and Bea.
Not even close.
But let Marcy fall on his own lack of entertainment value.
'Without a doubt' he should have never even made it into a BB house in the first place.
Its like they found the rejects still available and picked him because of his costume and thinking it funny to humiliate him.

Whilst, I really did not like Bea or Sree at all, I can admit that some of the storylines caused by them were entertaining- annoying, cringeworthy and frustrating but entertaining none-the-less.
Where as Marcus' storylines, me and a hell of alot of other people, found to be entertaining because he was funny (maybe a tad cringeworthy at times!)