PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see in bb11?

Beastie
17-09-2009, 07:12 PM
What do you want to see in bb11? What type of house and housemates? I think because it is the "last one" Davina and the producers want to make it "controversial"

I just hope theres the "FUN" factor back in bb. All the housemates having a barrel of laughs a night and having a whale of a time!

Noirin recently said she would want to see a "sex den"

ricky2k9
17-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Well I would love to see myself in BB11 LOL.

But yeah jokes aside, your absolutly right this year should be the best, let the show go with a BANG!

BB should highly advertise the final series weeks in advance of launch day to make sure BB11 gets serious viewing figures for the last series. Maybe aswell pick slightly more contestants as usual say 30 altogether, blast all the budget on the most extravagant house yet and make the tasks more challenging.

And most importantly of all we love TWISTS!!!

bigbrothermaniac008
17-09-2009, 07:29 PM
YOU NEED ME!!

bigbrothermaniac008
17-09-2009, 07:29 PM
YOU NEED ME!!

MattBlake
18-09-2009, 04:04 PM
someone like rachel ;)

Chantel
18-09-2009, 04:09 PM
No more Rachel's & Sophie's

GypsyGoth
18-09-2009, 04:10 PM
More interaction with the online community.

Only people who auditioned should be let in.

Live coverage.

blue-stairs-rock-x
18-09-2009, 04:17 PM
1)Bring zero tolerance back.No talking about nominations and no not nominating,If a housemate refuses to nominate twice then kick them out.

2)Bullying should not be allowed,Housemates that bully others should be removed.

3)Better twists

4)no boyfriends or girlfriends as new housemates

5)Housemates should not know anything from the outside word and know nothing about their popularity other than what they can figure out for themselves.

6)Housemates still only nominate two other housemates but a minimum of three are up for eviction.

Chels
18-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Someone like Tom :)

Beastie
18-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Yeah and I also think more like normal people on big brother. Okay I cannot really define "normal" but just people who have not already lived the luxury lifestyle. Just down to earth fun people would be great, all rounded people, who are silly, up for a laugh put can also have some decent conversations too!

parmnion
18-09-2009, 06:11 PM
dumb blonde with tits the size of a crash victims head..we aint had one of those for as while.

Braden
21-09-2009, 02:48 PM
1. Unlimited alcohol on a friday and staurday

2. No auditioning online, if they want it so much they can get of there backsides and go audition properly !

3. More dynamic twists like boys vs girls shopping taks or only a people who win a task can get unlimited alchol and get acess to a secret room.

karezza
24-09-2009, 11:01 AM
20 housemates from the start & no nominations for the first 3 weeks.

:wavey:

Half-Past-Sree
24-09-2009, 02:30 PM
A terrorist...and a filthy girl with a gaping snatch.

Patrick
24-09-2009, 05:26 PM
First of all its NOT THE LAST ONE its moving from a retarded channel to a good channel.

I want it to be fun like BB5,6,7 and 9.

Not boring like 8 and 10.

Dont have ****ing housemates who work as clowns and think their tits will get them somewere in life.

I remember the Youtube auditions last year, Claire and this other guy were normal and everyone liked them but they didnt make it because they were 'weird enough'

And please for the love of god... TWIST and GOOD ****ING TASK that arent to do with acting the culture out from a **** country

liverpoolboy94
24-09-2009, 10:49 PM
They need Naomi Campbell!

..george
25-09-2009, 09:13 AM
more classic tasks from each series. More secret rooms. I think we should have an all stars version from each of the winners from bb and cbb mixed together.

vladicus
26-09-2009, 06:09 PM
What do you want to see in bb11? What type of house and housemates? I think because it is the "last one" Davina and the producers want to make it "controversial"

I just hope theres the "FUN" factor back in bb. All the housemates having a barrel of laughs a night and having a whale of a time!

Noirin recently said she would want to see a "sex den"

thats because she has a mattress on strapped to her back

alc09
26-09-2009, 06:30 PM
The Dark Horse return.

ChrisCoutureUK
27-09-2009, 04:01 PM
1. NO "normal" people. Normal = boring! I want outrageous and controversial housemates, they're always more entertaining. I'm sick of people asking for "normal" housemates and then the series being boring. Why do you think it's lost viewers?!? Because people have said they want "normal" people in there, the producers have done it, and suddenly it's every critics description - a bunch of people just sat in a house. I want more Nikki and Pete's, Kemal's, Marco's, Nadia's, Brian and Helen's, Jade Goody's and Charley Uchea's. Bitchfights, tantrums, fight nights and breakdowns, mayhem, laughter, pranks and comedy.

2. When all the housemates are in, break the news that the prize fund stands at ZERO and that they must earn their prize fund through tasks, secret missions, etc. Any walk-outs, failure to nominate, etc. will result in money being taken away.

3. Offer various other prizes throughout the show. I saw on one of the first/opening nights of the US version that they had a people-carrie parked in the garden, then BB told them they needed to get all the shopping in the car AND all the housemates (with doors closed) and then once they were all in the car BB told them that the last housemate to stay in the car would win it. You could do that with holidays, heat magazine spread and cover, photoshoot, phone call from home, etc.

4. More twists and secrets. I LOVED BB7 so much because besides the fact the HM's were amazing, the show was always surprising the audience with new twists and secrets.

5. Get rid of BBLB and use the money on the show. Sorry George Lamb, but what's the point in the show? It's crap. BBBM is good because it's bonus time with the evicted housemates, but BBLB is just a waste of time and money.

Beastie
27-09-2009, 09:39 PM
1. NO "normal" people. Normal = boring! I want outrageous and controversial housemates, they're always more entertaining. I'm sick of people asking for "normal" housemates and then the series being boring. Why do you think it's lost viewers?!? Because people have said they want "normal" people in there, the producers have done it, and suddenly it's every critics description - a bunch of people just sat in a house. I want more Nikki and Pete's, Kemal's, Marco's, Nadia's, Brian and Helen's, Jade Goody's and Charley Uchea's. Bitchfights, tantrums, fight nights and breakdowns, mayhem, laughter, pranks and comedy.

2. When all the housemates are in, break the news that the prize fund stands at ZERO and that they must earn their prize fund through tasks, secret missions, etc. Any walk-outs, failure to nominate, etc. will result in money being taken away.

3. Offer various other prizes throughout the show. I saw on one of the first/opening nights of the US version that they had a people-carrie parked in the garden, then BB told them they needed to get all the shopping in the car AND all the housemates (with doors closed) and then once they were all in the car BB told them that the last housemate to stay in the car would win it. You could do that with holidays, heat magazine spread and cover, photoshoot, phone call from home, etc.

4. More twists and secrets. I LOVED BB7 so much because besides the fact the HM's were amazing, the show was always surprising the audience with new twists and secrets.

5. Get rid of BBLB and use the money on the show. Sorry George Lamb, but what's the point in the show? It's crap. BBBM is good because it's bonus time with the evicted housemates, but BBLB is just a waste of time and money.

Sounds great to me :D

You should work for big brother!

Aww I really want to be on bb11 :(

ChrisCoutureUK
30-09-2009, 10:14 PM

Yeah I should, considering BB used my ideas for the Circus task, Beyonce "Single Ladies" task and Henry VIII task.

ChrisCoutureUK
30-09-2009, 10:14 PM

Yeah I should, considering BB used my ideas for the Circus task, Beyonce "Single Ladies" task and Henry VIII task.