PDA

View Full Version : Messages for the housemates

blue-stairs-rock-x
18-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Freddie-
You are a lovley and sweet man and im glad that you dont have to spend anymore time with lisa etc.
You really deserved to win

Noirin-
You should think about the way you treat the men that fall for you.If you have no feelings for them you should make it clear instead of saying no and then cuddling up to them.

Bea-
You should look in the mirror and think about the way you behave towards others

Kris-
I just have one thing to say-Haha Freddie was voted hotter than you http://ultimatehottesthousemate09.blogspot.com/

Sophie-
Stop blaming Kris for the rumors that you had sex,Youre the one that said it and he did the best thing by neither confirming nor denying it

Jayson
18-09-2009, 11:16 PM
:sleep:

arsenalforever
18-09-2009, 11:17 PM
go and get a job the lot of you

Brad.
18-09-2009, 11:17 PM
why are threads still being made on BB. i stopped giving a **** 2 weeks ago..

Jords
18-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Freddie-
You are a lovley and sweet man and im glad that you dont have to spend anymore time with lisa etc.

Noirin-
You should think about the way you treat the men that fall for you.If you have no feelings for them you should make it clear instead of saying no and then cuddling up to them.

Bea-

Kris-
I just have one thing to say-Haha Freddie was voted hotter than you http://ultimatehottesthousemate09.blogspot.com/

Sophie-
Stop blaming Kris for the rumors that you had sex,Youre the one that said it and he did the best thing by neither confirming nor denying it

:thumbs:

Jayson
18-09-2009, 11:37 PM
These are the sort of people that cried when they heard that BB was being axed...

blue-stairs-rock-x
18-09-2009, 11:49 PM
These are the sort of people that cried when they heard that BB was being axed...

Actually i didnt mind too much,I thought it was the right time for BB to end.

I dont mean it seriously,I just did it out of boredom.

Jords
18-09-2009, 11:59 PM

Actually i didnt mind too much,I thought it was the right time for BB to end.

I dont mean it seriously,I just did it out of boredom.

Dont listen to them,
they wouldnt be here otherwise,
I just drop by every now and then see if
there is anything on the HMs.

Niamh.
19-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Freddie-

Noirin-

Bea-

Kris-

Sophie-

dead right I say!! I did like Noirin but have to admit your advice to her was good lol :thumbs:

MeMyselfAndI
19-09-2009, 08:39 AM
why are threads still being made on BB. i stopped giving a **** 2 weeks ago..Blatetly not dumbass! ROFL why are you on the big brother 10 forums then.. well if you stopped giving a **** dont troll a thread.. and dont put people down and dont go on the BIG BROTHER 10 FORUM THEN.

WOMBAI
19-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Noirin-

What a load of sexist bull! - And I write not as a Noirin fan, I wasn't - but as a believer in equality! So many females on this site seem to support the double standards created by their male counterparts! You are not representative of the female population as a whole in the 21st Century!

So now male and female friends can't cuddle!

You should really be aiming your advice at men like Marcus - and advising them to recognise the word NO when it is said to them by a woman in that situation - and to learn to distinguish between friendship and sexual attraction - and not to be so arrogant as to assume that any female they fancy - fancies them back!

And attempting to get them drunk - in order to get the response they want is a definite NO, NO!!

I despair of some of the young women today - so easily influenced by male double standards!!

Harry!
19-09-2009, 09:08 AM
What they are now saying is they dont want any BB threads posted till CBB7. BB10 is over so they dont want anyore threads on that series or that area.

ricky2k9
19-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Bea : Your ****ing AWESOME!!! :hugesmile:

:thumbs:

MassiveTruck
19-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Freddie-
Stop over analysing everything and go and have an orgy.

Noirin-
Apart from men, what else have you done in your life? Grow up!

Bea-
Why did you come on Big Brother? You were so miserable.

Kris-
A la Bea. What the hell were you doing in there?

Sophie-
Get yourself a Physio and a good chiropractor. Maybe do some Yoga. That chest will require maintenance.

Siavash-
LOL. PMSL. ROTFLMAO. Oh dear man. Grow up. Have a shave. Cut your hair. For God's sake man! You're nothing special. Get a life you saddo.

Marcus-
LOL. PMSL. ROTFLMAO. Oh dear man. Grow up. Have a shave. Cut your hair. For God's sake man! You're nothing special. Get a life you saddo.

Jords
19-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Freddie-

Noirin-

Bea-

Kris-

Sophie-
Get yourself a Physio and a good chiropractor. Maybe do some Yoga. That chest will require maintenance.

Siavash-

Marcus-

Freddie's personality involves analysing things, it gives him his appeal.
I agree with Noirin, Bea and Kris sections.

Siavash & Marcus can do whatever they want with their hair, lmao.

WOMBAI
28-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Freddie-

Noirin-

Bea-

Kris-

Sophie-

Siavash-

Marcus-

Freddie's personality involves analysing things, it gives him his appeal.
I agree with Noirin, Bea and Kris sections.

Siavash & Marcus can do whatever they want with their hair, lmao.

Why do so many people on this site talk such uninformed nonsense?

Noirin was a retail manager, a former athletics champion, had spent time travelling Australia, become one of the most talked about hms on BB10 - not too bad for a tender 25! How many on here could say the same I wonder! I guess she has proved that whilst many men are threatened by strong independent women, many women are also jealous of her!

Many men flirt with and use women all the time - and the very same people who denegrate a woman who dares to do the same - are usually the same ones that admire that kind of behaviour in men!

Just a case of blokes who can dish it out - but can't take it and dopey women who fall in line with men's double standards!

And Marcus should cut his hair - it is not a good look on him!

It isn't Noirin that needs to grow up!