PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Cole Cheryl cole!

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Omg! Why did she have to get on the stage!!!!!!??? ugh she did it last week! Its really not fair aswell. that girl shouldnt have had another chance, espesially as it showed she wasnt any better :rolleyes:

grr.[/rant]

P.s cheryl fans, please dont beat me up. x

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Its pathetic really.

She is turning out to be a bad, very biased judge. Eats up all the sob stories, and anyone who says they like her band are through automatically. Come back sharron, all is forgiven :rolleyes:

ILoveTRW
20-09-2009, 07:46 PM
stop with the hating, she is just a nice careing person

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 07:46 PM
haha yeah I know! I mean i used to just dislike her, but now i dispise her. She thinks as soon as she walks on the stage, the world of x-factor turns good.
And yeah, X-factor really is turning into a pile of crap.

setanta
20-09-2009, 07:47 PM

That's all well and good but the girl couldn't sing well. This is a talent show, right?

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 07:47 PM

That's all well and good but the girl couldn't sing well. This is a talent show, right?

Exactly.

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 07:49 PM

I also hate how everyone fancies her.

ILoveTRW
20-09-2009, 07:50 PM

me thinks this is a jealous girl :tongue:

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 07:51 PM

Lol. tbh I do wish I was as pretty as her, but i reckon loads fancy her for different reasons.
and shes not the prettiest girl in britian as everyone makes out.

Stephanie
20-09-2009, 07:52 PM
how can someone who beat the **** out of someone suddenly be an angel.

Harry!
20-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Dannii Sharon Simon Louis was the perfect lineup. Never liked Cheryl one bit.

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 07:53 PM
how can someone who beat the s*** out of someone suddenly be an angel.

Omg. Cheryl beat someone up? lmao!

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 07:54 PM
how can someone who beat the s*** out of someone suddenly be an angel.Yeah, that is a bit annoying also.

And nina...people will fancy her, she is extremely pretty, though not the best looking woman in the world as some make out...but each to their own...I dont understand how it can annoy you that people fancy her really. Shes famous, people fancy famous people, famous people have makeup artists and personal trainers and can get sh**loads of surgery if they want to change anything :wink:

Stephanie
20-09-2009, 07:54 PM

yeah she attacked a toilet attendant or something.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 07:55 PM

ok, male 29. i would rather rub my penis in a mixture of my own vomit and my mothers used tampons strained out so its just the juicy bits than go near that violent chav loving forgotten abortion. She is a great example of how scum rises to the top.

disclaimer - that may offend people

ILoveTRW

yes she was in a toilet in some club and the toilet attendant sprayed her with some perfume and she attacked the bitch

Appearance_Of_A_Junky

yeah in guildford near me, one of the people who works in the toilets I think.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 07:56 PM

yes she was in a toilet in some club and the toilet attendant sprayed her with some perfume and she attacked the bitch

why do you assume the person who was working was a bitch?

30stone
20-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Relax, she wont get through boot camp, other judges have put through some proper **** people !

Stephanie
20-09-2009, 07:57 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zwhw1e.jpg
from bbc news.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 07:58 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zwhw1e.jpg bbc news 2003.

There were rumours at the time that it was a racial thing (I can't honestly remember) but apparently her excuse was that she wasn't racist because Ashley is black.

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 07:59 PM

aww thats horrible! was it just a random fight or was there history?

ILoveTRW

well she was a women wasn't she

Ninastar
from bbc news.

awww no, that makes me feel sad.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 08:00 PM

bitch is a term for a female dog - are you saying that she is a dog?

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 08:00 PM
how can someone who beat the s*** out of someone suddenly be an angel.Yeah, that is a bit annoying also.

And nina...people will fancy her, she is extremely pretty, though not the best looking woman in the world as some make out...but each to their own...I dont understand how it can annoy you that people fancy her really. Shes famous, people fancy famous people, famous people have makeup artists and personal trainers and can get sh**loads of surgery if they want to change anything :wink:

yeah i know. I just got angry. I over react ALOT when im angry :blush2:

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:01 PM

Wow you sound like a lovely person :rolleyes:

Stephanie
20-09-2009, 08:01 PM
from bbc news.

****ed eye by the lovely cheryl cole. :mad:

ILoveTRW
20-09-2009, 08:03 PM

i was only joking, gawd people on here take things far to seriously

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 08:04 PM

aha, that chesnut.

So were you joking when you said she was a bitch

or when you said that she was a bitch because she's a woman?

MassiveTruck
20-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I thought she sang alright. I thought she deserved to go through too. I even think that she should make the finals.

Just my thoughts though.

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:06 PM

I think you might find in general that if you make ridiculous sexist comments like that, that people wont find it funny. Except other sexist people with a **** sense of humour.

ILoveTRW
20-09-2009, 08:08 PM

I think you might find in general that if you make ridiculous sexist comments like that, that people wont find it funny. Except other sexist people with a **** sense of humour.

the whole point in the joke is that it is ridiculous

setanta
20-09-2009, 08:09 PM
I can understand why people would be offended by your comments, particularly when you didn't quite bowl us over with any wit or charm, which is normally a prerequisite in any kind of joke telling.

ILoveTRW
20-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I can understand why people would be offended by your comments, particularly when you didn't quite bowl us over with any wit or charm, which is normally a prerequisite in any kind of joke telling.

maybe because we are on a forum

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Cheryl is a stunning woman, a great popstar and a great judge on the x factor! She is very caring and lovely and knows the most about what the auditionees are going through!

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 08:11 PM
from bbc news.

****ed eye by the lovely cheryl cole. :mad:

eww it just looks so sore!

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Cheryl is a stunning woman, a great popstar and a great judge on the x factor! She is very caring and lovely and knows the most about what the auditionees are going through!

First two points I agree with. But I cant on the last one.

I thought she was an alright judge last year, but this year she has been ridiculous. Anyone from newcastle gets a yes from her, any sob story gets a yes from her, most goodlooking guys get a yes from her, even though half of them cant sing, anyone who says they like/sing a girls aloud song gets a yes. She is too biased.

Also caring lovely people dont beat up toilet assistants just for doing their job

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:14 PM

Fist two points I agree with. But I cant on the last one.

I thought she was an alright judge last year, but this year she has been ridiculous. Anyone from newcastle gets a yes from her, any sob story gets a yes from her, most goodlooking guys get a yes from her, even though half of them cant sing, anyone who says they like/sing a girls aloud song gets a yes. She is too biased.

I just think maybe she and also the other judges give them more of a free ride on the 1st round.. as soon as boot camp comes next week.. most of the auditionees are ****ed lol

setanta
20-09-2009, 08:15 PM

maybe because we are on a forum

But you have suggested that your comment was made in a joking manner when I can't really see any trace of humour in calling someone a b%tch, and then when cornered over it you decided to dig yourself a bigger hole by claiming all women are b4tches, and it was all done in the name of humour. I can see why people didn't warm to your responses.

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I just think maybe she and also the other judges give them more of a free ride on the 1st round.. as soon as boot camp comes next week.. most of the auditionees are ****ed lol

Simon is the only decent judge at the minute.

Louis-lets anyone Irish through. ALso anyone with a boy band look. Anyone without 'the look' no matter how good their voice, gets a no.

Dannii-Any good looking guys get through

Cheryl- See above post.

Simon is the only impartial one I think. We need a whole new panel.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 08:16 PM

which joke - that the woman was beaten up was a bitch?

or that women are by their nature bitches?

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:19 PM

Simon os the only decent judge at the minute.

Louis-lets anyone Irish through. ALso anyone with a boy band look. Anyone without 'the look' no matter how good their voice, gets a no.

Dannii-Any good looking guys get through

Cheryl- See above post.

Simon is the only impartial one I think. We need a whole new panel.

I like all the 4 judges we have!

but other potential people for the future to be judges I think should be Lily Allen/Charlotte Church.

ILoveTRW

both

Vicky.

but other potential people for the future to be judges I think should be Lily Allen/Charlotte Church.

As much as I detest the woman, I think Jordan would make a good judge.

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:22 PM

Lol I was thinking of Jordan too but she does not have much of a music background...

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:23 PM

Lol I was thinking of Jordan too but she does not have much of a music background...

Neither does dannii...shes had a lot of songs out but they are all crap and havent really done anything in the charts have they?!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 08:23 PM

both

I thought that might be the case.

Why didn't you say it was a joke in the first place? Instead of saying that she's a woman.

"yes she was in a toilet in some club and the toilet attendant sprayed her with some perfume and she attacked the bitch"

You might want to learn how to structure a joke for future reference - as that statement has no implications that its a joke, its not even over-the-top offensive to give it away...

setanta
20-09-2009, 08:24 PM
She'd be an interesting judge for sure, but she doesn't have any background in the industry, apart from having a flop single of her own I think. She was trying to produce one a few years ago.... did she release it?

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 08:25 PM

Neither does dannii...shes had a lot of songs out but they are all cr*p and havent really done anything in the charts have they?!

Did dannii do well is Aus though?

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:26 PM

Neither does dannii...shes had a lot of songs out but they are all cr*p and havent really done anything in the charts have they?!

Danni made a few allright songs. I think some did well in the charts.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
20-09-2009, 08:26 PM
She'd be an interesting judge for sure, but she doesn't have any background in the industry, apart from having a flop single of her own I think. She was trying to produce one a few years ago.... did she release it?

The duet with Peter? the disney song? is that the one? that was awful.....(if I am recalling correctly)

setanta
20-09-2009, 08:27 PM

The duet with Peter? the disney song? is that the one? that was awful.....(if I am recalling correctly)

Oh, I forgot that monstrosity. I was just watching a documentary on her from a few years back and she was producing a song of some description! Wondering if it ever saw the light of day.

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:27 PM

Suppose...I dont think it matters really though if they have experience in music , I mean, its not like they write the songs for their contestants is it? And anyone can tell if someone is a good singer or not. :bigsmile:

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:29 PM

Oh, I forgot that monstrosity. I was just watching a documentary on her from a few years back and she was producing a song of some description! Wondering if it ever saw the light of day.

A whole new world...from aladdin. I love that song, they didnt do too bad, but it was way too cheesy, disney stuff should stay in disney films. Me and my sister sing that on karaoke sometimes :blush2:

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:29 PM

Suppose...I dont think it matters really though if they have experience in music , I mean, its not like they write the songs for their contestants is it? And anyone can tell if someone is a good singer or not. :bigsmile:

Lol yeah I would love to be a judge but I am mostly happy with the 4 judges we have now. I miss Sharon a bit still but oh well.

setanta
20-09-2009, 08:30 PM

A whole new world...from aladdin. I love that song, they didnt do too bad, but it was way too cheesy, disney stuff should stay in disney films. Me and my sister sing that on karaoke sometimes :blush2:

So you're basically telling me that I'll have to have my sickbucket at the ready if you go to audition next year? :tongue:

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:34 PM
I am going to audition for x factor next year. I might as well. lol

Niamh.
20-09-2009, 08:34 PM
That girl only got through cos 1 - She was pretty if she was over weight and facially challanged she would have been laughed at. 2 - she comes from the same place as Cheryl and Cheryl saw the opportunity to look loving & caring and 3 - Her abck up song was a Girls aloud number gggggrrrrrrrrr

Ninastar
20-09-2009, 08:36 PM
I am going to audition for x factor next year. I might as well. lol

If you want to get cheryl on stage say your gunna sing Girls aloud.

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:36 PM
So you're basically telling me that I'll have to have my sickbucket at the ready if you go to audition next year? :tongue:

LOL

I would be singing either

She will be loved-Maroon 5
Dont Speak- No Doubt

or

Greatest Love of All-Whitney, though most people do that one so probably not that.

Think they are my best songs...

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I love singing on the karaoke! :D

Niamh.
20-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Don't Speak is the best of the 3 VickyJ, love that song!

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:38 PM
I am either going to sing perfect day or summer holiday by cliff richard! :D

Niamh.
20-09-2009, 08:39 PM

perfect day beast!

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:41 PM

perfect day beast!

okay :D and before I go on I will say "tibb the beast" lol

Vicky.
20-09-2009, 08:42 PM

Yeah, I think il just ask people at a few of my gigs which I do best...those are the three that I think i do best, but might be something else...I may be biased just because i love them songs :tongue:

Niamh.
20-09-2009, 08:45 PM

Yeah, I think il just ask people at a few of my gigs which I do best...those are the three that I think i do best, but might be something else...I may be biased just because i love them songs :tongue:

Gwen Stefani is brilliant and thats one of my fav songs:thumbs:

Niamh.
20-09-2009, 08:48 PM

perfect day beast!

okay :D and before I go on I will say "tibb the beast" lol

Definately so we know its you!!:banana:

setanta
20-09-2009, 08:50 PM

LOL

I would be singing either

She will be loved-Maroon 5
Dont Speak- No Doubt

or

Greatest Love of All-Whitney, though most people do that one so probably not that.

Think they are my best songs...

Right no to Maroon 5. Defo sing Don't Speak at audition. As for Greatest Love of All - just sing that to your fella and he'll be putty in ur hands. lol

30stone
20-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Looking at that girl again..

She has got a pretty good voice and... shes very hot :thumbs:

Niamh.
20-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Looking at that girl again..

She has got a pretty good voice and... shes very hot :thumbs:

She has a good look but her voice isn't good enough it's just ok

30stone
20-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Her voice is better than the majority of people they put through.

Niamh.
20-09-2009, 10:49 PM

Yes, well some of the people they put through were questionable. She had an ok voice but I doubt she'll get through boot camp

setanta
20-09-2009, 10:55 PM

Yes, well some of the people they put through were questionable. She had an ok voice but I doubt she'll get through boot camp

Nah, she's not good enough. Forget about nerves... her voice isn't strong enough and she fell outta key a fair few times.

hotleggs
20-09-2009, 11:20 PM
god i am sick of jordan , cheryl and kerry in every book that i buy and newspapers , and there on tv what the hell do those girls got to moan about
they have so much money i want it lol, sorry but they p**s me off !!!!!!!!!!

lol

Dont do that please, there really is no need in adding lots of lines with no writing to make your post appear bigger. Edited.

Tom
20-09-2009, 11:21 PM
from bbc news.

toilet attendants are bloody annoying

Dannii does, shes had 13 consecutive club number 1s and about 8 top 10 singles, most of them charted in the top 5. And then shes done a hell of a lot of theatre work .....

30stone
21-09-2009, 09:21 AM

I dont think she will either.
But people were getting annoyed about it how she got a second chnace but a few of them did.

Niamh.
21-09-2009, 10:58 AM

I dont think she will either.
But people were getting annoyed about it how she got a second chnace but a few of them did.

The only problem I have with people getting second chances is that they are completely bias about who they give them too!!

Beastie
21-09-2009, 11:27 AM
god i am sick of jordan , cheryl and kerry in every book that i buy and newspapers , and there on tv what the hell do those girls got to moan about
they have so much money i want it lol, sorry but they p**s me off !!!!!!!!!!

lol

Dont do that please, there really is no need in adding lots of lines with no writing to make your post appear bigger. Edited.

lol yeah I know what you mean. It is about time something more refreshing came in the "glossy magazines" I would love to see benazir and freddie have like a politics column in a magazine.

Beastie
21-09-2009, 11:30 AM
I usually get "love it" now because that has different stories every week in.. not like the predictable ok and that..
I also loved getting the magazines when big brother was on because we were reading about people we have just got to know and they usually let out the biggest secrets in like the star magazine. Well I remember reading that Freddie once had a fiance and Angel was once married and they never mentioned that in the house!

CaraRawr
21-09-2009, 01:15 PM
D: I love Cheryl.

Tom4784
21-09-2009, 04:58 PM

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn62hJdU5Og)

:tongue:

staceyxxx
21-09-2009, 05:15 PM
dont diss cheryl... she is the most amazing judge... why cant you all see that? x

Beastie
21-09-2009, 05:16 PM
dont diss cheryl... she is the most amazing judge... why cant you all see that? x

I like Cheryl. She is a great asset to the x factor.

Ninastar
21-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Even though dannii is my favorite, simon really is the best judge.

Dr.Gonzo
23-09-2009, 11:04 AM

ok, male 29. i would rather rub my penis in a mixture of my own vomit and my mothers used tampons strained out so its just the juicy bits than go near that violent chav loving forgotten abortion. She is a great example of how scum rises to the top.

disclaimer - that may offend people

*Puts down sandwich*

Erm, I think she's bangable. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for arse sneezing.

atieah2009
23-09-2009, 10:17 PM
so sad how the media backs her she is a racist she beat a old woman while she was drinking.

On 11 January 2003, Cole was involved in an altercation with a nightclub toilet attendant, Sophie Amogbokpa, in "The Drink" nightclub in Guildford (now called "Harper's"). Cole was subsequently charged with racially aggravated assault (she had allegedly called Amogbokpa a "jigaboo")[26] and assault occasioning actual bodily harm. During her trial, Cole claimed she acted in self-defence (claiming she had been punched first) and denied using racially abusive language. The jury found her guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, but cleared her of racially aggravated assault.[27] The judge sentenced her to 120 hours of community service and ordered her to pay her victim £500 in compensation, as well as £3,000 prosecution costs.[28]

Jords
23-09-2009, 11:18 PM
A. Shes nice dont be hating.
B. I fancy her.
C. The girl could sing, but not ballards, just pop songs - abit liek Demi, should should have got thro!

Princess
23-09-2009, 11:37 PM
I think she is lovely,I have to like her by proxy anyways,cos she is friends with Take That and she climbed that mountain with Gary.

tom93
24-09-2009, 06:09 PM
I don't see the problem who goes through to bootcamp, I mean they're only going to put the serious people into the final 12 so it's not the end of the world if one of the bad/poorer acts makes it through as they'll just get sent home in the end.

in regards to going on stage...meh don't see the problem - the girl was clearly nervous and needed some support. remember ALL judges said yes, so don't have a go at just her for putting the girl through

Cheryl cole is NOT racist and saying that she is libellous and could see both yourself and this site being sued. she was *CLEARED*, as in found NOT guility, of any racial abuse/attack

in regards to her not being very talented... i agree, she isn't the best singer at all. that doesn't change the fact however that she has been through this process before and spent the past 7 years in a chart topping girl group, she has lots of experience in the field unlike the other judges (ok, danni has a few singles but they don't match the success of GA). the judges are a good mix and work well together rather than alone

finally, interestly cheryl is the best looking woman in the world - and that's not an opinion - she is currently FHMs' hottest woman of the year

Dr.Gonzo
25-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Her eyes are dark and shiny. She make me do a sex piss.

NettoSuperstar!
25-09-2009, 12:21 PM
I like her, get rid of Plastic Danni

Beastie
25-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Cheryl looks like Bambi. So cute!

Beastie
25-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Well as in she has got them Bambi like eyes!

Ninastar
25-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Okay you all think shes nice but honestly think shes just fake and never says no. but okay fine you all like her. :)

NettoSuperstar!
25-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Hehe

Ninastar
25-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Hehe

MWAHAHAHAHA:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::dev il:

hehe I joke.