PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to the bb10 housemates?

Beastie
20-09-2009, 08:32 PM
What has happened to the bb10 housemates? It seems the last time we saw them all was on the BBBM reunion show! I can't see them in any magazines! Are they forgotten already? lol

InOne
20-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Hopefully!

arsenalforever
21-09-2009, 12:34 AM
What has happened to the bb10 housemates? It seems the last time we saw them all was on the BBBM reunion show! I can't see them in any magazines! Are they forgotten already? lol

pretty much since BB8 the press and mags lost interest with them like the audience

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
21-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Freddies on hols in the states - some youtube postings.

Thats all I know, unless they are showing us their bodies then no-one cares - and the lads mags that show them don't care about BB they just want something that may sell but if it doesn't then they won't care. They'll just get someone else and for cheaper for the boys to stare at and not think of them as anything other than something to get them off.

Princess
21-09-2009, 02:33 AM
They've faded back in obilivion was expected!

ricky2k9
21-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Well everyone has seen the YouTube video of everyone walking passed Marcus and Siavash in the underground station except two people lol. Sophie, Noirin and Karly have managed one or two photoshoots for magazines, one time deals only by the looks of it.

Most people dont know who they are and people who watched BB, most do not care either. They are yesterdays news. BB does not get half the fame/attention it used to 5years ago, hence why its being axed.

eye sea
21-09-2009, 10:56 AM

pretty much since BB8 the press and mags lost interest with them like the audience

Yeah, it must be weird to be brought back to earth!:joker:

I can just see Lisa, sipping her pints and tea, then running to the door to pick up her weekly dole money.