PDA

View Full Version : Noirin may bag an Ann Summers deal!

Beastie
21-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Big Brother’s Noirin Kelly may bag Ann Summers deal after topless photoshoot
Ani September 21st, 2009
LONDON - Former Big Brother contender Noirin Kelly’s topless photoshoot has all the possibilities of landing her a deal as the face and body of Ann Summers.

In the sizzling video, Kelly, 26, is seen peeling off her clothes and showing off her curves, and the stunning images are said to have caught the eye of bosses at the famous lingerie firm.

“Noirin could be just what we are looking for,” the Daily Star quoted an Ann Summers source as saying.

“She is absolutely gorgeous, with a great girl-next-door look that men and women will love.

“And she’s got plenty of Irish charm. Noirin also looks incredible in pictures - she’s simply stunning in her Daily Star shoots.”

If they do sign her up, they will get the male and female vote.

“Men will be drooling over her photos while women will want to look as good as her. Watch this space!” the source added. (ANI)

source: http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/09/21/big-brothers-noirin-kelly-may-bag-ann-summers-deal-after-topless-photoshoot-35581/

Well.. good luck to her.

arsenalforever
21-09-2009, 11:39 AM
she be sucking cock next for five pounds

Chantel
21-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Good for Noirin :thumbs:

ButterflyGirl
21-09-2009, 02:05 PM
she is naturally pretty and got a nice figure ,not suprised they chose her ,good on her

eye sea
21-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Noirin is a boring, average looking woman.

End of!

GypsyGoth
21-09-2009, 03:10 PM
I hope she gets the job, its good to hear.

Tom
21-09-2009, 03:27 PM
If it had to be a BB HM I think they should've got Karly to do it, I reckon she was the sexiest and most likable (apart from Sophie and her comedy boobs) if they're going for the line at the end

“Men will be drooling over her photos while women will want to look as good as her"

Women hate Noirin so they're not going to want to look like her!! Although that said noone watched BB10 so probably won't know who she is :joker:

ILoveTRW
21-09-2009, 03:30 PM
I love that girl

Cybele
21-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Great so she'll be doing vibrator and dildo ads. :rolleyes: How classy. Maybe they can make a rubber version of her vajayjay called the hypnotwat. :wink:

Braden
21-09-2009, 07:55 PM
well done noirin !

Niamh.
21-09-2009, 08:07 PM
If it had to be a BB HM I think they should've got Karly to do it, I reckon she was the sexiest and most likable (apart from Sophie and her comedy boobs) if they're going for the line at the end

“Men will be drooling over her photos while women will want to look as good as her"

Women hate Noirin so they're not going to want to look like her!! Although that said noone watched BB10 so probably won't know who she is :joker:

I'm a woman and I dont hate her!! i say good luck to her, she's a stunner!!

ricky2k9
22-09-2009, 08:37 AM
She werent even the most attractive housemate.

NolasGirl
22-09-2009, 10:39 PM

Who was then?

ricky2k9
24-09-2009, 10:27 AM

Who was then?

IMO Bea.

But Sophie and Karly were more attractive than Noirin aswell.

Chantel
24-09-2009, 03:43 PM

Who was then?

IMO Bea.

:laugh2:
Karly looks like a troll

NolasGirl
24-09-2009, 11:09 PM

Who was then?

IMO Bea.

Well ok then. I think Bea/ Noirin/ Hira were the most attractive..

Then Karly..and only THEN Sophie!! .. I think people are sick of seeing that overrated particular type of face Sophie has. Like a Swedish bondgirl from the 1970's .. *yawn*.
Oh and Karly does *not* look like a troll. There's nothing wrong with her face. Her flaw is her personality..

MrGaryy
24-09-2009, 11:16 PM
She's absolutely perfect for the job.

Kerry
25-09-2009, 12:16 AM
The 'face' of crotchless knickers. She is perfect for the job. Saves her taking them off every two minutes for each bloke I suppose.....

vladicus
25-09-2009, 12:44 AM
why she looks like ruud van nistelrooy

dixiebell1991
01-10-2009, 02:15 PM
they could make a cast of karlys nose and sell it as a double orifice sextoy.
Norin is the hottest contestant from bb ever. fact is she completly melted the hearts of at least 3 men
and may have caused another to cut his wrist!

dixiebell1991
01-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Norin is the hottest contestant from bb ever. fact is she completly melted the hearts of at least 3 men

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 02:45 PM

Just shows how stupid some men are! Egos the size of mountains and brains the size of peas!

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 02:45 PM

Just shows how stupid some men are! Egos the size of mountains and brains the size of peas!