PDA

View Full Version : Charlie and Rodrigo in Tiger Manchester

Tom
24-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Just back from worst night out ever there. Charlie and Rodrigo were there, the place was dead and the DJ was trying to make it sound good all night and about 3 people were cheering, and because it was dead ... the DJ had to force everyone into the one room just so it looked good for the Channel 4 guy with the camera :joker:

There was some lap dancing challenge with 2 slags, they had to switch after 30 seconds or something. They both won :sleep:

Rodrigo is taller than you realise, Charlie looks bigger on TV

Would've got pics but I don't really care.

So there must be some what the housemates did next type thing coming up.

GypsyGoth
24-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Maybe Charlie and Rodrigo hired a guy to pretend he is a camerman from c4, and follow them around. :joker:

Glad you got to see them, but shame you didn't have a good night.

eye sea
24-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Rodrigo looks to be around 5 foot 10...

So you're saying he is actually 6 foot 5!

Beastie
24-09-2009, 11:17 AM
aww so are they going out for real now? so cute! aww you should have taken photos! If there was hardly anyone there thats even better. I would have wanted quality time with Rodders and Charlie to get to know them :D

CaraRawr
24-09-2009, 12:16 PM
OMG RODRIGO :'D

you should've told him that there's a crazy teenage girl sitting at home ill who loves him sfm. <3

Margi
24-09-2009, 02:25 PM
I went to Tiger Tiger as well last night, and had a really good night....unlike Tom

The place was full and the crowd loved the lads and I heard loads more than 3 people cheering !!! There was a squash as everyone tried to get near the stage to touch them.

Charlie spent most of the time dancing round the stage, but Rodrigo was just happy to hug the fans. They both came across as lovely guys.

Tom
24-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I went to Tiger Tiger as well last night, and had a really good night....unlike Tom

The place was full and the crowd loved the lads and I heard loads more than 3 people cheering !!! There was a squash as everyone tried to get near the stage to touch them.

Charlie spent most of the time dancing round the stage, but Rodrigo was just happy to hug the fans. They both came across as lovely guys.

I used to work there so I see a different side to it when I go in ... that might have seemed full to you but trust me it was empty. If you want to see it packed I suggest you go on a Monday. When it is packed it is usually much much worse than that. Literally everyone who was in the club last night was in that bar when Charlie and Rodrigo were in, I take it you didn't go downstairs and see about 6 people at the tables, or go into the blue club and see hardly anyone there either? Once both of them had gone it died back down again, people left and went back into the other rooms. I meant there was about 3 people cheering when the DJ kept saying (about 50 times per minute) "coming up later we've got BB house party with Charlie and Rodrigo", which a lot of people were actually annoyed about, a lot of people saying "who?".

Rodrigo came across well though from what I seen, I was up and down the stairs all night and one of the managers was stood at the black curtain where Kaz bar is. I went past a few times and most times Rodrigo kept poking his head round the curtain and smiling, shaking hands, taking pictures etc, you could see right in and Charlie seemed to stay to the back of the room and never really bothered coming out.

They were only on stage for about 10 mins though, it was pretty pointless

Margi
25-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Ok Tom, I see your point of view. We did stay downstairs for a while before going up, it wasn't full, I'll give you that.

I agree that when the DJ kept announcing they were in the house.......how many times did he say it hahaha....thought they were never going to appear, there wasn't much reaction.

I think they got a good reception when they did finally come on stage though. I did think them only being on 10 minutes was a bit of a joke, and they weren't even asked any questions or anything like that, just a silly lapdance.

We did see someone poke their head round the black curtain just as we were going up the stairs, probably was Rodrigo, didn't look too closely. I'm not surprised he was smiling, shaking hands etc, he comes across as a super guy .

They were supposed to do a meet and greet for 20 minutes after they had been on stage behind that black curtain. There was a long queue, so we decided not to wait, but someone said they never did it. Rodrigo wanted to, but Charlie didn't, is the reason I heard, don't know if it's true. If it is, it's not very good PR is it ?

Patrick
27-09-2009, 10:54 PM
WTF!

You were there and you had a **** night and didnt take any pics?

You dont know how lucky you were!
In saying that, I met a few Ex HMs from previous years, latest was Sara from BB9 Got a pic with her and lost it :joker:

But I would of throwen a drink at Roddy and get a pic with Charl

King Gizzard
27-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I really have to think for a second who charlie and rodrigo were lol