PDA

View Full Version : Has any one else had the cancer jab?

HeatherTWx
26-09-2009, 01:40 PM
I had mine yesterday. It was only year 8's,10's and 11's. It was year 8's first then when me and my mates went in to get ours done we just these kids crying. We were like oh god. But then i went in with my mate and i had 3 other people sat in front of me getting their jabs done but i never even knew mine had gone in. I was relaxing and listening to my ipod and all i felt was the nurse putting the plaster on my arm and i went "Have you done it?" and she went "yeah i did it ages ago. You can go now" i was like "alright byee" But i stayed with my mate coz she is absolutly terrified of needles so i just sat with her saying "its alright dont worry about it." i cracked a few jokes to make her relax abit and that was that. We have to have another one in a month and then the last one in 6 months. My arm wasnt hurting yesterday but its throbing now!

So anyone else had theres done?

Beastie
26-09-2009, 01:42 PM
I would like mine done but im 20 years old so I would have to pay £400. It would probably be still effective on me because I have not had UNPROTECTED sex.

Beastie
26-09-2009, 01:44 PM
At boots they are offering the jab for 18 to 54 year olds but you have to pay and I would have to pay if I had it done by my GP too. Maybe I should have it done?