PDA

View Full Version : Miss Fitz

Marc
27-09-2009, 10:07 AM
What happened to Gemma? Where did she go?

Lewis.
27-09-2009, 10:12 AM
I was wondering that too?

MeMyselfAndI
27-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Aparently (From DS) she got offered a music job in America, so instead of risking and going on the X factor she went for the job and flew to America, thats what Digital Spy say.

Braden
27-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Aparently (From DS) she got offered a music job in America, so instead of risking and going on the X factor she went for the job and flew to America, thats what Digital Spy say.

i wonder what her band mates thought of that :O

Sam!
27-09-2009, 11:38 AM
The dark/redish haired girl in Miss Fitz works on pricedroptv. I am so sure of it lol, flicking through the shopping channels last week :tongue:

King Gizzard
27-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Lol...if I was Danyl I would of scrapped xfactor and got straight on American tv and releasing singles and whatnot Now hes got to go through the 10 or so weeks of not being able to do anything apart from xfactor related shows.
He doesnt really need the competitionand I'm sure he was a performing artist before he came on the show as well

Patrick
27-09-2009, 08:28 PM
She was the best in that group!

They had a good chance of getting far but not anymore!

God Im so ****ed off with this, America offered Susan Boyle a Deal and she went with them (at least she waited)

And then they take Gemma!

****en hell,
Their so jealous of the UK now!

They take everything from us, such as TV Shows and Singers/Actors

Just because America cant get good talent anymore and are left with Disney dosent mean they have to Nick all our Talent!